Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Emma -Alkmaar
Posted: 2009-08-12, 5:00 pm

woodie
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Has anyone found this jewel yet? Emma is a very slim petite eastern european beauty located at No. 26 room 1. This is at the far end of the Achterdam, towards the old town away from the "Erotische Centrum" office, where the girls get fags, coffee etc and book-in. In my view she is one in a million - no senseless chit chat before had. While getting undressed, she lies on the bed naked playing with her pussy, then gives you a great BJ in multiple positions. The sex is fantastic - she really gets into it, with numerous positions - all this for ER35! Haven't asked about extras yet, but guess that BBBJ, DATY and possibly anal maybe on the cards. Does anybody else have experience of her?
Re: Emma -Alkmaar
Posted: 2009-08-13, 12:24 am

richard.cun2
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Yes she is a class act. I saw her a couple of weeks ago. We had sex with her lifted up off the ground.

I think that she will do some kissing but that may be her limit.

BTW her window on my map is number A 28 1.

There are many great girls in Alkmaar.

Vicky in the 2nd passage t7 is a 22 lithuanian blonde who was six year in Lonon. For 35 E she will give you about half an hour of sex in every position with full on French kissing. For an extra 10 euros she will do BBJ and another 10 on top for CIM.

Romanian Andra at A1 2 is slim with brown hair provides unrushed multi position anal for 50 E.

It is a shame they are shutting so many of the windows because the quality of the service is so much better than Amsterdam.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: