Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Alkmaar, 10.10.10.
Posted: 2010-10-14, 8:37 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello all,

Just got back from my perv adventures. Stopped again at Birmingham airport when i got back but i don't really care. Just tell 'em the truth i say. First stop was the Singel area on way to train to catch train to Alkmaar. Got there on a Sunday night. Struggled a bit this time to find it because tried to be cocky and walk straight to it without checking my directions.

Found it in the end. Thankfully. No problems with window closures from what i could see. Different atmosphere and ladies in the evening. Been twice before but in the afternoon. Arrived in Alkmaar about 6ish and left about 11ish. Lots of beautiful ladies. Early 20s, late teens EE types. Very, very attractive but not for me. Was hunting milfs but the only ones i could find had seen better days. Thought about it but headed back to Amsterdam.

Alkmaar was full of people on the piss, RLD had a lot of young lads of Turkish extraction milling about and some inside chatting to the girls as if they were they're gf or property. Most girls of EE origin, beautiful faces, very slim, etc. About 4 or 5 milfs not up to much. 3 blacks ladies which i haven't ever come across in the Achterdam before. One was absolutely beautiful but the other two were dogs. Will visit Alkmaar in the day next time. More sexy milfs about.

No nookie in Alkmaar for me this time. Decided to head back to the Singel and De Pijp area. Can definitely recommend a trip to Alkmaar. Lovely city and a fantastic RLD esp if you like your ladies as described above.

Posted: 2010-10-14, 9:49 pm

fannyrat
Splodge

No action at all mate seems like a wasted journey

How was the mighty Amsterdam?
Re: Alkmaar, 10.10.10.
Posted: 2010-10-15, 8:13 pm

splodge Power Kat
hello fannyrat

glad to see your still checking out the posts on here. alkmaar was a nice little adventure. however, think best time for me to go is in the daytime. Whole point of going was to see one i saw last year. Amazing 39 yr old but she wasn't on the late shift. Didn't get a chance to go again. Done a trip report about Amsterdam. Wasn't very impressed. Shagged a bird in the Singel area. Wish i hadn't bothered. Should of chose something else. She was seriously out of shape. lol. will msg ya about it just incase her or her pimps read on here. Wouldn't want to insult the girl.

Posted: 2010-10-20, 10:34 am

jgramos Moderator
Splodge - regarding the 39yr-old you were looking for, you thought it was because you were in Alkmaar too late. But, from how it's been explained to me, there is no real shift pattern in Alkmaar, the girls rent the kamer for the whole day (from when it opens til late night), then each girl works whatever times and for however long she decides, i.e. one girl may work midday til 4pm then take a 3 hour break then work 7pm til 1am - whereas another girl may work 4pm til 2am. So, if you were there at about 6pm til 10pm, I'd expect most girls to be working at some point within that time range, so it could be that either you're 39y-o was not working that day, or stopped working in Alkmaar!?

Peace

Posted: 2010-10-22, 12:04 pm

splodge Power Kat
Thanks for that. I'll keep going back coz the bird is beautiful. Obsessed with her. Don't care if she's a whore. he he. Got another favourite in Leeuwarden now anyway, he he. The 39 y.o. told me that she spends one week in Alkmaar and then one week in her homeland. The girl was fantastic. Joint best shag with the one in Leeuwarden. Amazes me the amount of nice shags i've had off whores. Some are very good at their job.

Thanks once again for the info. Much appreciated.

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: