Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Den Haag Prive Review
Posted: 2009-08-30, 1:30 pm

alelover45Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Made a Saturday run out to Den Haag.

We rented bikes at Den Haag Central...6.50 euros for the day (Don't forget to bring your passport for thr rental).
The bikes are very nice...and its a great way to get around the city. Riding here is much easier than in Amsterdam...Not too many of those scooters thankfully.

First stop was the Geleenstraat to have a look at the RLD. It was about 4pm, and there were some beautiful women working. But the RLD just isn't my scene, so it was off to Stout.

At Stout, there were six girls available...None of them appealed to either of us, so we begged off and steered towards Diana's Secret.

DS is a trippy place. It's a home furnished with turn-of-the-century furniture.
They even have a few snacks out on the table for guests.

There were only three girls working...But two were young and eager to please.
I went with Anna, and Lil Ale played with Joanna.

Both were early 20's...Joanna was thin with long dark hair...Anna was tanned, thin with auburn hair.
Anna enjoyed kissing a lot, and gave a great frontal massage using her breasts as motivators.

Prices were 80 euro for 30 minutes...115 for 45...and 150 for 60.
I went for 30 minutes...but extended for another 30 minutes...I was being selfish and wanted a second shot.

If you visit Den Haag...check out either Anna or Joanna at Diana's Secret...You can thank me later.

Cheers,
-ale

[ 1 post ] 

Jump to: