Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
How far is Alkmaar RLD(Achterdam) from Alkmaar Train Station?
Posted: 2010-10-09, 6:44 am

algernon27
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Do I have to take a bus or a tram or is just a walking distance?
Re: How far is Alkmaar RLD(Achterdam) from Alkmaar Train Station?
Posted: 2010-10-09, 7:32 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
It's easy walking distance... Google maps says 14 minutes but it seems shorter to me (I walk fast).

Here

Posted: 2010-10-09, 9:36 am

clostro Power Kat
Yes, it takes me 10 mn
Clostro
Posted: 2010-10-09, 11:35 am

retro Power Kat
I've only been once and it took me ten minutes to get there. There's also a map machine outside the train station ,just type in Achterdam and it will give you a free map to get there from the station.
Posted: 2010-10-09, 3:01 pm

algernon27
Thank you guys. How about Utrecht? I mean Utrecht Train Station to Zandpad. I know about bus no 6, but I'm wondering if I just can walk?
Posted: 2010-10-11, 2:39 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Utrecht... google maps says it's about a 40 minute walk from the train station, so I've never tried. I've tried looking up bus schedules online and always left even more confused than when I started. So I haven't been there for a year (only ever been by car... thanks, Wim!), even though my favourite girl works there. It's probably the least accessible RLD for a foreigner... :(

Posted: 2010-10-13, 6:24 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
It is to far to walk , when i was there in June there were major roadworks and the number 6 bus did not go past the r/l

Check out the link below straight from the railway station bus 6 (info in the link) when you get off the bus walk towards the red bridge , cross over the bridge turn left towards a church , keep walking and the boats are on the left .

http://www.ignatzmice.com/WWWBoard/PHPB ... hp?t=16312
Posted: 2010-10-13, 10:44 pm

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
It's an easy walk. If you go LEFT out of the train station the scenery is not as nice in my opinion.

If you go RIGHT out of the train station you get a nice walk through the neighborhood and is more of a round-a-bout way to get there...but that is the path I would prefer. ;-)

e.

Posted: 2010-10-14, 8:15 pm

splodge Power Kat
Alkmaar is only about 1.1 km from the train station. Have been 3 times now but got lost the first and this time. Mainly because i wasn't taking my time & was a bit too excited. Also i thought i knew the way without checking my google directions. Managed to stumble upon Dijk which is nearby after much walking.

Been to the Zandpad once and plucked up the courage to ask a local where it was. Walked along the canal and found it. There's also Hardebollenstraat which, when i was there was mainly black girls. Naturally, i visited a beautiful coffee coloured lady with a beautiful big ass and pretty face. Great body, great shag. Shame i saw the pimp go in straight after & had the feeling she didn't really want to be doing the job. Oh well. Hardebollenstraat is near the centre of the city. I'd definitely visit again, but more so for the black ladies & them beautiful big butts.

Posted: 2010-10-16, 11:52 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Elgonzo - thanks very much for the update on the bus (and all the previous updates you've posted!) It seems to change rather often! Maybe I'll attempt it next time.

Posted: 2010-10-17, 5:21 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Check the map below for these locations and more.

[ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: