Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Alkmaar & Den Haag 17th Sept
Posted: 2009-09-25, 6:21 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
40 mins and an hour respectively from Amsterdam by train. Bought a ticket that allowed me to visit both Den Haag and Alkmaar for 16 euro (normal price 32euro). Get travel discounts coz i work for the railways here. Headed to Alkmaar first, map in hand. Have been to Alkmaar so had high hopes. Have been before so had high hopes. Was very interested to see what had happened to the place coz of all the rumours. Though i had to report back for the lads. All in all, the place was just the same and there was about 30 girls workings but many kamers had the curtains drawn. Perhaps they were coming later. Afterall, it was about 4 o'clock. They certainly weren't closed down (i don't think so anyway). The girls on offer were mainly eastern euros in their early 20s. However, there were about 7 milfs in the indoor areas. Visited a tremendous girl a couple of years ago and gave me the ride of my life. Think i saw her again but she'd changed and wasn't as nice as she was. Is anyone? However, as soon as i saw the girl i visited i had to do the business. Walked up and down a fair few times before i went in. Was only supposed to reporting for you guys. Would of regretted it if i hadn't went into this complete and utter darling.
She was 39 and from Hungary (my third Hungarian :), they're the best). Proper women. Although one did say, c'mon honey, lol. Anyway, this one was a lovely person. Handful of tits but massive arse and slim as well. Right up my street. Price was only 35! I gave her 45 and started off wanking whilst she rubbed herself over me. Bit of a tit wank. Then a superb blow job. Then asked her to go on top. Couldn't wait any longer. Lad/Ladies she rode me like i've never been rode before. It was amazing. Beautiful girl. She laughed because i think she knew that she was my fantasy woman. Before she got on i made sure i had a good luck at that arse of hers and had a good feel. Finished up with terrific doggy. What a body, what a face and a very nice girl too. Chatted to her after for a while, hugged, grabbed her arse again (to which she laughed) then unfortunately departed. Her boyfriend is a lucky man.
She reckoned no English go to Alkmaars RLD. Mainly, Germans, Poles and Italians. I was a novelty for her. Next time i go to Alkmaar (july) i'm definitely visiting her.
After this, went to Den Haag. About 30mins by train i think. Went to Geleenstraat first. A fantastic mix of ladies and a few shemales.
50% eastern euros
5% shemales
10% indian
5% asian
5% latino
5% black
20% western european

next up was doublestraat. not much distance between the two. printing maps in advance is a very, very good idea. (i pat myself on the back as i type ;) ). geleenstraat feels a lot safer but the doublestraat is ok too. now this place is like no other rld i've ever been to. went a couple of years ago and it was the same. loads of hispanic ladies of all ages and boy oh boy do they look exotic and scrumptious. i had to try, lol.

30% hispanic milfs
20% latinos in their 30s
10% black latinos
10% local milfs
20% eastern euros
10 % latinos in their 20s

decided on a girl called jessica. think she was saying she was 52!!! lol fit as fook though. really beautiful, dark skin, fantastic bubble booty, very slim, spanish type. so i though, she wasn't latino, she was from serbia. got a bit of a scare once inside and she smiled. she only had a front row of teeth and they were kind of goofy. When i get to her age i hope i've got as many as she does but nonetheless the blowjob that followed was a little painful. asked her to wank me off in doggy. she didn't understand so she ended up standing above me and wanking me off. job done, had a little chat and left. she said 20 euro outside. then it became 25 so i just gave her 30. so if you want a cheap shag head on down to doublestraat. she only wanted 25!!!

whilst walking around doublestraat i noticed a black crack head who was out of his head. he was just staring at a real beauty (perhaps her pimp). lots of moroccan/turk/east indies young men walking around as well. they say den haag is the widow of the east indies. fascinating place. one long pedestrianized road, urinals at the end, cameraed, and windows on both sides with indoor areas. think every window was full. about 70-80 kamers i suppose with some real hot, hot, hot, latino babes. you want latino? this is the place.

Posted: 2009-09-25, 9:50 pm

makelove Power Kat
Nice to hear that most kamers were full on Dublestraat, that street brings back so many good memories. Your estimation that there should be 70-80 kamers on Doubletstrat is underestimated. I counted from a map that there is about 168 kamers on Dobletstraat and on Geleen-Hunser RLD you will find about 145 kamers.
For me Hague has one of the best RLD in the world and it is a very nice city to stroll around in the daytime, but where's the nightlife?
Re: Alkmaar & Den Haag 17th Sept
Posted: 2009-09-26, 3:46 pm

splodge Power Kat
yes, makelove your definitely right. i have vastly under counted on doublestraat and geleenstraat. secondly, i totally agree with you that den haag is one of the best rlds in the world and without a doubt it is a place i will always go back to. however, i prefer doublestraat because of all the latino darlings. doublestraat was busy, as was geleenstraat. most windows were open. Antwerps my favourite now though.

Posted: 2009-09-26, 8:01 pm

book_guy Power Kat
I'm a true Geleenstraat advocate. Totally converted. Hope to be there for American Thanksgiving ... :)
Re: Alkmaar & Den Haag 17th Sept
Posted: 2009-09-30, 3:22 pm

splodge Power Kat
my favourite cities for rlds that i've seen so far are the following:

1. antwerp
2. den haag (doublestraat)
3. den haag (geleenstraat)
4. amsterdam (singel/nieuwstraat/spuistraat)
5. alkmaar
6. groningen (both)
7. utrecht (hardebollenstraat, lots of black ladies)
8. utrecht (zandpad)
9. soho, london (walk ups, not great but the girls i've seen so far are beautiful and cheap).

10. harleem = piss poor. but could be so good.

Posted: 2009-10-01, 9:24 pm

MagooTooSupporting Member
Supporting Member
7. utrecht (hardebollenstraat)

Anyone else find that a funny name for a RLD? PMSL at that one.

(Does anyone still say "balling" meaning fucking? Or was that just a hippie 60s/70s thing?)

Posted: 2009-10-14, 6:56 pm

splodge Power Kat
Yeah, i thought it was a bit ironic as well, lol. There's only about 15-20 windows but they're all black girls with junk in the trunk and darlings with it. Really nice, will definitely visit the place again. I gave a lovely caramel skin toned lady a right 'balling' lol.

[ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: