Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Looking for koffieshops near Geleenstraat and Doubletstraat in Den Haag
Posted: 2010-04-06, 4:42 am

Amsterslammer
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have been searching online for a place to puff (or better yet, vaporize) near the RLD areas in Den Haag, with little success. Can anyone recommend a good koffieshop near Doublet and/or Geleenstraat? Thanks.
Re: Looking for koffieshops near Geleenstraat and Doubletstraat
Posted: 2010-04-07, 9:46 am

redstar75
there is one place i know which is up past fiddlers. it sells booze too and has a glass cage inside for tobacco smokers to use. i think you walk up past fiddlers and then vere right and immediately left. i dont remember the name of the place but i think there was an albert heijn close by to it. hope this helps
Posted: 2010-04-12, 9:00 pm

Amsterslammer
Thanks redstar75.

I think I found a few: "New Jadida", "Middellandse Zee", "Space Bal", & "Koffie en Dromen"

Only Koffie en Dromen has its own website, but it is one of the furthest (among these) from the district.

Just keepin' an eye out for those who like a little grass with their ass :)
Posted: 2010-04-29, 12:53 pm

treetop
The nearest I found was a good 5 mins walk from Gelenstraat. It only sold 1 type of weed and did not look very welcoming. It is away from the canal. If in doubt ask a police officer. There are usually plenty about this area.

There are a couple that seem to be more diverse just past Chinatown on the way to Doublestraat. They might be a better bet for good weed and a decent place to smoke it although I thought doublestraat sucked ass last time I was there.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: