Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Den Haag or Alkmaar
Posted: 2009-07-10, 2:00 am

RLD lover
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Over for a day trip next week and was planning to do my usual route of De Pijp 1st stop then train to Alkmaar as second stop and then back to De Pijp/Sigel for final stop before heading back to airport.

Was wondering about trying Den Haag this time though instead of Alkmaar but worried as in a day trip do not have lots of time and if no good will not have time to get to Alkmaar.

Whats the consensus on the device - Which one should I go to.

Does Den Haag have similar quality to Alkmaar? - Any recomendations on who to look out for on Thursdays.

Appreciate any pointers

Thanks
Re: Den Haag or Alkmaar
Posted: 2009-07-10, 6:35 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
You should have plenty of time for both, Utrecht is 25 Min's and Utrecht to Den Hagg is 40 Min's , i always do both on my trips and have never been disappointed , nice change from the dam , if i had to choose one it would be Den Hagg.
Posted: 2009-07-10, 11:59 pm

rheingau Power Kat
are we talking about Utrecht or Alkmaar here..........?
Posted: 2009-07-11, 3:47 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Sorry what i meant to say was if you go to Den Hagg you should have time to do both Utrecht and Den Hagg, instead of going to Alkmaar , i think i misread the post.
Posted: 2009-07-11, 9:17 pm

makelove Power Kat
In my opinion Hague is so much more than Alkmaar.
Posted: 2009-07-12, 8:23 pm

splodge Power Kat
No contest imo. Alkmaar great but very small compared to Den Haag. However, Alkmaar is supposed to be closing in September so you might want to see it for the last time. Den Haag has two rlds. Used to have three but the biggest one closed and was demolished apparently. Gutted! One's full of white and latino milfs. The other (Geleenstraat) had plenty eastern euros. It was the middle of the day and most of the kamers were open. There was also a part for shemales and the one and only indian girl i've ever seen in an rld. She was stunning. You should very easily be able to visit both in one day. No problem. So your a fan of De Pijp & Singel as well? I have a feeling your a fan of milfs.

Posted: 2009-07-13, 12:29 am

RLD lover
Thanks for the comments and think i will 100% try and do the Hague as well as Alkmaar. as like u say its closing (supposidly) in September.

Not a great lover of MILFs but de Pijp and Singel both have younger on offer if lucky, although must say sometimes a MILLF who knows her stuff is better than a stunner who rips you off IMO.

What are the prices in the Hague - is it cheaper like Alkmaar (35e) or the going rate (50e).

Any good recommendations in the hague (Anal??) - would hate to be ripped on such a quick visit. Also any decent Kamer maps around

Thanks and will post report when i retun
Posted: 2009-07-13, 8:51 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
If you are in Den Haag, you should check out the prives like Diane's Secrets. I have not been there since they re-modeled the place. But two girls who I met there offered anal as we got to the room. One of them gave me a BBBJ without asking for extra euros.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2009-07-13, 10:22 pm

splodge Power Kat
If i remember rightly alkmaar was 30euro. geleenstraat was 40/50 and doublestraat was 30. i go for the milfs and seem to always fall for the latino ones. there's something really sexy about them women. something really exotic. must be the dusky skin and sultry good looks. coupled with bodies to die for. as for anal not to sure my friend. i'm sure there are girls who do it. as much as i hate using a johnny i always use one. haven't been offered without in holland (however, i do stick to the red light districts). have heard the girls are a lot more liberal in prives and those places in germany.

Posted: 2009-07-14, 1:10 am

RLD lover
ok so no real girls to look out for - maybe not many reports are posted on areas outside the dam
Posted: 2009-07-17, 8:35 pm

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
and to think I've not been to Alkmaar yet. I'm landing on 9/4 in the morning.... think they will keep it open a few extra days? Or do you think it will stay open just a little long for me? ;-)

Posted: 2009-07-17, 10:50 pm

splodge Power Kat
if ya don't like milfs then it's a no. don't think they'll keep it open for anyone in particular. one thing i know about holland. if they decide to finish something they will. very decisive. no chatting about it for months and months like in England. Disappointed that it's apparently going. :(

[ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: