Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
My Angel Private Experience
Posted: 2010-06-26, 11:28 am

alelover45Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Greetings all:
So, I went to Amersfoort to pay a visit to the Angel Private...

Went to their website to make an appointment. The listed phone number was not working (I wrote that off to some on-going cell phone issues.)
Their website showed many beautiful women...I sent in my appointment request for Adriana...got a response back very quickly confirming my 4pm appointment with Adriana in Amersfoort.

Took my bike on the train from Central Station...15e roundtrip (plus 6.50e for my bike).
It takes about 30 minutes to get to Amersfoort by train.

From the Amersfoort Train station, it took me about 10 minutes to reach the Angel Private address (Dirk Loogenstraat 3). Got there right at 4pm...kinda proud of myself.

So I ring the bell...no answer...ring again...no answer...damn...here we go. Tried to call their number...still out of service. This went on for 20 minutes...ringing...knocking...no luck.

I ride around town for a bit...Amersfoort is a nice place for a bike ride..but I was hoping for a ride of a different type. So, at about 5pm, I rode back over...still the same...damn...time to get over it...find a cafe...have a couple of beers, then grab the train back to Central Station. (Found out from a train conductor that bikes aren't allowed on trains between 5 and 6pm...but he let me go when I told him my "girlfriend" stood me up in Amersfoort...I think it was a guy thing.)

So, I sent a message to Angel Private, telling them about my experience...and as Phil Collins sang..."There's no reply at all..."

While I wanted to tell you all about a great new place to visit, I guess this is more of a cautionary tale. In retrospect, the disconnected phone should have influenced me more...but, once I saw what was available to me...well...there really wasn't too much concern over the phone issue.

So, mi amigos...If you're going to give Angel Private a visit, make sure you can contact someone there first.

Salud,
-ale

Posted: 2010-06-26, 12:22 pm

Thepacifist
dam dude that sucks. I thought that was gonna turn in to a good story but i guess not. Stick to de wallen at least you know they're there :D

Posted: 2010-06-26, 10:29 pm

redstar75
i cant give you enough praise because as much as we all like to hear about happy endings, if it werent for guys like you there would be far less happy endings. good reporting and thanks for sharing your bad experience. we need to know these more than the good times really. i will let you know when i am back in town and hopfully i can buy you a beer.
cheers
Re: My Angel Private Experience
Posted: 2010-11-07, 7:36 am

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I know that this is too little too late...

... there is a great Prive Huis just a couple of minutes from the train station: Amersfoort Prive.

One side of the building has a 51 for an address and the other entrance is 15 (it faces another street).

Personally, I have not tried getting to Angel Private.

I have not had good luck at Diana's in Amersfoort during my last trip. during that trip it looked like the place was out of business.

I can strongly recommend Amersfoort Prive - maybe 5 minute walk from the train station.

Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: