Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
maps
Posted: 2009-09-20, 11:47 am

poodooms123Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
can anyone help with a map of den haag?
i,ve tried a search but cant find one,
been reading all about it from u guys & cant wait till december,great reports.
any help would be greatly appreciated.thanks.
Re: maps
Posted: 2009-09-20, 4:35 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
You need to go to Den Haag HS station rather than CS. As you exit the station, turn right and keep walking parallel to the train track. You will soon see a T-intersection, turn left at the traffic light, within 10 meters, you will see the side entrance to the G-straat RLD.

Going in December?
1. The girls may be a bit busy shopping for gifts for Sint Nikolas and Christmas. But they need the fund.
2. You can try the outdoor urinor at Den Haag. It's more open than those in Amsterdam.
3. As you step away from the cold, get blown before entering the girl's pussy. It's that special warm or even HOT sensation that you cannot get at the clubs.

Have fun!

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2009-09-20, 7:56 pm

poodooms123Supporting Member
Supporting Member
step 3- haha lol,thanks for the imput,
just trying to gather as much info as i cn before i go.
dont wanna waste time getting lost!
as i said many thanks.
Posted: 2009-09-20, 8:09 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Just scroll down to the city you want and click zoom

http://www.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&h ... .86377&z=6
Posted: 2009-09-20, 8:15 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
JUST POSTED A LINK FOR YOU ON THE OTHER CITIES PAGE

http://www.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&h ... .86377&z=6
Posted: 2009-09-21, 9:00 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Ha Ha.. you are welcome.

The G-straat has a lot of enclosed area. Your honey may buzz the electronic-controlled door and let you in, or she may get close to the door and let you to her room before other girls grab you.

Den Haag HS RLD is not as safe as Amsterdam RLD as there are much less police on patrol. Just be more cautious at night.

Diana Prive is near Den Haag CS - one train stop to Laan Van LOI via the stop-train and there's no entrance fee to look and decide if you want to poke. I would love to know if they still have those two VIP suites after the re-modeling.
1. Agnes gave me a BBBJ without asking as we finished folling around in the big Jacuzzi tub in the Jungle Suite
2. Tamara wanted extra if I would like a BBBJ, "I don't offer that to everyone but I really like you..." Oh yeah...

Have fun.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2009-09-23, 9:00 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
The map link below may be of help.

Posted: 2009-10-02, 1:28 am

deadheadSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Fred,

I will be there next month and will find out for you about the VIP rooms. I'm sure they're still there. Anything that makes money.

Of course I see no mention of either Agnes or Tamara on their website. I'm giving up on trying to pick specific girls who probably don't exist or don't look at all like their pictures if they do. I'll just show up and inspect the goods.

I am probably going to swing by Stout Privehaus 1st, then walk thru both RLD's and then head over to Diane's Secret. I'm sure somewhere along the way, I'll find something to my liking.
Posted: 2009-10-03, 3:05 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi deadhead,

I met Agnes and Tamara back in the early 2000's. Agnes was very nice, walking me downstairs to check out the VIP room while I was still deciding if I would go with any girls. Then I just asked if she would join me.

Tamara wanted another 100 NLG for the BBBJ. Yes, that's before the euros. You can see how ancient it was :)

Regards,
Fred
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: