Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Looking for some advice on where to visit, what days of the week
Posted: 2010-03-24, 4:13 am

Amsterslammer
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I am going to be visiting the Netherlands (1st time ever!) for five nights in June, on a Sunday through Thursday evenings. I have booked a hotel just SE of the Spui and plan on spending a couple days in the 'Dam as well as taking day trips to nearby cities for more sightseeing and mongering. My question, for those in the know, is if there are good days to avoid or favor certain places. I read somewhere, for instance, that the Achterdam in Alkmaar might be closed on Thursdays "because it is payday" (which certainly seems counter-intuitive to me). I was considering trips to Alkmaar, Den Haag, and Haarlem. Would, say, Alkmaar and Haarlem be so slow on a Monday or Tuesday that it would be best to stay in the 'Dam on those days? Is Haarlem's RLD even worth a visit mid-week?
Thank you for your input!
Re: Looking for some advice on where to visit, what days of the week
Posted: 2010-03-24, 4:33 am

MiamiDaveSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Achterdam in Alkmaar is open 7 days a week. Visiting Alkmaar in June would be nice. It is a cool little city to walk around in, especially in summer.
Posted: 2010-03-26, 8:35 am

rheingau Power Kat
Haarlem is tiny compared to Alkmaar. If you go there don't expect too much.
Posted: 2010-03-26, 11:24 am

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I wouldn't bother with Harrlem , i would recommend a trip to Dan Haugh and Utrecht , I always visit both on my trips , mainly on a Tuesday/Wednesday and have always found at least two or three girls , Alkmaar is also worth a trip.
Posted: 2010-03-27, 12:45 pm

splodge Power Kat
Last time i arrived on a tues and left on a fri. on the tues stayed in the dam. perved by the singel and de pijp for most of the night. settled on a dutch girl called cynthia. stunning. amsterdam's main rld seems to have shrunk a lot but still a fair bit on offer. on the wednesday went to antwerp. definitely a city and rld worth visiting. love the place. lots of girls/shemales. loads and i was there between about 3 and 7. all sorts of women, everything you can imagine, black/white/latino, etc. fantastic. thurs bought a special train ticket that allowed me to visit both den haag and alkmaar in the same day. alkmaar's rld not far from train station. got there about 3ish. plan was to just visit and have a look around before den haag. ended up falling big time for a stunning hungarian. not every window was open. about 50% i reckon and a good range of ages/sizes. mainly white women. then headed to den haag. my favourite rld/city in the netherlands. 2 rlds (uesd to be 3). in the geleenstraat you'll find mainly indian and white women. also shemales. doublestraat is my fav. lots of milfs. latinos/euros/locals, yet again fantastic. a walk around the doublestraat is fascinating and usually all the windows are full. hope this helps.

Posted: 2010-03-27, 3:03 pm

plutarkySupporting Member
Supporting Member
Splodge, Thanks for the info about Den Haag - I'll put that on my list. Do you know anything about the Prive's in Den Haag - seems to be quite a few of them!

Posted: 2010-03-28, 4:01 am

jefke
Amsterslammer,
I agree with all comments mentioned before.

Haarlem: nice town but for mongering it is not recommended. First the RLD is very tiny,
secondly you have to pay entrance fee for a part of it (het poortje) so you can't
walk in an out without having to pay the fee each time. Would only visit it if you want
to be in Haarlem.

Den Haag has 2 RLD's, both easily accessible from the train stations 'Den Haag - Holland Spoor'
and 'Den Haag - Centraal' (Den Haag HS is the closest). For young stunners go to the Geleenstraat,
for latina's/milf's => doubletstraat. Lot's of choices. Geleenstraat is my current favorite RLD
in the Netherlands at the moment.

Alkmaar: this is a nice little city, stroll around, maybe eat something outside at a restaurant
on the kaasmarkt on a sunny day. Then go to the Achterdam, all in walking distance of the station.
Nice place.

Another option: Utrecht. Utrecht's main RLD - the Zandpad - is located way outside walking range of the city center
which means if you want to combine it with visiting the city and have no car it will be harder
to reach. (There is another RLD in the center - Hardebollestraat but I wouldn't visit it).

As for time of the day: there are no closing days. Only closing hours: Geleenstraat 1 AM, Achterdam 3 AM
Personally I prefer the late shift, starting usually around 8-9 PM when occupancy is highest, but that's my
personal preference.
Posted: 2010-04-12, 9:22 pm

Amsterslammer
Thank you all for your great advice! I should have mentioned that I'm going to be spending the Saturday evening prior in Antwerp, and then the weekend following in Ghent with an option to visit Antwerp if Ghent isn't happening. Finally a night in Brussels, but from what I've read the RLD there might prove disappointing after the previous week's exploits!
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: