Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Amersfoort, Eindhoven, Alkmaar...not sure where else
Posted: 2009-08-26, 8:52 pm

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Okay guys...only 8 more days until I return to the motherland.

Because of recent death in the family I am going to be spending some extra time with my aunts/uncles/cousins than I normally would. Much to my chagrine, in front of a bunch of people my sister informed me that I was not allowed to spend all my time in the RLD or the coffeeshops. Not that I would spend all of it there! There are museums and brewpubs that I want to visit as well.

On the list is my usual visit to Amersfoort Prive (owned by the same people as Park118). It is a quick walk from the trainstation and I pass it multiple times every day I'm there. www.amersfoortprive.nl

During my last trip I did not make it to Diana's (my uncle decided to go for a walk with me as I was heading there). So this time around I want to get there: Diana Privé , Woestijgerweg 27 (didn't find a website during a quick search)

The third and fourth prive that I know about in Amersfoort I've not tried to get to yet, but I just may make it there this year: Eros Zone - http://www.eroszone.nl/ -- but the website can't be correct, it's all ad's/search crap
house of dreams - http://www.house-of-dreams.nl/

Eindhoven -

I will be in Eindhoven on Saturday and Sunday for a dog trial being held at the soccer stadium...opposite direction from RLD, but I may just rent a bike for the day see if I can get around a little easier.

Alkmaar -

Going to Alkmaar. After all the discussion's on this board about it...how can I not go.

Amsterdam -

need I say more?

----

other cities I will probably be in ... but most likely with family the whole time: Tiel, Dordrecht

Re: Amersfoort, Eindhoven, Alkmaar...not sure where else
Posted: 2009-08-29, 11:55 am

splodge Power Kat
why don't you go on your own? you can do what you please then. from your message i'm certain i would. your only here once as far as we know. so get nobbing. :)

Posted: 2009-08-29, 10:05 pm

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
This is my fifth trip in 7 years. With nearly my entire family in The Netherlands...it is a little tough to not spend some time with them.

Being able to crash my relatives houses makes the entire trip so much cheaper.... and it is nice to spend some time with my extended family. ...have to keep it under control though! ;-)

Re: Amersfoort, Eindhoven, Alkmaar...not sure where else
Posted: 2009-08-30, 2:15 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Well, it's summer time. The college student may be able to work more at Amersfoort Prive.

I am glad to hear that Diana Prive is still there. I got there once with a map and saw two giggling babes. I tried to find it a month later without the map, I got lost.

There are clubs near Eindhoven - go to Roermond or Venlo and from there you can pick Yin Yang or Goldentime. I have not been to these places in years.

Regards,
Fred
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: