Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
boccaccio?
Posted: 2010-03-07, 4:01 pm

jamesbronson
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi, i was looking for a place to go with a firend from out of town and show him a good time near amsterdam.
I have been to candy club before, and like the srtip/drink/fuck/whatever atmosphere there, but find the setup a bit dated, dirty and depressing, especially now that the girls seem to be going downhill (fo me that means older and heavier)
i found this place boccaccio http://www.boccaccio.nl/, and it looks like the kind of thig i'm looking for (privehuis with american strip-club style ambience) does anyone have experience with this place or anyone like it?
im looking for the kind of thing you would find in prage, where you can go, have some drinks, look at some pretty ladies and have sex with one..or not, but still have a good time with a buddy or 2 without feeling like you forced him into a whore house.
thanks
Re: boccaccio?
Posted: 2010-03-08, 2:16 am

MagooTooSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Website makes it look much like a Sauna Club, for example Yin Yang in Roermond, and many across the border in Germany. What's not mentioned on the website is the pricing. Which seems ominous. If you need to know the price, you can't afford it?

Can anyone find out and post the info here?

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: