Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
The scene in Groningen?
Posted: 2009-07-31, 9:44 am

overworked
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I may have the opportunity to live Groningen for a while. What's it like? Coffee Shops? Girls? Getting around?

Thanks
Re: The scene in Groningen?
Posted: 2009-07-31, 8:55 pm

splodge Power Kat
not sure about the ganja, i don't bother with it anymore even though i'm tempted to have a sneaky spliff but my job doesn't allow unfortunately. :( however, groningen rld is one of the best i've seen. with all the cut-backs in amsterdam places like groningen are a God send! two streets full of flange. i went in december so God knows what it's like in the peak time. beautiful city, nice people (generally) and a fantastic place to visit. i'll definately be going there again. quality (that's just my opinion, i'm a milf lover and this city is full of 'em). overall, Groningen has grown on me and to describe the ladies on offer i'd basically say that it's full of something for everyone with the exception of shemales. although, they ar there but many fellow ignatzmice people will be disgusted at the though. if you want younger eastern euros, milfs, then this is the place although ethnic ladies are not part of this cities rld fabric. you will find ample the usual milf hispanic ladies ;-D

Posted: 2009-08-04, 3:29 pm

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
While you are in Groningen .... look up Judy. Literally, very tall beautiful German lady. She was the only one I visited when I was in Groningen in '07.

You will need to check around and see if she is still working though.

Posted: 2009-08-15, 7:10 pm

splodge Power Kat
i'll head back to groningen sometime in the future for sure. for now, i'm planning on sexually conquering the other cities in both the Netherlands and Belguim. ;)

Posted: 2009-08-17, 5:14 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
This map may be of help:

http://tinyurl.com/eurolights
Posted: 2009-08-25, 7:46 pm

splodge Power Kat
i love that map :) bookmarked long ago :)

[ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: