Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Questions and Latest Info on Ying Yang
Posted: 2010-05-06, 9:59 pm

profsssssrr
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I will be in Rotterdam and Amsterdam June 13 to 27, and I thought I would go a sauna club for the first time. I would appreciate any updates on Ying Yang, especially days to visit. I do have a Sunday and Monday free for sure, although the Sunday will be the day I fly into Schiphol from the States. I may have a Saturday later. Should I skip Sunday and Monday and go Saturday. Or is a weekday more relaxing - less crowded? Any tips are appreciated.
Re: Questions and Latest Info on Ying Yang
Posted: 2010-05-09, 10:48 pm

MagooTooSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Prof

Any day will do if you've not been to a Sauna Club before. I'd suggest get in there as soon as you arrive, there's plenty of places to relax and even doze a bit, get over the jetlag, enjoy the culture shock, really feel you've arrived.

There's food and drink, sauna, whirlpool, kino. And scantily clad women available on request. Couldn't imagine a better way to unwind after a long flight. Perhaps book a hotel in Roermond so you haven't far to go between YY and your pillow for the first night. Hotel Roermond is right beside the train station, and a short (e15 or so) taxi ride to YY.

Plus you might like it so much you want to go back on the Monday.

Whatever you do, enjoy.

Posted: 2010-06-09, 10:45 pm

MadCowMark
It would be a great place to get over jet lag, and you don't have to request the scantily clad ladies, they're already there all over the place. Hopefully you'll catch some nice weather, they have a great outdoor pool with cabanas. At least it looked great...when I was there it was still winter so no real outdoor activities.

Good luck and have fun!

Posted: 2010-06-10, 12:12 am

MagooTooSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Mark

"you don't have to request the scantily clad ladies, they're already there". Well, yes. I mean they also do requests, at e50 for a half hour in private. In between, yes, it's a great place to relax and get over the jet lag, especially in nice weather, the grounds and pool on a sunny day are hard to beat.

Wish I was there right now...

Posted: 2010-06-10, 10:09 pm

profsssssrr
Thanks for the notes. I will send a report after my visit. I am hoping to arrange a second visit - Friday or Saturday to either Golden Time or Villa Vertigo.
Re: Questions and Latest Info on Ying Yang
Posted: 2010-06-15, 3:24 am

iggy1903
Prof - I was at YY for the first time in July 2009. Outstanding time! Take advantage of the hot sunny weather (hopefully) and spend some time lounging at the pool and watching he ladies frolic. Lots of topless and almost naked beauties galore. I has two sessions there:

Isabella (Italian) I was there about one hour getting the lay of the land, a few beers, and just enjoying the women. Isabella approached me in the bar area and we started to chit chat. After a few minutes I asked her to go somewhere more private. She is blonde, ~30, 5’6”, ~130lbs, solid 8/10. We went off to a room and were soon naked, but she was all business. No DFK, no DATY, cbj, FK (cowgirl, mish, doggy). Very routine, typical AMS RLD fare. Followed me to locker for 50euro. I would not see again.

After that I showered up (there are showers all over the place) and headed back for another beer and some lunch. Lots of food! I spent some time by the pool and watched several beauties strip down and go swimming. After a while I wandered to the cinema. Two other couples (guys each with a working girl) were relaxing on the beds. One set of them were kissing and fondling, the other guy was getting a HJ. I kicked back and a girl walked over and laid down next to me and said hi.....she was slim and cute. It was dark so I could not see too much. She started rubbing me all over and kissing my neck, DFK, and finally reached for my (now) hard dick. She suggested we take a shower right next to the cimema, and we did. Kinda cool to be showering with a chick in plain view of others, but no one stared. After a while we ended up in a room:

Adrianna (Kris) (German) WOW! Natural german body. 42, 5’6”, 130 lbs, solid 7. In he room we went off to another shower (her suggestion, and hey why not!) Naked on the bed, DATY, DFK, BBBJ, on balcony, 69, FK every imaginable position, 1hr, 15 minutes. PERFECT GFE I would see her every time! Perfect!! Followed me (she stayed naked) to locker room for 100 euro.

I'll be back at YY on June 24th and will seek her out again!
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: