Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Would anyone recommend a trip to Utrecht ?
Posted: 2009-11-04, 11:15 pm

deadheadSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I was thinking of going to Alkmaar next week but it seems a very unsettled time and I don't want to waste a few hours coming and going if the windows are closed or if the girls have all taken the week off waiting to see what happens.

I was thinking of substituting a trip to Utrecht instead. Not much written about Ultrecht on the board. It's about the same price/distance from Amsterdam.

Anyone have anything good/bad to say about it ?

Never fucked a girl on a boat before, so that's a plus.
Re: Would anyone recommend a trip to Utrecht ?
Posted: 2009-11-05, 12:23 am

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Yes it is worth a trip, i always pay a couple of visits , never gone away without at least i visit to the boats , so plenty on offer , easy to get to on the bus , also it's only 30 minutes from Den Hauge.
Posted: 2009-11-05, 1:28 am

louisxxx
Yes definitely worth a visit.
Posted: 2009-11-05, 2:27 am

Supporting Member
Is the "regular" price the normal 50e or is it slightly less like Alkmaar ?
Posted: 2009-11-07, 5:42 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I always ask how much before I go in sometimes in Utrecht it can be €40 but more often then not they will say €50
Posted: 2009-11-10, 11:55 pm

aldo
It's not worth a trip, thats just my opinion.

Utrecht is a nice city but if u are on mongering better u stick to elsewhere......
Posted: 2010-02-27, 2:04 am

splodge Power Kat
For me, Utrecht is a lovely city centred around a Cathredral but unless your into Black girls (like me, lol, usually fat-assed) then avoid it. The Zandpad is worth the experience if you've never been before. Amazing site, i'd put it up there with viewing any of the World's 7 wonders, lol, seriously though! Prices were all 50euro when i went and nothing was to my taste and walked about 2-3 miles along canal from centre of Town. However, i soon returned to the little know aptly named Hardenllestraat or something like that to cream a Dominican Gangster Biatch, lol. She had loads of Gangster tatoos and Blonde dyed hair.

What a beauty. BJ and doggy and i swear the fuck was very quiet but throughly enjoyed it. What an arse. The Zandpad was pants in comparison but that's just my taste. Hardenbollestraat was all Black ladies with fat arses who hammered the windows for trade. Utrecht is always a city i want to visit again and yes, it 's purely for the range and eagerness of the Black ladies who want business. I love 'em. If black ladies ticks your boxes then get you ticket to Utrecht. Although mine was a bit moody and only wanted the money she got fucked. lol. I got my pennies worth.

After i'd finished i understood why she didn't really seem to commited to her job. About 1 min after i left she had a visit from her pimp. A black fella went in once i was clear of the area. Who know's what happened and i don't care coz i got one of the best fucks of my life and i will always love Big fat assed ladies like her. It's true, once you've had black, you always go back. Amazing.

To conclude. Visit Utrecht? Certainly if you want black, yum yum i want more. lol.

Posted: 2010-02-27, 3:10 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
I'd highly recommend a trip to Utrecht/Zandpad. Service levels are generally higher than in Amsterdam and, from the few times I've gone, I found the girls to be of a similar calibre visually.

Quote:
For me, Utrecht is a lovely city centred around a Cathredral but unless your into Black girls (like me, lol, usually fat-assed) then avoid it.

I've never been to Hardebollenstraat so can't comment on that, but this certainly doesn't apply to the Zandpad. I don't visit the black girls but I think I would certainly notice if there were as many as your comment suggests. Has me wondering if we even went to the same place! Personally, I'd do the Zandpad every day of a trip if it was less of a pain in the ass to get to (walking distance from train station would be nice). Great place.

Posted: 2010-02-27, 6:40 am

Supporting Member
In November, MrBenn and I were debating going there since we weren't sure what the deal was with the possible closure of Alkamaar. We checked out the buses since the walk from the train station looks like a bit of a hike but we ended up going to Alkamaar. It's still on my list although I kind of liked the look of Geleenstraat in Den Haag if I only have time for a trip to one other dutch RLD. It's also a 10 minute walk from the train station, which is also a plus.
Posted: 2010-03-04, 4:56 pm

splodge Power Kat
There's about 20 ladies and Hardesbollestraat is only small. Near to the Centre and about 30 windows with about 15-20 occupied. Every single lady was beautiful and black. Zandpad just doesn't do it for me. However, there is an endless stream of cars going up and down so it's obviously popular. Only been once but i'm in no rush to go back. Prefered Haresbollestraat but that's just me.

Posted: 2010-03-04, 11:34 pm

Supporting Member
Pretty sure I'm going to try the FKK thing next trip in the Spring, so that's my day trip out of Amsterdam. I kind of liked the look of Geelenstraat in Den Haag and would probably go there or Alkamaar over Utrecht.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: