Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
den haag
Posted: 2009-05-09, 11:55 am

redstar75
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
had a stroll round the geleenstraat and doublestraat on thursday. it was my first time seeing geleenstraat and left me speechless. some real stunners there. not many stunners on the doublestraat. some nice girls all the same and at half the cost. (25 euros)
Re: den haag
Posted: 2009-05-17, 11:51 am

londonbasketcase Power Kat
redstar75,

Did you go with any girls at all in Den Haag RLD?

Londonbasketcase

Posted: 2009-05-19, 9:38 pm

splodge Power Kat
it's great in den haag isn't it. i'm heading to the netherlands in september and will certainly be going to the rlds. there used to be another bigger one called the poldestraat or something like that. still listed on here but it's been knocked down unfortunately. personally, i like both of the current rld's but prefer doublestraat. seems to be more of a vibe and it's a hidden gem. it seems really hidden away but it's only 1.7 miles from the station. for me, the best selection of milfs i've seen has been on the doublestraat & singel in amsterdam. milfs do it for me everytime. geleenstraat is full of darlings though and a few she males.

Posted: 2009-05-20, 10:44 am

redstar75
thanks for telling me about the she-males. that could have worked out tricky. lol
Posted: 2009-05-25, 9:40 pm

splodge Power Kat
lol. some like 'em , some don't. there's also transexuals who are neither a she male/tranny nor a 100% woman. if you dont like that sort of thing then avoid the blue lights. girls have red, the rest have blue.

Posted: 2009-05-25, 9:53 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Blue light means something other than a genetic female, but not everyone working under a red light is a genetic female. There is some misrepresentation out there.
Posted: 2009-07-01, 10:18 pm

splodge Power Kat
Yes Neurosynth is certainly correct. Personally, i think ts/tv/shemales should all be under a blue light and the reds reserved for genetic woman only but i'm only one man and what i say doesn't count for much, lol.

[ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: