Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Holland - where to go ?
Posted: 2009-06-19, 11:04 pm

vkpfgqbg
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi all

I am visiting Amsterdam in 2 weeks but am wondering of any other Dutch cities are worth a visit ? Looking for attractive, good value window girls.

Thanks in advance
Re: Holland - where to go ?
Posted: 2009-06-20, 7:36 am

riley
vk --

Your question has been answered by several contributors on this website, though offhand I cannot recall exactly what they said.

I'm guessing that a quick search through the website will allow you to answer your own question.
Posted: 2009-06-20, 2:05 pm

splodge Power Kat
oh my fellow sex tourist. you are in for a treat. i'm currently in the middle of exploring all the rld's of the netherlands and belguim. so from previous experience i can recommend den haag and alkmaar. den haag has 2 rld's which are both pretty good. if you want the younger eastern euro type lady then go to geleenstraat. if you want the older white/latino lady then head to doublestraat. alkmaar is smaller but good things can come in small packages and believe me i had great sex in the achterdam. alkmaar has a wide range of nationalities but mainly east euro women in their 20's. definitely worth visiting both these places. if you fancy travelling a bit then groningen is also a great place to visit. two long streets with a variety of ladies. i've heard antwerp and brussels are good also but i'm yet to visit. happy hunting.

Posted: 2009-06-20, 2:39 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
If you look at the trip report page you will see my trip report which includes Alkmaar, Den Hagg , and Utrecht .also there are many other reports from all over Holland.
Posted: 2009-06-20, 6:26 pm

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Leeuwarden isn't so shabby either

Posted: 2009-06-20, 11:28 pm

TripSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Definately- Ams, Alkmaar and Den Hague. Been ages since I been to Antwerp- the selection there was not as good at the time. Brussels- plenty of pretty barmaid- window girls to choose from- North Station Stroll.

If you have time a stroll- walk around Haarlem is a nice day trip- not for windows but for the local flavor.
Posted: 2009-06-21, 1:57 am

rheingau Power Kat
Antwerpen boasts more than 200 windows in a small space, quality up there with the Wallen, fewer fringe activities/distractions immediately there but still very good, much better than Alkmaar and the smaller Dutch places, etc - in fact no comparison. The city is very interesting with lots of interestingbars and restaurants.

Don't miss it!
Posted: 2009-06-21, 8:31 am

TripSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Glad to hear Antwerp is realizig it's potential. When Wim and I went they had just built all the new kamers but had very few stunners working. Nice to hear they are there now. Brussels was packed with chicas. Thanks for the updates. Next time I go to Belgium I hope to be able to spend a week there between Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent and Brugges. Course that will difficult to accomplish cause I wanna spend a week in NL and a week in Germany also.
Posted: 2009-06-21, 5:59 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Check out my map of window girl oriented RLDs, accurate within a few steps.

http://tinyurl.com/eurolights
Posted: 2009-06-25, 1:40 pm

splodge Power Kat
right, my minds made up. couldn't decide between brussells and antwerpen. antwerp it is :)

Posted: 2009-07-01, 10:29 pm

splodge Power Kat
Top map. Must say the map and the ratings have made me make my mind up about where to go in sept and compound what i thought about places i've visited so far. All i say to those who have looked at it. If you love big butted, slim waisted sexy good looking black women then don't be put off by the two stars for Hardebollestraat in Utrecht. Trust me, there are some fantastic looking black women down there. However, the amount of windows number 20-30 max. However, the black ladies on offer are the best i've seen so far in the Netherlands. There are pimps around though. When i left i had another stroll around, the girls call you in and bang on the windows like they used to in the dam (in the african/caribbean areas) little knowing i was juiced out and extremely satisfied already. as i looked back i saw a lad going into see the domincan republic lady i'd just visited. most likely and unfortunately to get his share. safe though although i haven't been at night. happy hunting.

[ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: