Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Doubletstraat april 2010 -- Den Haag
Posted: 2010-04-23, 1:24 pm

robbiesdrummer
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I was at Doubletstraat last week it’s the first time id been down a red light district .i had a good experience
I looked around and found a blonde girl from Hungry called Sandra 20 years old she said 25 euro sex in any positition so in I went . we got our kit off and she put a condom on my stiff cock and started to suck my cock her back was facing me all the time , I felt she was not really wanting to be there , she then turned around and got on her back I started to shag her she wouldn’t let me kiss her or play with her tits, she had her hand close to her fanny all the time sort of keeping me away from getting right into her ,al she kept saying was you are hurting me , she didn’t make you feel at ease and resembled a cardboard cut out experience.
A couple of days later I returned to Doubletstraat and found a loverly brunette girl also from Hungry she said you wanting Ficky Ficky 25 euros ,my cock was getting harder by the second she was seducing me, so in I went , we took all our clothes off she said that’s a big one , she had a terrific body , we laid down on the bed she started kissing my neck and chest then she went down to my cock and she took it in her mouth ,I don’t remember if the condom was on at this stage! She was amaising and really took me back to my youth days, I shagged her and I felt terrific I then took her doggy style until I exploaded I felt in love! A truly loverly girl who was chatty a real good experience at it was a real shame I was going back home the following day, I would love to see her again but its going to be next spring until im there again seems like a lifetime away.
Unfortunately I cant remember the girls name I know she was 25 and from hungry I think she had silver stud in her lip and she was in one of the top windows halfwaydown doubletstraat
Cant wait to go again!
Re: Doubletstraat april 2010
Posted: 2010-04-24, 4:20 pm

deadheadSupporting Member
Supporting Member
So, a confirmation that the price is really 25e. What a bargain. For that amount, I'd just leave if the girl gave me any bullshit and not feel bad about it.
Posted: 2010-04-25, 11:38 pm

MagooTooSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Sorry, if I missed it:

Doubletstraat is in which city?

Posted: 2010-04-25, 11:44 pm

MagooTooSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Never mind, found it. Den Haag.

This is the first mention I've seen of a e25 rate though. And for service that seems on a par with Amsterdam's e50 sessions. Good to know.

Posted: 2010-04-26, 5:05 am

deadheadSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I heard it was 25e but I just passed thru to check the place out and didn't speak to any of the girls to confirm. And if you don't find anyone that hits your fancy, the other RLD is only 15 minutes walk away. Shame that the price there is 50e. If it was 35e, I'd always go to Den Haag if I was looking to get away for a bit and never go to Alkmaar again. Mind you I paid the girl in Alkmaar 50e anyway :)
Posted: 2010-04-26, 6:09 am

sun-n-fun Moderator
Girls in Leeuwarden are 35 euro - all touching, all clothes off. Extras for kissing, if available.
Posted: 2010-04-26, 11:27 am

robbiesdrummer
The price down Doubletstraat is 25 euros the price is displayed on windows
Posted: 2010-04-27, 5:35 am

book_guy Power Kat
I think I recall reading (here? hookers.nl?) about Euro-35 prices on Geleenstraat (the other RLD in Den Haag, 15 minutes or less by foot from Doublestraat). I have enjoyed my time in both those districts, though I think I didn't actually do any pay-for-play on Doublestraat because the girls were so ... uh ... old. And haggard. There are some who are odd or rare "diamonds in the rough" and the walk-through on Doublestraat is great fun, especially up in those two-tier dens of iniquity that don't have any air conditioning! But I think I never found a gal that caught my eye on Doublestraat the few times I went last summer. On Geleenstraat I recall that, although the price was Euro-50 for the standard 15-minute suck-and-fuck, the girls would essentially PROMISE more than they promise in Amsterdam. So, for Euro-50 on Geleenstraat you do get more, because your bargaining position is already a bit better off. The girls say things like "OK you get positions for 50" as their starting point, whereas in Amsterdam it's "suck and fuck 50" and if you want "positions" you have to ask, and then the girl may up-price you. It's not a major difference, but it's a difference.

I gotta see Alkmaar ... :D
Posted: 2010-04-29, 12:41 pm

treetop
Just looked up my Jan TR where I went to Den Haag and visited both RLD's.

In Gelenstraat I had a nice session with a girl that I thought ranked as one of the best lookers in the area. Multiple positions. suck and fuck for 25 eu. I gave 30 eu cos I had no change. She seemed happy about that.

Did not session in Doublestraat as the quality was poor in comparason (weekday afternoon).

In terms of the number of windows Den Haag has plenty of variety. It is the overall lack of quality that is a concern. Still might be worth a day or two visit thrown in with a few coffeeshops....
Re: Doubletstraat april 2010 -- Den Haag
Posted: 2010-05-04, 8:53 pm

splodge Power Kat
yeah, 25e sounds about right. 25 or 30 anyway. i always give 'em 10e extra, seems to do the job if the vibes are right. i love doublestraat. my fave. lots of latino types. geleenstraat is good and is varied. always see a couple of indian darlings. must have my first indian asap, lol.

[ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: