Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 13 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
alkmaar questions
Posted: 2010-02-07, 5:34 pm

retro Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Im planning on visiting alkmaar on my next trip to amsterdam ,as i've never been there before. Im looking at going on a thursday night about 7.30pm then catching the train back about 10.30 ,so was thinking will it be busy with girls on a thursday night and between these times and is there a shift change there like in ams?

retro
Re: alkmaar questions
Posted: 2010-02-07, 6:26 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I normally visit Alkmaar around 2.30pm or 8.30pm , it does tend to be quieter around 7-8pm but livens up after 8 ,have fun
Posted: 2010-02-07, 8:35 pm

deadheadSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thursday should be perfect. Earlier in the week (particularly Mon/Tue) I found that there weren't that many girls working.
Posted: 2010-02-08, 1:40 am

MiamiDaveSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Yes there seems to be a shift change. But on the times I was there, there seems to be a higher number of girls who worked both shifts.
Posted: 2010-02-08, 9:43 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
There is a shift change, but it isn't as noticable as in the Wallen with alot of girls working through the shift.

Why not go early afternoon and enjoy the city?
It can be a pleasant town to walk through, there is a beer museum and alot of nice canalside bars and restaurants a stones throw away from the RLD.

bb69

PS: Take a map or directions with you. The RLD can be devil to find without them.

Posted: 2010-02-08, 11:35 pm

retro Power Kat
Hi guys thanks for the replies.

billybob69
Im thinking of going in the day on one of my other days ,maybe saturday . Thursdays my first day and i don't arrive in amsterdam until 5.30pm and i like it in ams on fri and sat nights so thought i'd go on my first night.
Already got a map printed ,although i've got lost in ams before whilst using a map ,lol.

cheers
retro
Posted: 2010-02-09, 11:13 am

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
You can get a bus to Kanalkade , walk up till you see two bars on the corner of herenstratt , go down that side street , turn right and walk towards the pissoir , the street facing is the red light.
Posted: 2010-02-10, 11:16 pm

retro Power Kat
elgonzo
Thanks for that , ive wrote it on my map .
Posted: 2010-02-27, 1:23 am

splodge Power Kat
google maps is what you need. i used it last time. been twice but know my way now. from the station head left, keep walking then turn right. once as spanish something or other then follow that street. you'll arrive opposite the beauty of the neon lights. always gives me a buzz. love the place and had my 2 best experiences there. only small but sometimes small packs the best punch. alkmaar always has a place in my heart. the first girl blew my mind but i went back 3 yrs later and she'd lost it. chose another and boy oh boy do i wanna go back. first place i'm heading for. i'm keeping her id pvt though. lol. i don't wanna share or know whose sharing. lol.

Posted: 2010-02-28, 2:36 pm

fannyrat
Splodge

Enjoyed your Antwerp post got to agree far better than Amsterdam very good girls, nice atmosphere and no tourists

Have you been to Alkmaar this year I am going 5th March any feed back at all would be useful

Many happy memories in Alkmaar small RLD as said but well worth a visit
Posted: 2010-03-03, 5:10 am

treetop
Anyone know when the last train back to Amsterdam leaves Alkmaar?
Posted: 2010-03-03, 6:01 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
treetop wrote:
Anyone know when the last train back to Amsterdam leaves Alkmaar?

12:16AM and that train takes 1h1m as it has a few extra stops... after that, you're stuck until 5:00AM (48 minute journey). Earlier you have the 11:26PM train... 47 minute journey.

Check www.ns.nl as weekend and weekday schedules differ slightly.

Posted: 2010-04-09, 2:24 pm

splodge Power Kat
Fannyrat. Haven't been to Alkmaar this year. Last time i went, was in September 09. Want to go to Holland/Belguim asap but it'll probably be July or August, all being well. Have to say Alkmaar is a fanastic RLD. It's only one street but there's a great range of ladies and pukka quality as well. I'd say 60% are Eastern Euros (EE's) in the late teen and early 20s. Not really for me most of the time but nice to look at. 15% in the late 20s/early 30s. 15% in their late 30s and 40s (now we're talking, lol). 10% others. Other's seems to change on the 2 occasions i've been there. I've seen 'specials' from Brazil, Latinos, etc.

[ 13 posts ] 

Jump to: