Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Eindhoven, RLD and usual stuff?
Posted: 2009-08-09, 3:40 am

stix
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi all got an overnight stop in Eindhoven,may not be able to get to the RLD due to having the GF with me (will try to get her to go shopping for a few hours!!! Looked up details of the RLD bakkelandplien, but has anyone got any recomendations for nightlfe, places to vist etc???
Re: Eindhoven, RLD and usual stuff?
Posted: 2009-08-15, 7:21 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
the irish bar looks good but i went when liverpool were playing psv. didn't really fancy the bar so went to a restaurant and had a meal and a few beers. it's the steak bar and is situated quite close by and is upstairs above a bar. can't remember the name but has a balcony and was quite a pleasurable experience. one of the staff was a lovely fella and we had a great chat. to be brutally honest, i love the city and it's full of fashionable shops and has a great atmosphere. very cosmopolitan but i don't think i'll visit it again for a fair few years in terms of the rld. probably as good as any other at night-time but i only had a half hour wonder. fancied a few and believe me there's plenty to fancy. i was after a milf and only saw a few. decided to save my £ till i got back to the dam. better selection. plenty younger, eastern euro types but like i say i was after milf/gilfs.

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: