Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Alkmaar windows to stay open!!
Posted: 2009-11-12, 4:49 pm

sun-n-fun Moderator
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
This was posted by slick. Sorry for the dup but needed the positive 'stay open' in the subject.

Alkmaar brothels to remain open

Thursday 12 November 2009

The 92 red right windows in Alkmaar are to remain open, despite council efforts to shut them down, the town's district court ruled on Thursday.

The council wanted to withdraw the operating licence from brothel owner Koos Nool because of his alleged criminal connections.

But the court said there was no proof Nool's company is a money laundering operation or that the buildings had been bought with drugs money.

Licences

The ruling is a major setback for the controversial Bibob law, which gives local councils the right to refuse licences and permits to organisations and businesses which they suspect of having criminal links.

Since the Bibob laws were introduced, 376 businesses have lost their operating licence because of concerns about their owners criminal connections. The most famous of these is the Amsterdam brothel Yab Yum.

Last year, the Bibob agency made 667 recommendations. In half the cases, it said there was a 'serious risk' that the company owner was involved in crime.

© DutchNews.nl
Re: Almaar windows to stay open!!
Posted: 2009-11-13, 2:03 am

deadheadSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Well, I thought mrbenn and myself were doing a service to the board by risking our time and money going out there this afternoon. We hadn't heard anything for a while, so didn't know what to expect. Business as usual.

I was pretty sure they wouldn't close it. Doesn't seem to be a bother to the neighbourhood. Pretty self contained on one street. I'm sure they'd lose a lot of tourist money if they closed it.

We had a beer in a local pub which never would have happened if we hadn't gone there for the Windows.
Posted: 2009-11-16, 4:13 pm

brad 07 Power Kat
Thanks for sharing the news.

I will make a point of visiting Alkmaar next month. (Two week until my next trip)

Quick Question - My one previous trip to Alkmaar was in the evening - is the dayshift worth a visit?

Brad
Posted: 2009-11-17, 11:04 pm

deadheadSupporting Member
Supporting Member
mrbenn and I got there around 5pm. We did a couple of circuits and then went out for a beer in the main square but didn't spend a lot of time drinking, so it was the same girls when we returned. We both found someone to monger with (although it was someone I might not normally have picked). If you are somewhat flexible, I'm sure you'll find someone to your liking during the day.
Posted: 2010-01-12, 10:52 pm

ragnarkar
Does the train stop running after Midnight here? Last time I was here, it did..

Kinda of a shame when your hotel is in Amsterdam..
Posted: 2010-01-12, 11:02 pm

clostro Power Kat
As far as i remember, the last train from Alkmaar to Amsterdam is around midnight 20
Clostro
Posted: 2010-02-27, 1:47 am

splodge Power Kat
Thank goodness for this news. Quality post. I love Alkmaars' RLD. Small but quality. First place i'm going to on my return to the Netherlands. Or will it be Den Haag? Nar, i'm hunting for a previous conquest in Alkmaar. She was quality. I've been twice in the daytime and although 50% open on my last outing it was full of the kind of ladies i adore. As for the nighttime i really need to check it out. Must be twice as sexy.

Posted: 2010-02-28, 2:31 pm

fannyrat
Great news

Planning a trip 5th March has anyone been this year whats it like now?

Had some very good times in this RLD with stunning girls
Posted: 2010-03-04, 5:01 pm

splodge Power Kat
Went in September Fannyrat (top name, lol). Got there about 1500, walked the mile or so from the Station and it was business as usual. Ain't been at Nightime but will this year. Been twice in the day and haven't been let down either time. Both times i've had two of the best fucks ever. First time was a Serb and the next time a Hungarian. Anyone know why Hungarian girls are all of a sudden, everywhere? Price is about 30 and there's about 100 or so kamers. Good quality and good range. Few milfs, eastern Euros and majority of the girls are white. Seen a mixed race lady once but not much else in terms of ethnicity.

Alkmaar RLD is a fantastic place and a must for anyone who enjoys visiting RLDs.

Posted: 2010-03-04, 6:42 pm

fannyrat
Couldn't agree more Splodge had some very good BBBJ there about two maybe three years ago there was an absolutely stunning Czech girl working there, tall dark hair wow was she good all for 35 euros bunged her some cash on the way out. Had some good times with the Romanian girls not so sure now though if pimps are hanging around. There was one about 30 man I swear you could've hung your jacket on her nipples fantastic.

Thanks for the update I can smell the pussy from here can't wait
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: