Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 16 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
tiny Alkmaar trip report
Posted: 2010-03-09, 1:17 am

clostro Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi,
map :
http://wandelkaarten.110mb.com/achterdam/

Patricia : room k1/g3, romania, 19y, dark blond, short, great small and firm body, friendly, overcharged me but was worth it (1 visit, will go back but will stick to at most an extended session).
Kisha : room k1/1P, Ghana, superb sessions (2 visits, will go back for ever)
Helena : room k3/23, romania, top model girl, very friendly, good session (3 visits, 2 extended session, will go back)
Daisy : room k3/3P, bulgaria, nice breast, ass two small and not nicely shaped, put her phone to ring when time expire. Nooooooo! killed the session. too bad she was friendly and provided good service. (1 visit, will not go back)
Sylvia: Bulgaria, room k4/23, superb tall and fine woman, my best session ever in alkmaar, very relax, funny, sweety. She is away for 1 month (too bad, i would have repeat every night)

Clostro
Re: tiny Alkmaar trip report
Posted: 2010-03-09, 11:29 am

danny69 Power Kat
Hi Clostro,
What shift do these girls work? You mention, with one, repeating every "night" but are they all that shift?
Cheers
Posted: 2010-03-09, 12:33 pm

clostro Power Kat
Hi Danny,
In Amsterdam, the girl is charged for a shift (morning, afternoon, night shift), in Achterdam she rent the room for the whole day (110€). You may find mostly all girls day or nights, they decide themself. For instance Helena comes around 6 o'clock pm and stay till it close. It is clear that business is better night time so they tend to go at least for the night shift. Except one day, i always arrive lae afternnon so all the girls i visited were working after 6PM.
Clostro
Posted: 2010-03-09, 12:53 pm

danny69 Power Kat
Clostro, thank you kindly for the info
Best regards
Danny.
Posted: 2010-03-09, 8:21 pm

splodge Power Kat
how many shags did you have???? lol, fair play to you. next time i'm in the netherlands gonna head to the achterdam in the evening. only been during the day. sounds like it could be interesting.

Posted: 2010-03-10, 9:59 pm

clostro Power Kat
Well, for my defense, it was spread over 5 late afternoon and nights :) Yes Plodge, a night visit is much more vivid than day day time. Just don't miss the last train for Amsterdam which i almost did.
Clostro
Posted: 2010-03-12, 3:08 am

splodge Power Kat
nar, i'll give a go that's for sure! can't w8!

Posted: 2010-03-14, 4:00 am

book_guy Power Kat
Is Alkmaar really worth the trip from Amsterdam STRICTLY for the mongering? Or, would I need some other good reason to go there ... and what would that reason be? :)
Posted: 2010-03-14, 6:45 am

MagooTooSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Sounds worthwhile to me. Lower base rate, some good providers, a smaller area less trampled by tourists, and a unique sight to see in itself, from all accounts. Could be worth a daytrip. Doesn't take long from Amsterdam.

Posted: 2010-03-14, 6:30 pm

clostro Power Kat
I can only agree with MagooToo. Moreover, it is only a 40 mn ride, just avoid the Sunday, it is dead. It is a very relax city, some nice shops.
Quote:
s Alkmaar really worth the trip from Amsterdam STRICTLY for the mongering? Or, would I need some other good reason to go there ... and what would that reason be? :)

...but well it depends, what do you do in Amsterdam except mongering you could not do in alkmaar?
Clostro
Posted: 2010-03-14, 7:27 pm

danny69 Power Kat
Hi Clostro,
another Alkmaar question, please, when you said, in your last post, "avoid Sunday, it's dead". Did you mean the Achterdam is dead?
Cheers
Danny.
Posted: 2010-03-14, 7:48 pm

clostro Power Kat
Ooos, No Danny, I meant the city. I stroll last sunday (middle afternoon) in the downtown and mostly all stores were closed and i felt alone. Achterdam was still busy.
Clostro
Posted: 2010-03-14, 8:10 pm

danny69 Power Kat
Thanks Clostro. I'm quite happy to window shop the stores and spend my money in the windows if that makes sense.!
I'll let you know how I get on!!
Thanks
Danny
Posted: 2010-03-26, 4:45 am

m02499
clostro

can you provide any further details/description about kisha? i love black girls and am hoping to spot a few good ones on my upcoming trip in may. thanks.
Posted: 2010-03-29, 9:08 pm

clostro Power Kat
lol mo2299, here is what i answered almost 2 years ago.
Quote:
@m02299
I would say Kisha is 20y/1,55m. She has a nice round and quite impressive booty and an amazing medium size breast which stand very well. She is not slender but not chubby nor fat. I would not say she is athletic but still a little bit muscular. I too love black girls, i've been with much more good looking black girls, but she is certainly worth a trip. Anyway there was two others "good looking" black girls a few windows after you pass Kisha. One was always sitting, slightly older than Kisha, light dark skin but still attractive. Another one had a very funny face, she was slender and nice looking.

The lonely update is that since my first encounter with Kisha (which was "so so"), things really changed. I do not know why, maybe she is more confident once she knows you better and she feels you are not such a bad boy.
Clostro
Posted: 2010-03-29, 11:42 pm

m02499
clostro

thanks. what can i say i am getting old. don't remember things anymore.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 16 posts ] 

Jump to: