Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Alkmaar 5th-7th March
Posted: 2010-03-09, 12:36 am

fannyrat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Guys and girls

Just returned from a weekend in a very cold Alkmaar. Stayed in the Stad en Land opposite the station very nice budget hotel ideal for a short stay good beer nice food people as ever were fantastic (Love the Dutch)

Got there about 19-30 dropped the bag quick beer and I was off to the RLD. Good 10 minute walk in the freezing cold did me no good at all crossed the bridge by the square and I was there, very busy lots of people walking around totally different from the times when I had visited during daylight hours. Did the lap of honour and ive got to say there were some quality girls with the majority of windows in use. At this point I must stress that asking me to remember names is like asking me to pick winning lottery numbers no chance sorry.

Finally decided on a stunning dark haired Romanian beauty she was located up the second walk way that opens into a small court yard, she was on the right hand side of the court yard towards the corner. Entered the room heart beating fast she looked stunning tiny thong small bra and knee lenght stripped stockings agreed the 35 euro Alkmaar price thats where the good bit ends. Enquired as to extras BBBJ no chance maybe a bit of kiss and some touching decided to stick with the basics. No kidding guys the BJ lasted for about a minute she was reaching for the lube when in desperation to get more time I agreed an additional 15 euros for some 69 action. That was the site I had been waiting for as her long legs crossed over my chest and I was head on into the beaver FANTASTIC. Next came the sex first military position and then doggy I swear I thought for a minute I was a black guy with 12" she did nothing but complain about the width and that I was hurting her. I lasted for as long as I could before exploding she seemed happy enough I for one was well disappointed.

Left went for a beer and returned for another session as I had decided on 2 girls for the night. This time I picked a very small dark skinned girl from Bulgaria looked like an indian very nice, again 35 euros and again the service was not good she did however perform without complaining.

Returned the following afternoon about 17-00 only to find the same girls working again my heart sank. Decided on a quick beer in the hope that fresh girls would arrive. Returned and my prayers were answered there stood an absolutely stunning girl in the first entry on the right. I couldn't resist this Bulgarian stunner the fee was 35 euro no extras and again the service was not brilliant. The girl was very pleasant but she asked a lot of questions which seemed strange great body and fantastic looks

To sum up this was not my best Alkmaar trip I enquired with several girls as to extras and none were willing to provide any thing that interested me. There were also lots of young guys hanging around in the rooms with the girls and outside which for me was not ideal. Positives were the windows are still open and the girls are as fit as ever I'm sure that one summers afternoon in the not too distant future will provide happy hunting days for me again in Alkmaar.
Re: Alkmaar 5th-7th March
Posted: 2010-03-09, 8:28 pm

splodge Power Kat
Interesting post Fannyrat. Love Alkmaar. Fantastic RLD and fantastic City. Been there twice in the late afternoon but not yet in the evening. That is until July, lol. There's a few Milfs in the Achterdam and i'm glad everyone seems to be more interested in the thinner, younger ladies as it leaves more juice in the Milfs for me, lol. Roll on my next trip.

Guess the guys in the rooms where the girls pimps.

Posted: 2010-03-09, 9:17 pm

fannyrat
I'll be over Amsterdam early July Splodge if you fancy a beer you're probably right about the guys maybe they were pimps. There were some milfs as well mate so you'll be happy the bars were really quiet in Alkmaar no problem getting served. Happy hunting
Posted: 2010-03-15, 11:14 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks for feeding back FannyRat.

Quote:
Finally decided on a stunning dark haired Romanian beauty she was located up the second walk way that opens into a small court yard, she was on the right hand side of the court yard towards the corner

I think that I did her friend in the kamer opposite. She was disappointing as well. Briefly wrote about in my trip report in the Amsterdam section.

Quote:
Just returned from a weekend in a very cold Alkmaar. Stayed in the Stad en Land opposite the station very nice budget hotel

How much was it a night? And where did you book it?

Posted: 2010-03-17, 11:54 pm

fannyrat
Booked it on Booking.com the hotel is on several web sites got it for 65 euros a night. As said great beer good food and the staff were spot on. Well worth a weekend visit
Posted: 2010-04-01, 2:21 pm

splodge Power Kat
Yeah mate i'd meet you for a beer no problem. Might be over in early July myself but not sure just yet. will let you know.

Posted: 2010-04-01, 9:08 pm

fannyrat
No probs Splodge
Posted: 2010-04-03, 6:26 pm

splodge Power Kat
i just did a search as well. seems booking.com is pretty good. can you confirm this fannyrat? no problems, etc? thanks

Posted: 2010-04-14, 8:52 pm

fannyrat
No problems at all the booking was made and the room ready another good site is Yeego they are really cheap and reliable
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: