Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Den Haag quick trip
Posted: 2009-09-09, 3:03 am

book_guy Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Anybody have any information on Den Haag in specific for a quick trip over the Thanksgiving (USA) period? I'm probably going to be able to put together a long-ish weekend, to roughly a week, stay. Five nights maybe?

If anyone knows about good hotels in the central area, within a walk of the Geleenstraat zone, I'd be appreciative. It's pretty easy to find information on Amsterdam but I'm not getting very far in my investigations of Den Haag on the internet.

I'm thinking descend directly from Schiphol, never stop, never touch the ground, just monger like hell. I could even plan on keeping my bags with me at all times, the trip is so short, and just sleeping on the floor of a kamer later in the evening when there's no business going on ... heh ...
Re: Den Haag quick trip
Posted: 2009-09-09, 8:28 pm

makelove Power Kat
I would recommend the Mercure Hotel Central. It is an ugly big building but with very nice modern rooms, good service and great location, very close to the center and a bit in the direction of Geleenstraat.
http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-131 ... ndex.shtml
Posted: 2009-09-11, 9:23 pm

splodge Power Kat
Never stopped in Den Haag but have been there before and what an experience it is. Absolutely love the place. There used to be 3 areas but there's only 2 now. The one they knocked down was supposed to have a fantastic atmosphere. The Geleenstraat and Doublestraat are certainly worth visiting as you probably already know. I'm going to be there on Thursday & have a little fun, then a few beers after. Can't wait. Lovely place.

Posted: 2009-09-12, 7:53 am

book_guy Power Kat
Well, success on the internet in finding a Den Haag hotel is getting a little better. I guess as the date approaches, maybe I'll see some drops in prices?

I'm finding that hotels.nl has some pretty decent "discounts" on hotels in the "city center," and their map is very good. If you're familiar with the Den Haag zones (1: Geleenstraat at Hunsestraat; 2: the one-block stretch of Doublestraat) you can pretty clearly see that many many of the hotels with "discounts" are within easy walk of the zones.

But the thing is, even with the "discounts," the price-plus-tax as figured into the current exchange rate (US-dollars to Euros is at about 1.46 now, yeek!) is still expensive for me.

Budget:

Airfare round trip, NOLa to Schiphol: $1300 max

Lodging: €540
--5 or 6 nights @ €90 each?

Other expenses: €315
--Train travel, one time round trip, Schiphol to Den Haag €25
-- Food, 6 days @ €40 = €240
-- Sights, stupid other stuff, 5 days @ €10 = €50

Mongering: €500
-- Two gals a day (average) @ 5 days @ €50

$1300
€1355 (= $2000)

Yikes ...
Posted: 2009-09-12, 3:18 pm

splodge Power Kat
2 girls for 50euro? wish i could get prices like that. i always chuck em 50euro and they give me an extra special good time. 40 euro a day on food? i'm only spending 20 a day next week. can afford more but decided to budget myself this time. mcdonalds, burger king, and pizza for me. some of my budget is the following.

food 20 euro a day. 10 in supermarket and 10 in a fast food joint.
50euro per lady. probably one a day for four days. maybe 2 on the first day, one of which will probably be a shemale. lol sorry guys i love em.
train- alkmaar 5 euro, den haag 10 euro, antwerpen 25euro and leeuwarden 20 euro. luckily, i get 50% off fares in european countries and 75% in belguim, ireland, etc. work for the railways.
probably about 30euro in strip shows per day.
10-50 euro on beer. depending on the day. plan on getting hammered in antwerp and den haag lol.
25euro on trams.
100 euro on presents.

and that's about it really. lol. roll on tuesday.

Posted: 2009-09-12, 10:28 pm

book_guy Power Kat
For mongering price, you've misunderstood me. I meant that the girls are likely to cost €50 each session, not two sessions for €50. My math should have represented the fact that I was presuming one girl was €50, thus two girls would therefore be €100, and thus five days would therefore be €500. Did I misunderstand something?

Also, my "food" category includes not just quick eats, but all sit-down meals and alcohol. Maybe I should have called it "ingestion" LOL. It certainly is possible to be quite sated on €10 or €20 a day in most Dutch cities, and I probably will do that on some days by visiting the ol' Albert Heijn grocery. But I'm over-budgeting, to ensure that I won't hit a ceiling even if I do accidentally find a splurging occasion at some time when I hadn't planned on it.

If I can get the lodging and airfare prices down, this could be definitely a do-able trip. In fact, if you consider that I'm budgeting to fuck ten women, that cost in the United States would be roughly $3000 or so, presuming comparable levels of quality and service from internet call-girls. I guess in the USA you get a longer period of time for your price (usual service is an hour-long appointment) but you also get the uncertainty, the legal risk, and the over-all smarminess. I've had some nice occasions with some internet-based call-girls in my past, sure, but it's not half as good for "solving the problem" as a decent window-kamer girl in Den Haag could be. And you're likely to be supporting human trafficking, and to be getting close to the edge of the "ancillary" crimes of physical abuse, illegal immigration, drug dealing, and general low-life scumminess, when you monger in the USA. Not that this is news to anyone, but I'm pointing it out for the sake of comparison, all other things being equal:

USA ... 10 girls, $3000
advantages: no airplane flight, no jet-lag, no need for a passport or for skipping time off of work, can plan on it whenever you feel horny rather than having to cram it all into one monger-specific block of time, longer session per woman allows you to engage in more foreplay and afterplay
disadvantages: low-life and legal issues, concurrent stress and mental "fear" and sense of "guilt", longer session per woman requires you to interact with her in manners other than the main event

Holland ... 10 girls, $3000
advantages: high-quality women, pick-and-choose by means of meeting and briefly interacting BEFORE booking the session, the fun of the chase, the thrill of being in a different city (and the advantage that your co-workers or colleagues won't be likely to run into you, if you need to keep the nature of your hobby quiet), good tourism opportunities of whatever type you'd like
disadvantages: jet-lag, having to cram it all in to one block of dedicated mongering time

But it's still 10 girls, $3000. I don't think I'd do 10 girls on the trot like that, at home. In fact, I don't think I could FIND 8 or 9 viable alternatives after the first one or two ...
Posted: 2009-10-02, 11:55 pm

teleport123
I've stayed at the Mercure twice and would stay there again. The rooms are decent and
sound-proofed, so outside noise is minimal. You can easily walk to either of the two main
rail stations and the RLD is a short walk.

I haven't been able to get a good price my last two trips, so I stayed elsewhere, but there
were conventions in Amsterdam which seemed to push up the price.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: