Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Casa Cherda
Posted: 2010-03-18, 10:51 pm

MagooTooSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I've relocated this post from the middle of another on in the Amsterdam section, because it really belongs here.

re http://www.casacherda.nl/ons.html

I read the site with the help of Google Translator, but wasn't clear to me: you pay e70 on entry, that INCLUDES one half-hour session? Or not? Later on it says you pay e70 per half-hour, so it wasn't clear if the first charge included session or was simply the price of admission like in FKKs. For those who don't want to follow the link, here's the text in Dutch and after Google has had a go at it.

It says:

Met de gastvrouw rekent u € 70,00 af. Hiervoor krijgt u de beschikking over een kluisje voor uw kleding en waardevolle spullen en een badjas. U heeft daarmee meteen uw eerste half uur heerlijke geile sex betaald (kamerhuur en dame); in de open ruimte van de erotische huiskamer of op één van de mooie privékamers.

Google translated this pastes as:

The hostess charges you € 70.00 ex. Hiervoor krijgt u de beschikking over een kluisje voor uw kleding en waardevolle spullen en een badjas. This gives you access to a safe for your valuables and clothes and a bathrobe. U heeft daarmee meteen uw eerste half uur heerlijke geile sex betaald (kamerhuur en dame); in de open ruimte van de erotische huiskamer of op één van de mooie privékamers. You have it right your first half hour beautiful horny sex paid (room rental and lady) in the open space of the erotic in a living room or the beautiful private rooms.

Anyone able to confirm? Looks like there's no entry charge, simply you're expected to have at least one session so you pay up front for it. Compared to e50 admission and e50 per session, this looks cheaper for 1 or 2 sessions anyway.

Downside I suppose is handing over the money before seeing the lineup. But then you do that in FKK /Sauna Clubs too.

Has anyone been there?

Thanks

Posted: 2010-03-29, 11:24 pm

jefke
I haven't been there but your interpretation of the translation is correct.

Translated roughly, the key phrase

> U heeft daarmee meteen uw eerste half uur heerlijke geile sex betaald (kamerhuur en dame);
means
With this u have already payed for your first half an hour of wonderful horny sex (rental room and lady);

Maybe just ask the management to be sure.

hth
Re: Casa Cherda
Posted: 2010-03-29, 11:39 pm

MagooTooSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks
On re-reading, yes, that's what it says. I forsee a trip to Den Haag being added to my (already crowded) itinerary.

Posted: 2010-03-30, 7:26 am

book_guy Power Kat
I recommend Den Haag, but I've never been to Casa Cherda (or any other Prive in Den Haag). I love the two window zones, Geleenstraat and Doublestraat. You can find a lot of other posts about them here at Ignatz Mice, mine included. They're really much more set up for mongers/customers/clients, less for gawking tourists, than Amsterdam.

And Den Haag is a great little city, too. All the old buildings and churches and quaint places to hang out and so forth, history, beach, war crimes tribunals, ya know, yer reg'lar touristy European city. :)

BTW, I'm thinking of adding Alkmaar to my next trip's itinerary for roughly the same reasons, that the red-light "stroll" where the window-kamers are, is set up for IDEAL comparison shopping -- in other words, built with the buyer and seller in mind, not the bus-load of Asian or Italian holiday-goers.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: