Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Haarlem RLD video from early 2010
Posted: 2010-01-26, 1:44 pm

treetop
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Interesting video of the Haarlem RLD is a lot prettier and has a lot more windows than I thought. Am thinking of adding it to my 'to do' list next trip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OmMFBbeciM
Re: Haarlem RLD video from early 2010
Posted: 2010-01-28, 11:51 am

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
In all honestly , I would go to Alkmaar . I have been to Haarlem numerous of times and have never seen a girl there that took my fancy, in fact sometimes you wont even see a girl there at all.(in my opinion)
Posted: 2010-02-27, 1:42 am

splodge Power Kat
Officially, the worst RLD i've been to. However, great vid/link and throughly enjoyable. Like to say it brings back great memories but it certainly doesn't. Beautiful City though. You'd think they would invest in their RLD and promote it, especially as it's so close to the ever-reducing Ams Rld.

Posted: 2010-04-08, 5:32 am

damplatz
Yeah, the Haarlem red light district is really small.
Posted: 2010-04-09, 2:09 pm

splodge Power Kat
When i went there was about 8 girls working!! That was about 6 in the evening!! Beautiful city and Cathedral though. Certainly reccomend having a pint in a beer garden.

Posted: 2010-04-09, 4:18 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Do I have the location correct on my map? (Link below). Can you confirm prices? Just trying to keep everything up to date.

Posted: 2010-04-09, 10:52 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Quote:
Interesting video of the Haarlem RLD

I take it this was taken by the legend that is of George's map fame? (hope that I can post this without myself getting banned)

[ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: