Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
days out.
Posted: 2009-07-11, 5:31 pm

redstar75
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
just looking for something different for a day out. can anyone tell me what they know about dordrecht, tilburg and den bosch.
i dont think and have a red light but maybe prives. also what else can you do there in a day?
cheers.
Re: days out.
Posted: 2009-07-12, 8:28 pm

splodge Power Kat
You've stumped me on this one. I'm sure there are prives. Google it is probably your best option. Although, there are people on this site who know the Netherlands inside out.

Posted: 2009-07-13, 10:21 am

redstar75
yeah. there are more trains that go through my station to dordrecht than anywhere it seems, so thought i should go take a look. if nothing else its a few beers and back on the train but i am sure there will be more to see. will let you know what i find.
cheers.
Re: days out.
Posted: 2009-07-13, 12:00 pm

jgramos Moderator
I tried searching for information in that dort of area a month or so ago, here's the thread:

http://www.ignatzmice.com/WWWBoard/PHPB ... hp?t=14399

Didn't get much response, and while I was there I didn't find anything out cos I smoked and drunk so much that visiting a prive/sexclub was out of the question! lol!!

Hope you do better than I did!

Peace

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: