Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Rotterdam peep show massage
Posted: 2011-08-31, 10:25 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Everyone knows there are no RLD-style windows in Rotterdam, right? But check this out:

http://sexysex.nl/

There are 3 peep shows that advertise private room massages starting at 25 euros, and the rooms have a bed and bath. Hmmm....

Posted: 2011-09-02, 11:53 am

sun-n-fun Moderator
"private room of the lady" seems to say it all. Someone needs to check it out. :)
Re: Rotterdam peep show massage
Posted: 2014-05-15, 10:15 am

Tranquilised
Has anyone been here yet, if so any good?
Re: Rotterdam peep show massage
Posted: 2014-05-18, 9:10 pm

splodge Power Kat
Excellent post. I was in Rotterdam a few times the other week too. Is this peep show near to the train station? If so I'd certainly go and investigate later in the year.

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: