Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Netherlands/Belguim Sept 15th-18th
Posted: 2009-09-06, 3:07 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Well it's my turn to visit the red light districts very soon. Plan on visiting the following.

15th- Either stay in Amsterdam or visit Den Haag. Either way plan on visiting a milf and getting my rocks off ;) Havent been since December and last time i spent the first night in Amsterdam and visited De Pijp (the pipe) for the first time. Nailed a latino milf and she was hot.

16th- Antwerpens calling. Never been to Belguim before and may pop down to Brusells as well. Most likely nail another milf or an eastern euro. If i see a bird with short hair (preferably blonde but don't mind brunette either ;)) i'll have to pay her a visit. Also plan on getting lagered ;)

17th- Leeuwarden or Den Haag. Yes you've guessed it time to add another notch to the bedpost ;) Might be too hungover though. Never seen Leeuwarden's rld so i reckon i'll go there this time.

18th- Final day :( time to visit Alkmaar to see what's going on. Don't worry guys. I'll post a full report on here. More what i see than more than being specific about kamers, their number, etc. i know some of you really do your research. personally, i can't be arsed so i'll just desribe what i see.

Wanted to go to Nijmegen but can do that next time. Their rld doesn't look to great anyway from what i've seen on google searches. Might be wrong though. Doing all my travel by rail. Think most people go for Amsterdam. Been there, done that. I prefer to check out the country. Time to print the directions off :) Any advice on these places is greatly appreciated.

[ 1 post ] 

Jump to: