Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Return Visit to YY - Any recent updates to guide me?
Posted: 2010-10-22, 11:57 pm

profsssssrr
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I will be in NL again November and may make a trip to YY on the 18th/19th. My last visit was my first to a Sauna/FKK and I had a good experience, but not great. I posted a review in July 2010. I am wondering if I should return to YY - given so of the comments recently, or if I should go to VV or GT. Or, maybe i should go farther and see Oase in Frankfurt, although that makes my schedule really tight.

By the way, I am 62, good shape, but obviously older. The one comment about the top girls at YY staying with younger guys is a concern. I did notice that last time. My interest is for small, thin girls (20-30 or so) - any hair color or skin color or nationality, but hopefully they speak English (although if the German-Thai girl is at YY, I will be first in line to take her even if she did not know but a few words.

Any thoughts are appreciated about YY, VV, GT or Oase. I know we all have different interests.
Re: Return Visit to YY - Any recent updates to guide me?
Posted: 2010-10-24, 4:15 am

MagooTooSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Prof

YY is fine. I'm not to far from your age, and there were plenty of girls interested in my euros.
Enjoy, whatever you decide.

Posted: 2010-10-25, 1:41 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
I cannot speak for YY per se as I've never been there, but in general I find the attitude and service
towards older clients in FKK / Sauna clubs pretty good. I'm myself a trifle younger than you, but have
seen clients older than you being royally pampered in places as the 'Hof and 'Babylon'.
I would have more doubts on the larger and more hip places like 'Golden Time' and 'Villa Vertigo',
but there you find a larger number of providers, so the chances of finding someone nice should be
allright there.

As Magoo stated so truely: it's the money that speaks most, although some good social behaviour
(just a decent chat and plenty of showers) from your side also counts.

no worries, thus

Gaston.
Posted: 2010-10-28, 5:46 pm

ExcessSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Sometimes age discussion can take a edgy turn when referring to the `Hof on the Boards.

However, during one of the down times at Bernd`s about two years ago or so, I was discussing life and the universe as one tends to do at the `Hof with a couple of the girls on the downstairs work bench.

The talk turned to some of the characters that inhabit Mongerland and then on to the more senior mongers that are sighted at the `Hof.

One of the girls stated that she had enjoyed the company of several gentlemen in their 80``s on a number of occasions. Piff (or the german equivalent) said the other, " I went to the rooms with a gentleman who arrived with some friends as he was in a wheel chair. I asked and he showed me his ID and he was, proudly she said, 91 !

I couldn`t resist asking her if she got him off. She was somewhat taken aback, and replied " Well of course, I did".

The girl is question was a much loved lithe lady who is sadly no longer plying her trade and charms at Bernd`s. She was a favourite of many including one esteemed member not so far away in this thread who also takes an interest in the culinary offerings at such places.

Bernd`s - The `Hof, where it truly is possible to grow old disgracefully.

E.
Posted: 2010-10-29, 1:44 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Esteemed ? Merci.

Age record at 'Babylon' is a documented 67, so far.

Gaston.
Posted: 2010-11-20, 5:03 am

MagooTooSupporting Member
Supporting Member
From the above links:

Her working name at Yin Yang was Kinga;

She warned me about her fees :
30 minutes : 50 Euros (kisses : + 25 Euros)
60 minutes : 100 Euros (kisses included)
DATY : + 25 Euros

Holy Fuck Batman, that's the worst example of hefty a-la-carte pricing I've heard of. I thought 100/hr and anything more than 25 for CIM was bad enough, but this is a new and unwelcome sign. She sounds like she's learned her trade in the RLD kamers.

Especially the extra for kissing and DATY. I'd much rather they just did, or just didn't. I hope this isn't becoming commonplace there.

I spent 2 enjoyable days in YY in September, with Jessie (e75/hr + 25/CIM), Kelly from Jamaica (same pricing), Naomi (African/Jamaican, e75/hr, doesnt do CIM except by accident - she told me), and a gorgeous German blonde whose name I can't recall (e50/30min, she warned me she wanted e100/hr so we settled on the half hour).

No upsell or prohibition on DATY 69 BBBJ DFK.

Still, it's good Kinga states her prices up front. For me that would be the moment to seek different company.

Posted: 2010-11-20, 3:56 pm

bobo.fr
1) Regarding kisses and DATY, in sauna clubs I know (not many), often the ladies do or don't.
I don't know if a-la-carte pricing is common in RLDs but it is in Berlin's privats, even among the "high level" such as "Van Kampen" or "Royal" ( with Royal, see http://www.internationalsexguide.info/f ... count=2369 )

2)Sorry, but unfortunately, when I'm involved in this "business", my brain is just an "observer" not the "Boss" !!!
Return Visit to YY - Any recent updates to guide me?
Posted: 2011-04-18, 3:22 am

bobo.fr
I had to be in NL, close to Roermond, so I visited Yin Yang.

I think that there were more activities than the on previous Saturday.

Kim :http://www.wat.tv/video/santana-she-not-there-2fenr_2iodp_.html

Maggy (Polish blonde living in Dusseldorf for many years) was there (but not Farid747) : she told me that she was back after two months. Nice, hot and tender session.

Sara : she was agressive (may be she did not like the way I said Hello, in touching softly her back? But, in the past, she touched softly my (bald!) head so why to be so agressive?). Well, farewell, Sara.

The two Kaya (or Kia; see my previous post about may Saturday 9th at Yin Yang : http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?747-German-Border&p=1143746&viewfull=1#post1143746 ) were there. I was in room with Kaya from Hamburg (she would be back on Sunday night, so when I'm writing this post, she would be on the way to home) : after nearly three hours of hot preliminaries, she discovered that her bag was emptied (200 Euros lost : poor Kaya! Even the condoms were stolen : poor Bobo!).

I needed a massage but Natasha (apparently the reception team seemed to know her more with the (real?) name Dita) , Mercedes' sister, was not there. Finally, I asked a well built blonde to provide me a massage : Viviane or Vivienne, Polish lady from Dantzig living in Koln. Nice meeting (without sex; she did ask me if I wanted sex but I needed a massage above all!) even if she did not speak much English.
Posted: 2011-05-15, 11:19 am

bobo.fr
In another forum, the member WoofWoof wrote :
"I think your odds of showing up on a Thursday or Saturday and catching Kim at YY are now better than in recent months. She told me she usually works on those nights."

So I went to YY on a Saturday (May 14th) .

Comparing to the past, there were much more gazelles but I didn't see Kim.

Fortunately, Maggy arrived. I proposed to be her first guest of the day, she agreed : we "made love" with deep kisses.

No Kim but fortunately Kaya was there : if I understood well, on week-ends, she moved from Hamburg to Dusseldorf and worked at Yin Yang. We "made love" with deep kisses.

I saw Kim : a young woman now (not an "old" girl anymore) , her hair was longer and the color of her hair, still blonde, did change. The tattooe on her arm, still the same words, was now smaller and probably with another font. Now, false nails were used for her hands. We had sex without deep kisses.

I saw Kim : second meeting with her. I could not "come" as I already expected because often, my "old gun" could hardly "shoot" twice a day.

I didn't see Kim : from around 21:30 till 01:00 (closing time) , I did not see Kim anymore; so, no third meeting with her today. Claudia (Martha?) , a Polish lady, took me from the bar to a "room" without door, next to the kino. We had (quickly) sex with deep kisses : fourth "shot" of the day!

Summary :

- Good day.

- 2 meetings with Kim (thanks WoofWoof)

- Many attractive gazelles.

- All the ladies I met today were blondes. A black haired lady named Denise seemed nice : may be the next time?
Posted: 2011-05-15, 7:23 pm

bobo.fr
bobo.fr wrote:
I saw Kim : a young woman now (not an "old" girl anymore) ,

please, just read :
I saw Kim : a young woman now (not a young girl anymore) ,
Posted: 2011-06-05, 11:51 pm

bobo.fr
On Thursday June 2nd (Ascension day) , full of hope, I visited Yin Yang.

Arrival around 17:00 (5:00 PM) : people were queueing for. The barbecue.

Very good meals, I ate a lot (I did not really lunch) on the terrace and, as a predator, was watching the different ladies.

Kim : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRtN3rSXcFE

Kaya from Hamburg : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KRsq...eature=related

On this Ascension day, they should go to their church !!

Finally at the bar I talked to Katharina (35 year-olded Polish lady from Gdanks but living in Germany since her teen-age, she comes to YinYang only occasionnally) : we finished our conversation in room, nice session.

It was nearly 21:00 (9:00 PM) I met Denise (Annabella?) , finally her hair was not really black, just dark.

All rooms were busy even those two "rooms" without doors close to the kino.

Denise proposed me to have sex outdoor, I thought about those huts I saw in the garden but no, she meant on the grass (not at the swimming level but downstairs). It could be exciting but I found that the wheather could become fresh when I would have sex, so I prefered to go indoor.

"Fortunately", we did not wait for long time to get one of these two "rooms" without door.

Denise seemed sad. We just had sex.

I had a one-hour session of massage : I preferred the one provided by Natasha/Dita but http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xif...ot-there_music

Around 00:00 , I met a blonde lady I saw many times (my last visit at YY included) and noticed that she was often fully booked. I asked her if she was free, she had a glance at her watch and answered "Yes" : we had sex. It's Nina, Polish lady (from Poznan ?) and living in Germany (Essen ?)

Before meeting Nina, I talked to a young and cute blonde sit on a sofa, close to the bar (Kim's corner). With the loud music, I could not hear clearly her unusually name; anyway, she didn't seem nice with me so it's not so important : she's from Lithuania and had very-ugly-multicolored-american-false-nails !! Her lithuanian friend seemed more pleasant.

Summary :
Meals : good day !
Gazelles : so so ! No Kim, no Kaya from Hamburg.One Lituanian lady ,rather cute but not really nice.
I thought I had 4 shots but apparently only 3 : Katharina, Denise and Nina.
I hoped my "old gun" could be used on the following days in Koln/Cologne.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: