Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 13 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Prive scene in Den Haag
Posted: 2009-06-02, 3:31 pm

riley
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
As the result of extensive field research, I am able to survey the Prive Scene in Den Haag, which is about 30 minutes train ride from Amsterdam.

Prive's are a nice midweek experience, in fact they may be better midweek than weekend, due to restricted hours on Sunday and generally being busier during Saturday & Friday. Here are three of them in Den Haag. All three have photos on-line, plus other details such as location, hours, rates, etc.

(1) DS is a fine one, tho their "intro" procedure is lame. You sit in one end of a large-ish living-room kinda place, no drink, and all the girls are brought over in a queue. They each come up within about 3 ft, say their name, shake your hand, and it's on to the next. After the line-up has finished, you're asked if any of them takes your fancy, and if you do, *then* you get a drink. Sorta backward if you ask me. Except for this one detail, the rest of DS is very fine -- wonderful ladies imho, nice deco inside the house, and no complaints from me. The daily line-up is online, never seems to be less than a dozen and generally more, always includes several stunners.
www.ds-girls.com/nieuws.html

(2) Bananas Prive, also in DH, runs the intro differently. You go into a small-ish living-room which has been converted into a bar/lounge, and stand or sit around as you mingle, or drink alone if you prefer. Drinks are 5 euro which is pretty much the standard everywhere, so you can just see it as a bas without the rowdiness, plus you can meet the girls and chat them up at your own pace, take it from there. In this one respect, Bananas has a nicer "intro" experience than DS, tho the selection is smaller at Bananas, about 8 - 10 on an average day/evening. Good-lookers are not rare here either, no sirree.
www.bananasprive.nl

(3) There's a third one, just as nice as the other two! Stout Prive Huis (stout means "naughty" in Dutch, not thick and dumpy as it does in English). Sort of a mix between the other two. Punters can sit in the bar area and drink up, but the girls sit on sofas off to the side. When a newcomer arrives, the girls are brought over to meet, but then they march right back to the sofa areas, which are 6 to 10 meters away, on both sides of the bar. About 8 - 10 ladiesI guess.
www.stoutprivehuis.nl
Re: Prive scene in Den Haag
Posted: 2009-06-03, 8:17 pm

jgramos Moderator
Sounds interesting Riley. I'll be in the South of Holland for a week or so in the near future.....about an hours train ride to Den Haag, it may be worth me checking out cos I've been told what's availible to me in the area I'm staying in, isn't great. Would you say it's worth an hour on the train?

Just out of interest, are most of the girls Dutch, or all nationalities?

Peace

Posted: 2009-06-04, 1:13 am

riley
jg,

At Bananas I thought it was about 50% Dutch, but that's just an impression as I did not meet them all. I imagine it varies considerably, not only thru staff turnover but also just day to day rota changes.

At the Diane's Secret, it seemed like it was less than 50%, even counting the ex-Dutch colonies in with the home country -- check out their website lineup, most of the girls give their nationalities, and they're from many locations.

I'll be in NL for June thru Aug 15th, so if you're up for a meet-up, send me a PM and perhaps it'll happen. (As I'm in NL for work, it also might not happen.)

As to whether it's worth an hour's train ride, well, only you can judge how horny you are. However the ambiance at these three is very fine, so it is more of an experience than just the horizontal dancing part. Especially at Bananas and Stout, where you can hang around the bar area for as long as you want, from late morning thru till 11 pm or so. Assuming that has an appeal for you, then yes it's worth the trip.
Posted: 2009-06-04, 1:59 pm

jgramos Moderator
Mmmm....a bit of food for thought!! lol!!! I think I'm leaning towards Stout as a possibility. I'm staying with a friend, and I'm not sure how much time she'll take off work to spend with me, so I'm thinking of going on a day when she's working....in which case it's likely you'll be working, so meeting up may not be possible.....but I'll PM you when I've got more fixed plans and I know when she is and isn't working.

Cheers for the info

Peace

Posted: 2009-06-10, 4:35 am

SphinxSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I'm definitely going to try to mosey back down to Den Haag next month to check out The Stout and hang out with Riley!
Posted: 2009-06-30, 6:53 pm

SphinxSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Riley! So Diane's Secret looks to be the best overall in terms of sheer variety of gorgeous ladies, and its proximity to the train station makes it kind of a "no-brainer" for my "goin' mobile" travel situation! I will be there at 4 PM on Wednesday July 8th, budgeting for a kamer with jacuzzi and Sabrina (Dutch) & Maria (Italian) - although it looks as though Maria might be on vacation. Thoughts on any particular ladies (I'm partial to Dutch blondes) ~ and I'm hoping you can make it over that afternoon for a drink!
Posted: 2009-06-30, 10:08 pm

dougieSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Sphinx, I'm planning on visiting Diane's Secret one day after you (I arrive in Amsterdam on Wednesday 8th July). My only time in Den Haag to date involved an afternoon session in Stout last summer. The quality of the ladies on that weekday afternoon wasn't the best - no-one higher than a six I'd say. Indeed, the lady I chose wasn't the most attractive in the world but the sex was great.
Posted: 2009-06-30, 10:26 pm

SphinxSupporting Member
Supporting Member
How was the general feel of de Stout, dougie? When are you going to Diane's Secret, in the afternoon? Maybe I can switch my schedule to head south on Thursday instead of Wednesday - I'm pretty flexible since I'm flying solo during that leg of my expedition! Gonna' PM Riley now...
Posted: 2009-06-30, 11:15 pm

dougieSupporting Member
Supporting Member
As I am a sucker for (and of!) big tits I called ahead and booked an hour with Petra who, from the limited pictures on their site, looked like she fitted that particular requirement at least. On arrival I entered a bar area where one other customer was seated. Immediately I glanced to the right and noticed a few ladies, around four or five in total, none of whom I thought were particularly attractive. I mentioned to the lady behind the bar that I had a booking. She fixed me a drink and said Petra would be with me soon. A few moments later a lady approached me, introduced herself as Petra and led me upstairs. My first reaction was one of disappointment as she didn't resemble the stunner that I had been imagining all the way on the train from Amsterdam! She was carrying a few extra pounds and she looked a little older than I was expecting. I believe we walked through a dancefloor to get to the stairs. She led me to a large room on the first floor where I got over my initial disappointment very quickly as we proceeded to get down 'n' dirty for the next 45 minutes or so.

Overall I thought the club was fine and if my room was anything to go by there's plenty of space to have fun in. One thing I've noticed is it's difficult to imagine how the ladies look exactly as the pictures on their website don't give too much away. I would happily return sometime in the future but I intend checking out Diane's Secret first. Incidentally, I have a feeling Petra may now work at Diane's Secret as I've seen there is someone with the same name who owns a pair of large breasts on their site.

The time I go there will depend on how many beers I consume the night before! Happy to travel with you there. Or if that doesn't come off will gladly meet up for a beer or two in Amsterdam.
Posted: 2009-07-01, 7:30 am

riley
Dougie -- which was the prive you visited? Your 2nd paragraph makes it seem like it was not DS.

I don't know Petra, but I agree not all the ladies are equally photogenic, some look like their photo some don't.

I'm kinda grateful I don't resemble my own photo.
Posted: 2009-07-01, 8:27 pm

dougieSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Riley, Stout was the prive I visited last year. I haven't been to Diane's Secret yet.
Posted: 2009-07-06, 10:58 pm

mangomangu
Hi Riley,
quick question....

at the bananas: how much would I expect to shell out for the following:
45 minutes
pussy licking
blowjob (preferred without condom)
normal fuck in 2-3 positions

Is a shower a possibility?

I will be in Den Haag tomorrow for a day and would like to pay a visit....
Posted: 2009-07-08, 7:31 am

riley
Mango, sorry for the late reply, I've been busy with work.

The prices at Bananas are on their website, the activities don't really make much difference but you should speak with your date first of course. But what you asked about shouldn't vary the price.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 13 posts ] 

Jump to: