Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Yin Yang
Posted: 2009-09-09, 1:39 am

subaant
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I will be headed over in a month and am very curious about visiting yin yang. Of all my trips I have not ventured out of Adam very far. I've done a fairly decent search on here as it seems that everyone who asks about it is told to "do a search". I have also visited the web site, but it seems to be lacking in details.

Things I know:
It seems to be worth visiting
the ladies are generally fine.
best time to go is friday/sat if you're ok with competing with polar bears
its two hours from the Dam.
Take the train then taxi.

things I dont know and would appreciate help with:
What are the going rates (after the entry fee)?
are there private rooms to go to for business?
I have a set room at the Dam, is it reasonable to go to YY for later afternoon/evening and be back in the Dam before its too late?

thanks, and any other info people feel like adding would be appreciated.
Re: Yin Yang
Posted: 2009-09-09, 7:18 am

MagooTooSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi
You've answered some of your own questions, including the bit about searching.
Hint: search for posts by Farid747, he's a particular fan of YY and has much useful
info.

Round trip from Amsterdam CS is 2:15 - 2:30 including the taxi, and any lag in
connecting. Buy a day return so no ticketing needed on the return leg.

YY opens at 11:00 and used to have earlybird pricing if you got there before some
deadline, 2 or 3 I think, so it is viable for a day trip, just make sure you know when
the last couple of trains leave on the return leg. You might do well to book the return
taxi ride from your driver on the way there, as you'll know when you must leave.

Pricing was e50 first half hour, e25 or e50 for next half hour depending on the girl,
ask her beforehand to avoid surprises. CIM can be extra e25-e50 depending also.
The BJs are all BB if you want, the sex is all covered. Rooms are private, or semi
private (curtained rooms off the kino, pseudo beach huts near the sauna, and I
think cabins in the garden too, plus genuine shut-the-door bedrooms with ceiling
mirrors and stuff.

Massage was available for e30/half hour when I was there last. Real massage, not
just foreplay, by a nonfucking masseuse.

The FKK enthusiasts on the International forum don't seem to rate YY all that highly,
but it does seem to be a good starting point for the venture out of the RLD and into
Icebear territory, it's certainly never been short of Lovely Ladies, though they do tend
to keep some clothes on when wandering around. I have seen some topless, and one
totally nude, sitting on a stool at the bar, but mostly they wear bikinis or lingerie.

Enjoy. Now, go do another search.....

Posted: 2009-09-13, 8:14 pm

splodge Power Kat
apologies, forget the ying yang type places. on a personal level, i'm in the netherlands for a bit of rumpy, pumpy then a few beers. most of the girls aren't interested. so, imho what's the point. don't get me wrong some are very interested. but, like the rest of us we slide back into a job we don't reall like. let's be brutally honest. however, i'm there on tuesday ;) wowsers :D

Posted: 2009-09-14, 4:21 am

subaant
Thanks Magoo. Im curious now, what do the other forums rank as the highest FKK in the Netherlands?
Posted: 2009-09-15, 11:41 pm

Supporting Member
Dont think there are any FKK in Netherlands. Its a German thing.

Posted: 2009-09-16, 12:59 pm

subaant
Hmm. Ok, let me rephrase the question. Of the clubs like Yin Yang in the Netherlands, which would be considered or ranked as the best?

I would like to go to one, so I want to make the best choice.

Thanks!
Posted: 2009-10-05, 11:50 pm

subaant
Im at the airport! so is myself and my american friend show up there, will they be surprised? How common is it for americans to go to YY? I think we'll head out there on Thursday.
Posted: 2009-10-07, 7:11 am

Supporting Member
There are hadly any Sauna Club / FKK type places in NL, and YY is the one with the best/most
reports anyway.

All the others that rate a mention on this site are in Germany, the closest is GoldenTime (GT to
its fans) not far into Germany from Venlo. The icebears on the German circuit mostly seem to
use cars.

YY still seems your best bet for a tryout. It seems quite international, I'm sure well behaved
americans are as welcome as anyone.

Enjoy, Report.

Posted: 2009-11-01, 9:39 am

bangbang
I just got back from trying YinYang out for the first time. I haven't been to any FKK-type club before and I was pretty impressed. I left from Amsterdam and took the train out there and arrived at around 6pm, then left around 9:45.

You go in and pay 50 euros and they give you a locker, slippers and a robe. When you get changed you go into the bar and lounge area or sauna and chill out, relax and have a bunch of [mostly] hot girls checking you out, waiting for you to choose one of them to fuck. It was so legit. Once you choose your girl it is 50 euros for half an hour and 100 for 1 hour. There is no rush or nagging. I felt like I was in movies during Roman times when a prince or nobleman would have these sex parties where you could choose any girl you like.

I met with 2 girls. The first one was from Hungary I think. Forgot her name, but very sexy, womanly look to her. She said she was 26-27. She didn't like to kiss, but she was a good fuck and she gave me a massage in the end to compensate for no BBBJ.

The second girl I spotted as I was leaving my first girl towards the jacuzzis. Her name was Mandy, from Austria or Hungary, I can't remember.

She is 22-23 and had an Amy Smart look to her except with a nice ass, nice thighs and a very cool personality. I got her for an hour, and it really felt like I landed a really hot, horny girlfriend for the night rather than just a service. When I asked her if she french kissed, she smiled and said of course, and showed me how kinky she could get with her tongue. She was a very generous fuck and kept offering to fuck one more time before I showered.

Complaints about Mandy: Her pussy was a bit smelly, she was on her period (blood), and she coughed a lot as if she was sick, but she said she gets like that at the end of every October.

But if I ever go back I'll request her again giving she is not on her period.

I began talking to a very tall and sexy German woman but I simply didn't have the time to take her to a room because I had to make the train. Not to mention my dick being sore.

Is it worth paying ~50 euros for transportation, traveling for 4 hours and paying 50 euros for entry? I say yes. You have a relaxed atmosphere, free drinks (beer and juice, etc) and I believe you get fed but I did not eat. The girls do not rush, and you can do more with them. In A'dam the women are a bit better looking but it is usually a fast 15 min fuck without kissing, bj with condom, and sometimes have a really shiti attitude, which for me almost kills the experience. As someone else said, the value for money is so much better.

I will most likely never use a window girl in Amsterdam again, unless I just need a quick bang. Instead, I'll take an extra day to go to Roermond and have the king experience.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: