Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Trip Report Amsterdam and Alkmaar/Den Haag 28th September - October 3
Posted: 2009-10-26, 6:39 pm

Spiderman
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Trip Report Amsterdam and Alkmaar/Den Haag 28th September - October 3

Two tips when for when your heading for Amsterdam bring Comfortable shoes (lots of walking) and using a strippen kaart for getting around the trams and buses in the dam beats walking especially when you’ve lapped the same streets a number of times.

Checked into hotel and headed for the Single.

Very little on offer, no sign of the main attractions Monique and Belinda.

The rest a scary selection with the exception of a nice blonde on single straat and an english milf below her. The time around 4:30 local.

The strange thing we hadn't seen on the single before was the tapping on the windows by the ladies? Things must be bad.

We had thought there would have been more offers with the current recession but as Dutch guy had told us Holland is weathering it better than the UK or US.

So no bargains to be had.

The blonde was looking for 50 the milf 40 but we thought we would try the pijp.

How to get to the Pijp
Take the 24 tram from CS down to ruydaelstraat and walk back across the canal bridge or the albert cusp stop and follow tram around the corner and take a left before going over the canal bridge and you’re in the heart of it, there’s only a few windows not as big as the single, remember to check the upstairs windows too.

The Pijp was even more desolate than the single with about 4 windows open ??
We said we would leave it until that night so around 9 ,we hit single again a bit more life but not very appetising and nothing of interest the milf and blonde had gone.

We did a couple of patrols but nothing of interest.

Things were getting bad so headed into the wallen which we usually avoid.(have done for years)

About 8-10 stunners, on the whole place packed with tourists, there must have been about 4-5 large groups of 40+ tourists circling all taking photos.

Guys on bridges with zoom lenses taking photos of the girls with impunity, big changes?

Spotted a nice Blonde in a school teacher outfit on St Anne Straat. She was sitting on the bed with a mixture of disinterest and nerves, dressed like a school teacher with glasses, for the menu told 50 suck and fuck, come on in. So asked how many positions?
Told One, either her on top or doggie?? (Alkmaar has ruined us)
So asked how much for extra positions 100 for 2 positions, but only the same two she quoted me? Time to move on.

Seen one stunner in one of the parallel alleys whose tits defied gravity, playboy type brunette, when asked for the menu , told 50 to come into the room, so asked again and got the same answer, had visions of a bad hand job. Spotted a blonde in a school girl outfit beside the brunette but had given up on the Wallen at that stage. There is one cute little thing , last window of la vie in pros last window , but the company we having very little choice either so did a quick lap of the wallen and have to say a large number look emaciated compared to years past. Lots of stick insects. They had the look of starving inmates rather than good time girls. A lot of pissed off ladies as another large group of tourists passed snapping pics in full view, the canal was lit up with flashes.

Time to push on to the pijp again.

Oh and you’ve read the warnings about the drug dealers, just keep walking looking disinterested.

But there’s another bunch we’ve encountered during our visits, the helpful dishevelled local.
They will offer helpful information or a life story and may inform you this is totally free and he’s not like the rest just looking for money. RUN or walk away briskly from these people as in the next three minutes they turn into this manic maniac, screaming for money and some latch on, in their mind they have provided a service and they want to be paid

We met one and he looked normal enough, we were having a smoke on a corner, He started a little ramble on how there was only one RLD in Amsterdam but it was comprised of two canals, we told him there were three and where they were. And we were on our way, bye.
He looked lost but wouldn’t say it’s a strange experience for him.

Get down the Pijp around 11 pm

More life this time and some ladies in the upper windows where there had only been one the night before only one of interest a cute looking Hun who wanted 50 suck and fuck which probably included more time but as the rest of the party was unsettled and we were looking forward to Alkmaar the following day.

Got some pollen in a coffee shop around the corner and hopped the last 24 tram (1210 am) back up to where we were staying.

The following morning we headed for CS passing by the single, after a patrol or two oh and by the way the windows across the bridge have closed down with the exception of one in the middle right of the street, all the rest are being used for storage or gone.

And in the Wallen a number of windows have been taken over to display dutch fashion designer wares.

Article
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008 ... ?site=news

There was more of a selection this morning but nothing jumped out there and the young blonde and the English milf were absent at 12.

So on to Alkmaar, we arrive at the actdam after checking in at 230 much better selection.

http://wandelkaarten.110mb.com/achterdam/

Started with

p3 k 14 Yolanda (Slovakia)

More of a gilf than a milf but one of the only regs left from the last visit gives good service.

She never seems to be mentioned and works from 12 noon till late especially weekends, finishes earlier on weekdays.

Didn’t have to haggle 35 all in, including touching.

Brownish hair, she always wears along robe type dress that doesn’t give much away, with the exception of a plunging neckline showing off her ample boobs.

She is the only lady in this report that has hair(till we get to Den Haag), if you know what I mean. Delighted she never change that.

She disrobes and I get to see the hair again, play with those boobs and ample ass, she gestures towards the bed, you can get by with basic English and you work out Slavic pretty fast as she throws various words during the conversation, but you get it, a little sign language goes a long way 

On the bed things are progressing a little fast as she starts reaching for the condom during the kissing, big changes. I’m doing octopus arms everywhere and she ask me to lie down. Short but thrilling experience. On with the condom and amazing suck, firm deep throathing from the start, this goes on for 5 minutes and she’s asking me am I enjoying between the slurping noises. Next she asks normal ? Meaning missionary, nope I like her jumping up and down on me first, great view and get to do some weight lifting exercises with her boobs.

Next into doggy and this lady can take some pile driving as we tried to batter ram our way into the next cabin as she played with my balls, and made noises that you have to experience for yourself. She has an amazing ass and all fours firm as a 30 year olds, I forgot who was driving but held on to that lovely ass. About 10 mins later she asks I want to change, on to missionary can feel those tits and nipples are like thimbles, she was enjoying herself, couldn’t hold on much longer and after a chat ,parted both sporting big grins 

Then on to

P2 K2 Mickey (Rom)

Cherub like figured died black haired, B cup in a black thong bikini, lots of smiles and come on baby should have known better.
After a below average BJ, she hoped on top, after a few, what seemed like seconds, change so opted for doggy as we were banging away her knees started separating and she was sliding toward the mattress, knew what she was up to so grabbed a hold of those hips and pulled them back up held them as long as I could but as she hit the bed out he popped and tried to finish me with hand job so left.

Next

P2 K5 Anna (Rom)

Gorgeous looking younger version of Cheryl Cole. She’s only their a few weeks. And seems to work 2 till finish, says she’s 25 but looks younger.
Straight into on the bed , her English is fair. During the average BJ she kept stopping to flick her tongue across the tip of my dick for a good 20 seconds. Great sight as my hands roamed, asked what position and asked on top she pulled a face but climbed on top, I have Cheryl Coles younger sister jumping all over me, have her hips in my hands giving a hand and taking it all in. After longer than I thought she asked normal ? Nope have to play with that ass so doggy, I’m having flashbacks of that cute tanned ass now.

Finally switched to mish great eye contact and came, quick chat and on my merry way.

Then on to

D2 Helena (Rom)

Top of street, no rush full touching, only arrived a week before. 27 worked in Italy the last number of years. Jet black hair, looks about 5 8” in the window, classic pale skinned, B cup boobs nice slim body with a nice ass. Very smiley, after quick chat, suck fuck,positons agreed ,I’m naked on the bed and she’s putting the condom on with her mouth. Great BJ, this lady could actually suck a gold ball through a garden hose, played with my balls the whole time.

Then we went through the usual positions cowgirl and in the doggy, which is really enjoyable.
Wanted to know if I wanted to finish with a hand job, told her no, mish next, don’t think this was a con, maybe her other customers preference. Went to missionary and her legs were everywhere, not that I was complaining. Really enjoyable experience.
She has very good English .

For any one interested there is only a selection of 4 older ladies in Alki.

P2 K4 Maria (Rom)

Everything including touching allowed.

Great smile and attitude and great tits.

She looks Spanish, has dark brown hair with copper highlights in curls.
Roaming hands and Russian fingers.

Great BJ, the lady really enjoys her job, energetic cow girl , great doggy and lots of eye contact during missionary.
She was heading off on holidays for 2 weeks.

A lot of the girls mentioned seem to be, to wait for the result of the court case.

Day Two

Standard liege were in town for a match against AZ alkmaar, it ended a draw 1-1.

Gangs of Standerd fans wandering the Achdam pissed ,shouting and singing.

Girls weren’t impressed, but said it would be a busy night either way.

Did a selection of the girls previously mentioned the day before, but the achdaam was getting busy, decided to take a break and head down again at half time during the match.

Hoped back in with Helena, she was more chatty and as their was a lull in the soccer fans basically had a replay of previous session but more chattier and access all areas.

Wed

Only spotted two I liked.

A 17 k1 Honji/hojni? Hungary

Smiling face and lovely personality.

She’s not fat but firmly built with B cups and strawberry blond long hair great ass.

The rooms a bit dark when she switches off the main light, so tell her and she puts the light over the sink on, perfect can actually see what I’m doing.

No rush she chats as she strips at the same time stripping me, she only wearing an bikini top and a thronged bottoms, both the ones for fast access, tied with strings.

So she wants to do a bit of naked slow dancing, my hands and her hands everywhere :)

The she asks me to get on the bed and after a bit of touching she rolls the condom on with her mouth.

Great blow job went on for what seemed like hours at least 20 minutes, deep throating , really firm and alternating randomly , definitely one of the best blow jobbers on the trip , then she asked me you ready, told her cowgirl she wasn't ecstatic about it but once she climbed on top she really got into it, hammering away as my hands roamed and grabbed her ass to help her pump away. Next switched to doggy great view and this lady can really take a hammering ,loads of moans and groans she was enjoying herself then switch to mish and she just locked onto my eyes, great eye contact couldn't hold on much longer and a great chat afterwards as she practiced her english. I’m not going to bore you with repeats but went back to this lady a few times on the trip with similar outcome, she’s a very busy lady and always spends a couple of minutes afterwards with her window closed sanitising herself and her room.

23 k2 Andrea Hungary

A reg from the last few trips in her 20's always looks sullen in the window remember her from years ago with her friend the friend has moved on. She sits back so you can really see her unless you go right up to the window; otherwise you’re looking at the outline of a pair of legs dangling from a high stool.

But once inside her attitude changes, great fun and chats and is a great laugh and very good english , has some new tats. I always tell her she should smile more in the window she just laughs.

This lady not a stick insect either great body and we go at it hammer and tongs. Great session, was hoping to bump into her again.

She will also go home in the next week or two.

The girls seem to think 15% of the kammers may be closed as they are in disrepair while some are nervous it may close completely.

Talked to a few of the locals, their also not sure, "Once we get over October it will be more clearer".

They joked about going down to amsterdam but when I told them the prices their attitude changed.

Town was packed as they have a market day on Main Street with hundreds of stalls every second wed of the month, mainly female clothes and tat.

Also informed the irish pub near achdam closed a week ago and owners headed for spain.

The Irish pub near super de boer gone too and been given a face lift.

One of the party , had a bad experience with a young lady in z2 ,said she was from brazil very thin and constant tapping on window. Alicia , from all accounts crap in every department, looks Indian with an overbite.

And had a little cutie in 28 k1 (Later found out her name was Emma the lube queen of Alkmaar) who was on my to do list till she flipped out when I walked past once to often on patrol and started to roar at me in a language, I didn’t understand ,the gist I got ,stop looking if you’re not buying. A few of the get annoyed with walk by's, which can be a problem averting your gaze when your walking past windows with semi clad females.

Thur 1st Oct

The Achtdam was very quiet with most of the windows closed from 12 to 2:30, not a great selection, informed Thursday pay day so no point in appearing till later when the crowd arrive with full pay checks.

Did a few patrols, and a few girls arriving around 300. One of the ladies to arrive was

P3 K4 Marian/Mirium Slov
Black haired with a full figure and nice appearance and full breasts and a cute firm voluptuous figure. We had a chat and S,F and positions 35 and I could touch. She gave the best girlfriend experience so far lots of kissing and touching but not on lips, she lied down on the bed and actively encouraged me to touch and had a great conversation very sunny attitude and great english and a great laugh.

Good head which she went on for ages then she got on top and pummelled me for 5 minutes then a change to doggie, great ass which both of us enjoyed. Then a quick switch to missionary (normal as they call it) and off we went again legs every where she seems to really enjoy her work and great eye contact and encouragement went a bit wild but she lapped it up, then another chat after, really enjoyed and one to recommend.

Then a coffee and bumped into a few of the girls, who were shopping in the main street, nice seeing them in their ordinary clothes.

Back for round two and asked one of the guys who work in the street if it was true if it was shutting down got a firm , "NO".

But all the girls I have talked to are going on holiday next week for 2 weeks while the court case continues to see how it pan's out.

There were a few more girls working but not many but spotted a new one

Mara in P2 G3 (Hun/Rum)

Slim figure dark brown hair shoulder length ,tanned body ,huge perfect, if fake tits for her frame.

Agreed 35 all and touching, but after a very short chat straight to work condom on with a quarter of it hanging off, bj was uninspiring but kept telling me you like ?
The bj turned into more of a hand job so I said let’s get down to it and she reached for her lub bottle, lube applied ,she hopped on cowgirl ,not great, but it gave me a chance to play with those tits, then she asked what next so opted for doggie to get a look at that ass, but wait more lube she held figures around the base of my dick and with so much lube I was wondering was she holding my dick or was I actually in. It was only then I realised I was in but was getting nothing from this so asked to change to mish , but wait even more lube at this stage everything was covered in it, the condom looked like it was covered in icing,she had a white ring around her pussy, she wanted me to call it quits but grim determination drove me on. And even with all the lube I positioned myself to get some friction and came. Both mine and her nether regions were covered in tons of lube that I had to wipe off. She is cute but the lube fixation ruined it for me.
Time to go.

Tip the achdam on a Thursday day was dead lots of windows closed as a lot of the girls take the day off and we spotted a few of them around the town shopping ,didn't go down that night.

And the girls report it’s very quite lately.

Friday went down late around 3 o clock still not a great selection but most of the regs mentioned back.

Had a quick look around had one person on my to do list but no sign.

And very little selection available , went back for more with Anna she was dancing away in her room wink and calling me in. She took a call as we undressed and then when she got naked stated she felt rotten had the flu ?

Wasn't stopping me, she does this weird tongue flicking during the BJ which does nothing for me , I tell her but she continues to alternate between that and some deep sucking but works a treat she’s really cute in the same grade as Cheryl Cole if not better.

We go at it again, cowgirl she pulls a face but hops on board and goes at it leaving me playing with her tits after a minute or two she doesn't look the best and suggests a new position doggie and then mish I had great time, bj wasn’t the best but the view will make you come every time :)

Not a great provider but the looks make up for it.

When I get out have a bit of a breather and do some lady and people watching.
A few new faces have turned up 8 or 9 theirs a lady who has been walking up and down the street in a red track suit, great ass, defiantly Rumanian. Then there’s a tiny cutie calling me in but explain the height difference (that and she looks about 12), may be a problem using sign language, she laughs and understands.

And finally the lady on my to-do list opens her curtain , first time vie had a dilemma in the street all week?

The tiny lady is out and vie done more Rumanians than I could shake a stick at so we go for

K23 K1 Maggie Bulgaria

Tall at least 5 10 , long black hair a classic face and features b-c size breasts and a long legs and a sexy ass.

But the thing that most striking are her eyes, like a huskies ,a stunning shade of china blue, that what attracted me to her first, she doesn't seem to get many clients, this made me wary at first, there are girls on the street that never seem to get customers and for good reason.

Agree 35 S+F and positions, great bj nice and firm with a rub every now and again.

Then on to the main event choose cow girl and she played with my balls, definite turn on but was holding on for the missionary, held back as long as I could and the view of that ass and she was making some sexy sounds, moaning like crazy don’t know if it was put on but enjoyed.

In the mist of all this remembered missionary so asked to change, to get a good look at her pussy and face. Delighted I picked her and away we went again. Will visit again before I move on.
And did ,but she wasn't around the last day :(

Great provider.

Went down on our final morning in Alki about 12 very few on but then spotted

Honjie repeat of the sessions we had before.

Then on to the Den haag.
Doubletstraat
http://www.geocities.com/doubletstraat/

Geleen/Hunsestraat

We settled in to hotel and freshened up and did a headed out to scout for some food and get the layout of the city.

Headed down to Dolb it was getting dark and have to tell you at first look, the place looks really dodgy.

But we had a quick look there are numerous passages 5 in total 3 large and two 4-5 windowed passages. The large ones have 10 - 15 of the scariest women in lingerie you've ever seen. Did a few passes over the course of the week, scary.

Saying that there are about 100 windows in the street itself with varying degrees to scary moving through milf (mainly Latino) to cute say 10-15 cuties on the street and only a handful of stunners.

Not all windows were occupied but the street was crammed compared to alkmaar couple of 100 guys mainly of turkish decent wandering around nothing jumped out and the turnover is unbelievable at 25 euro the ladies have to work hard to pay their rent.

Some look very tired in the windows especially as the night drags in. If you spot someone you like jump in there and then as theirs a couple of hundred of guys behind you willing to take your place and it’s unlikely she'll be their when you go back as we found out a few times.

Certain cuties are always busy.

So decided to take a walk down to Gelbestraat about 15 - 20 mins away. It looked a grander version of dolb but deserted only about 20% of the windows occupied and with two blond dutch milf looking for 50 on hun street and very little difference between it and dolb we headed back two for the price of one ringing in our heads. Alki can ruin you :)

Although the Dolb straat looks much rougher than gelstraat and with a much lower ratio of guys to girls, we found it safe, with regular drive through by the cops.

The streets pedestrian and on the drive by's there’s enough room for walkers to stand in a allow the cops through, one warning regarding the cops. We were having a laugh and a smoke with some poles we met down there, they told us to throw the joints away as the cops drove down, seems it’s illegal to openly smoke in busy areas. A canadian found out father down the street and when he took umbrage with the cops pulling him up they cuffed him, didn't stick around as they brought him around the corner for a chat.

We had no problem smoking around the city once you’re not waving it in people’s faces especially the cops. (Very few coffee shops in the city centre and one sells it but refused to let us light up on the premises?

Oh and watch out for grabby walruses in the passages some get really desperate but you'll see them coming.

16a k1 Vanessa Bulgarian

Good english. Cute little girl , B cup and really tight pussy. 22

She looks about 5 8" in the window and that the other thing about Den Haag the women move windows during the day and some in joint rooms change window when their friend is busy in the back, so I’m saying K1 but sometimes she can be in K3.

You can spot her as the rest of the girls in the 5 windows of that block look starved and desperate.

She stands out because of her curves big smile and cute Brazilian like butt.

She one of the cutest on the street, dark brown hair just below the shoulder. Ties it up for the BJ.

Anyway agree 25 all in and she starts off with a chat then I spot the high heels their about 6 inches height and she shrinks when I steps out of them. Lots of touching and then to the bed and great suck as my hands are rubbing everywhere. Has the most perfect pussy and ass on the trip the firm Brazilian look butt. Great hot and heavy bj,, then ask her to get on top, lube isn't mentioned and it feels great, one of the tightest of the trip and then switch to doggy after about 10 mins asks me to stop, I’m thinking lube time but she changes condom and put a tiny bit on the tip and were off again, she really enjoys herself loads of moaning and screaming for me to cum but I’m holding off for mish and we switch and I get to get a good look at that little pussy and we hammer away great eye contact and all through it she asking me you wanna cum, but not in a clock watcher way. Great all round nice cheeky grin.

Had regular visits to this girl and better every time.

Second time she wanted me to do a standing doggie with her kneeling on the bed.

Then

Helena small curly haired blonde B cup

Slim the first day I noticed her she seemed all happy and was dancing and singing in the window but as the days went on she looked almost exhausted and avoided.

Nice girl and good overall experience she is sometimes 3/4 of the way on the south side of the street but switches to a window across from it on other days?

Next day went down about 12 , dire selection as most of the cuties arrive at 2-4 and seem to come and go throughout the day some finish up if the hit their target and head home. Then others only arrive for a few hours in the evening?

Anyway.

Spotted a Hispanic milf the

21 K1 and K2 Maria (Col)

Said she was spanish very little english. Big tits and a Brazilian ass with a tat of a butterfly just above the crack in her ass cheeks. Had light frizzy hair looked like something out of the hair bear bunch, the hair not her.:)

Because of the language barrier, she motioned to the bed and we got straight down to it, limp attempt at a bj, which was doing nothing for me.
So asked her to hop on top so I could play with her tits. After a few minutes said she was tired and wanted to change picked mish, but she seemed to be lubed up to the hilt so changed to doggy and she started sliding to the mattress, which pisses me off, she was totally disinterested at this stage and so was I, time to get out. She tried to call me in for the rest of the trip but she looked stoned out of it most of the time and the forced smile wasn't doing it for me.

Had a quick look around and at 25 a pop you can just hop in to a better provider.

5 K2 Sandy (Cuba) but switches to 10 k2 some days or during the afternoon.

Slim ,but not skinny, coffee bean coloured lady with a large black afro at both ends :)

Hasn't got great english, but tries and mind the step getting on the bed, nearly twisted my ankle hopping off.
Great body and started off with some salsa dancing where I got lots of touching in, my samba skills may be nonexistent but really enjoyed.

Then up onto the bed and she starts an exotic massage during which she slips the condom on with her mouth as I grab handfuls of that tight ass and play with her pussy. She starts a great suck defo a 8 and has no problem with me playing with her clit.

The she jumps on top and gives me a workout, switch into doggie and fantastic view or that great ass. Then switch to mish and she’s smiling through it all and is very supple has her legs over my shoulders, first one and then both and I shoot.
She tries a little conversation.

Vanessa again even better got a few sessions in with her.

77 K1 Nido Columbian

Stereotypical cute Mexican looking milf long straight black hair, tanned skin, C-D cup tits and a sexy ass.

She wears a long black dress, once inside it’s off in seconds.

Great ass, but no touching, although I had specified that before going in, but now we didn't speak english, so bj more slobbering than sucking, but had the desired effect, she kept as far away as possible during the suck so my hands could only reach he shoulders.

So told her to hop on top ,on she got, not the tightest but more of a belly dance than cowgirl so stopped her after a few minutes and switched to mish which was fare enough, if she didn't try to bury her face in blanket. Got into doggy and started hammering away and immediately she said hurry up, so I went worked myself into a frenzy, great ass and held on to her hips, bit frantic and she looked at me in shock once or twice and then buries her face in the bed, but I got the desired result.
Not to be repeated.

Sunday took a stroll down to Geleen/Hunsestraat ,again dire selection, so headed back to Doubletstraat.

Spotted

07 K02 Maria (Hun)

Average slim Milf, housewife. In Lacy black lingerie and suspender belt and stockings.
Short brown hair. A cup tits and nice ass.

Very ;little english and very little chat, Stripped off, wanted me straight on the bed the most striking thing about her is her teeth, she should get them done.
Straight on with the condom, started off with an average BJ, she hunched over sideways during but could tell by her not keen on me playing with her tits or ass.
The wanted mish but told her to hop on top, out came the bottle of lube ????
Not a great cowgirl she was barely moving, wiggling her hips slightly. Got pissed with this as it was doing nothing for my dick. Switched to missionary and you guessed it more lube. I could have been fucking air no matter what way I lifted her legs there was little or no friction, so asked to switch to doggie, more lube, great ass an got into my rhythm but there was a smell and with that and the lube, I got pissed off and decided to call a halt.

Back on the street not a great selection, had been told good reports on the next lady and she was free. An I had a hard on I had still to get rid of.

Rooms 1-3 often have two girls in the window, when you pick on your brought through the building and the girls kitchen to a back room.

03 K01, Angelique (Ned)

She a dyes blonde Dutch girl 24, A-B cup , slimmer than I usually like them with that slight tanned dutch skin.. Often sits on the bed in the window disinterested reading a book or listening to music.

She’s wearing a little pink top and short denim mini.

When I approach the door, as theirs two girls in the room the one at the window mistakes I’m interested in her, but signal at her friend and she lifts her head and comes to the door.
Strange thing is during the interview she sizes me up at the door, heard she’s a good provider and she’s happy enough, states the normal 25 and I’m in brought out thought the building through the kitchen where there’s a girl having lunch.

So mentioned to her the strange looks from her at the door, tells me yes she checks guys out, if she thought I was nuts or creepy she would have told me to fuck off.

She strips off and has a cute little pert butt, I usually like my women with more meat on but she is very cute.

She tells me she’s feeling a bit stiff would I like to give her a little massage and lies on the be face down. I straddled the small of her back and ass and actually really enjoyed my hands roaming all over her little body, she yapped away about every subject under the sun and we had a good laugh. Very easy going lady, I was wondering was this cutting into my time later found out it wasn't as she is definitely not a clock watcher. Enjoyed massaging her cute little butt.

She has various little tattoos, and a cute face.

After the massage she moved down and started rubbing my dick, no mad rush to get the condom on, chatting away as she got him rock hard.

Then on with the condom and a great deep sucking blow job, touching allowed and I made the most of it.

She asked me which position first so told her cow girl she pulled a face but hopped on and for a lady with such a slight frame pounded away for a good 5 minutes. Wanted to finish in doggie so opted for normal next. She placed her legs wide at first and then first one then both legs on my shoulders great view of her puffy little pussy as I pounded away , any idea of time had left me at this stage had left me, but I wanted to get my hands on that cute little ass , so asked her to switch to doggie. She and her ass looked great, she guided me in (not a mention of lube) as I played with her ass and gave her a good hammering she was making all the right noises but I was holding back as I was enjoying too much not a mention of time so kept going till I couldn't hold on. After she started chatting again and we talked for a while before I left.

Did 3 visits during my stint all fabulous, really cool lady and very chatty.

It lashed every day in Den Haag with the exception on one.

Should have brought rain gear, but there is shelter on the street, most use the caverns when a down pour came the whole street emptied the tunnels for it to die off, there are other spots, opposite Angelique's room under a small overhang, better views than the tunnels.

The other thing about the Hague is the lack of street furniture, benches especially, one or two parks and outside the parliament building, but not a lot to have a sit down and have a smoke.

No benches and the covered areas like lewarden are full of scaries with the exception of the first passage.

We found

The Geleen/Hunsestraat only about 30% full and only main difference to Doubletstraat fewer walkers one or two stunners and the ladies in general don’t look as tired as the turnover is not as hectic.

On nearly all visits we ran across Loonies going through screaming, or just the obviously mentally deranged , gibbering and drooling at the girls, one night on the street there was a guy who seemed to be preaching at a distinct religious group, we couldn't understand the language but his intent he was grabbing guys randomly and telling them to get out, not a small guy and people were going out of their way to avoid him basically scattering to the far ends of the street, he threw one guy out of his way telling him to go home , we were standing against a wall half way down, he did approach us as that part of the street was empty he got about 4 feet from us and whether the look we were giving him or we were not of the religious group he was looking for he turned on his toe and strolled off screaming at guys huddled down the far end. But we only saw him that night, usually it’s just the odd harmless loon looking at the girls and roaring laughing at the girls telling them he'll be back Saturday for a date?
There are regular police patrols 4 – 5 a night and we felt safe.

05 K01 Linda (Africa/Nigeria)

She looks like a younger version of Tina turner, said she was 24 but looks late 20's early 30's.

The big cock sucking lips did it for me and she was wearing an elaborate looking Basque and suspender set. Agreed 25 suck fuck and touching, yes was the answer.
When I got into the room and started to strip she turned off the lights, It was pitch,
told he I couldn't see a thing, told you'll get used to it so told her to dark, so she turned up the light a bit, still pitch but the eyes were adjusting, night vision goggles would have come in handy, stripped off she never took her Basque off, said it to her, she said yes in a minute??? She asked me to get on the bed, and SNAPPED the condom onto my dick and not in a pleasant way and started the worst blowjob of the trip, I could feel teeth, realised she was trying to piss me off enough to walk. I grinned and beard. When id took enough asked her to hop on top she said you like missionary better and hopped on the bed beside me, said fuck it, I’ll get my nuts anyway. Should have left then.

Could make out the pink inside of her pussy but just as I got in position her hand locked onto my dick and that the way the fuck went she held on to the base so only my knob was entering her told her to take the hand away she told me soon baby, this was doing nothing for me and my dick was starting to lose interest. Told her we switch to doggie same crap as soon as I got behind her the hand locked onto the base of my dick, so decide to go hard and heavy try holding yourself up one arm and if it came to it if I had to ram her fist up her pussy for penetration so be it. I hammered away and it worked like a charm she couldn't hold herself up and hold onto my dick, but then her ass started sliding toward the bed, I grabbed her hips and pulled her back up and pounded away, she then told me I was over the time? If I wanted me I would have to pay another 25 she would make it worth my while, I called a halt and started getting dressed, she told me, I could finish for another 25, forget it I’m out of there, tells me to come back and tries to delay me in the room told her she was getting no more money. Finished dressing and she grabbed me on the way out you come back again baby, to save this getting nasty told her yes. Never did and got bull looks form her on the street for the rest of the trip. It only cost me 25 euro and with plenty of good providers on the street, why bother.

Soon as I hopped out hopped into Angelique.

Final day.

Checked out of hotel and as it was 12ish there was very few of the stunners on.

Hopped into Angelique for our final session.

And finally had a bit of a stroll around looking to finish with a Milf.

37 K1 Inaka (Ned)

Long below the shoulder length hair.

Good english, she sits in the window, and only makes the slightest of eye contacts when you’re walking past.

D cup tits, wears a nightie in the window. You can’t get a good look at her body in the window. Usually sits with her legs crossed, side on, on a stool.

Wears black rimmed glasses, another turn on for me, during the interview she seemed to strain to understand my english but agreed 25 for all clothes off, touching and suck fuck and positions, she agreed.

Compared to the rest of the rooms this was brightly lit and there was no move to dim the lights.

I stripped and she asked me to wash, a lot of the ladies do, when I was finished got to see her curvy body nice large real tits with large nipples, great body shape and hairy pussy :), the nightie does nothing for her. Asked me to get on the bed, reminded her about the touching.
Then started to fondle her large breast, her big nipples poking into my palms, my hands started to roam all over her body, as she played with my dick to get him hard.
I turned into a slow dance fondle and when my dick was hard, which didn't take long as I was really enjoying. She motioned me to move to the bed.
She kneeled across me and put the condom on with her mouth and started a long slow deep suck, felt great, she would reach to pull he hair out of the way every now and then when it got in the way and plunged away on my dick taking it out every now and again to give the knob a tongue lashing.
I got to play with those big tits, ass and pussy.
She sucked on relentlessly for ages and the asked what position asked her to hop on top and on she climber she has a large set of pussy lips and got a great view of her pulling them apart to slip my dick in. She jumped away as I first held her hips but she knew exactly what she was doing, and my hands moved to those massive memories, great handfuls.
She showed no signs of getting tired and I was loving the view but asked her to switch to missionary as with her hair hanging over her face I couldn't see her face clearly.

Got to check out those big pussy lips and hairy pussy as she guided my dick in again and asked her to move her hair off her face to get a good look at her face. She did and great eye contact during the fuck, so much so I could not hold on much longer, she was making lovely little noises and mumbling away, those big tits jiggling around.

Had to see that ass in doggie so asked to change, she flipped around and in I slid, but couldn’t last long as she started playing with my balls, I was loving the view of her ass and pussy and couldn't hold on much longer came.

We chatted away as she removed the condom and washed.

It was time to head for the airport, would have liked to have had a few more visits with her.
Re: Trip Report Amsterdam and Alkmaar/Den Haag 28th September - October 3
Posted: 2009-10-27, 3:44 pm

danny69 Power Kat
Spiderman,
Fascinating read and totally different [as I've never been to the RLD's outside Amsterdam] report.

When watching your films, I always wondered whether the sticky stuff on your hands was, in fact, semen. But now I know different. You've used it all up in Alkmaar and The Hague!!!
Cheers
Posted: 2009-10-27, 8:08 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Really good report , like yourself i always pay a visit to Alkmaar , Den hauge , And Utrecht ,some really good tips , i have never been to Alkmaar earlier then 7 o'clock at night , so i might try earlier , thanks again .
Posted: 2009-10-31, 9:05 pm

soylent Power Kat
Brilliant.
Posted: 2009-11-03, 9:06 am

deadheadSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Doesn't sound like a good time to go to Alkmaar next week. A shame, as I'm sure they'll straighten out the windows closure nonsense. Maybe I'll try Utrecht instead. I'm also going to Den Haag but for the Prive's, not the Windows (although my route goes thru both streets and I'll be looking).
Posted: 2009-11-04, 5:57 am

BadonkadonkSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Great report Spiderman. You really sampled a lot of girls, and I'm immensly impressed of how you can remember all the sessions and all the details of them. Maybe you have photographic memory?
Posted: 2009-11-04, 12:48 pm

Spiderman
Glad you enjoyed the post.

The trip report from late September to early October so the girls should be back from hols.

And not a photo graphic memory, I brought a notebook(Computer) with me and typed up most of this over their. In the evenings.

Just the final two days were typed up after i got back.

Some times bring a pen an paper to note the names and a short hand of the events.

And it may seem like a lot but a few were duds and if you dont shoot you have plenty energy to do another.

Averages out around 3 a day, but we've got in say 6 or more ladies in a day in the past.

First day is always not great whether its the traveling or whatever.

And girls are what the trip is about, so packing as many in as you can at an affordable price is what its all about,

even if it does mean packing in as many as you can and feeling , you've ran a marathon when you get home to the hotel that night. Lol. But thats what its all about.

My feet suffered more than any other part of my anatomy, took them days to get back to normal. Viagra was taken one day but it gives me something similar to a hangover so not keen on over use.

And we did take the odd nap in the afternoon before returning down.

I've done trip reports before (on paper) but they have either been lost or found later by a girlfriend and were a little rushed in short hand.

Thats where the note book came in handy, once you get the main details down the memories linger that little longer :)

Oh and the last bit I omitted their are a number of lookalike milfs in the windows in Den haag that could be sisters about 3 sets that are cute that would be perfect for a 3 some but either one or other was busy or in negotiations as i passed.

Reading it back, spotted all the spelling and grammatical errors ,i was typing pretty hectically at the time :)
Posted: 2009-11-04, 4:38 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Spiderman,

Excellent Reports!

Did the girls make fun of you when they see you typing on the computer? Perhaps you can convince them to say hi to the webcam - "my director wants to talk to you for a role in the next Spiderman movie!" Ha Ha...

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2009-12-15, 1:07 am

treetop
Great trip report. Really good details on the girls. Thought Alkamaar was a lovely place when I visited and glad to hear the windows will remain open. Might try Den Haag this trip. How far by train is it from Centraal station?
Posted: 2009-12-15, 9:54 pm

plutarkySupporting Member
Supporting Member
Great times in Alkmaar! On the map there are pink, blue, and purple kamers - what do the colors mean?
Posted: 2009-12-16, 9:55 pm

solo
The colors on the map have no other meaning than grouping roomnumbers to street or passage addresses.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: