Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
prive huis and Geleenstraat in Den haag
Posted: 2009-07-13, 4:33 pm

mangomangu
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi all,

last week I checked out two prive huis in Den Haag. Here is my report:

I first went to Diane's secret. I must say, I was sorely disappointed. Maybe the absence of Cleo and Eva (highly recommended on this forum) was the reason. But the rest of the ladies were old and hardly worth a note. Just one cute girl worth a mention (Rachel).

then I went to Bananas, which was a case of bad timing probably.

there were only two ladies in : both of them old and fat.
It was a bug turn off. As I said, maybe the timing was bad (around 2:00 in the afternoon)...

After almost losing interest, I decided to check out Geleenstraat due to the priximity from bananas.

I thought there were quite some stunners there (in line with what is mostly said on the forum).

After wading around I tried out a lady called Tanya. She was from Russia (mid-20s).

She was sweet and quite hot. great blowjob and highly recommended.
Re: prive huis and Geleenstraat in Den haag
Posted: 2009-07-13, 7:25 pm

redstar75
can you say roughly where abouts she is?? sounds like just what i need.
Re: prive huis and Geleenstraat in Den haag
Posted: 2009-07-14, 12:30 pm

mangomangu
If I walked from Rijswijkplein into Geleenstraat....on the right side, after about 50 mts. there is a set of windows inside the budiling...so the windows aren't exactly on the street, but just off the street. She is in that area.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: