Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 2
 [ 24 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Alkmaar after the closures
Posted: 2011-12-22, 1:32 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I was in Amsterdam recently and met up with Wim on Thursday, Dec 15 to check out Alkmaar. We arrived around 9:40pm and parked at the garage adjacent to the Achterdam, then walked over through the rain to do our rounds. The recent closures have eliminated about half the kamers -- hookers.nl has a map with the closed kamers in white and the ones remaining open in various colours. I can't figure out what the different colours mean (anyone?)

We walked around for a while and saw a few possibilities. The quality of girls on offer remains fairly high and a good percentage of the kamers were occupied from what I remember. As I was walking around making my final decision (I was pretty sure it was going to be Sissi in 2p g2 k2 (listing), whom Wim had ID'd for me. Gorgeous blonde Bulgarian girl in a white bikini, about 21 y/o with her hair pulled back in a ponytail), I observed a group of three young, very loud, possibly inebriated Moroccan guys going around harassing the girls. One of them went in Sissi's kamer, I heard him shouting, she kicked him out in about a minute, then he moved down the street to go bother some other girl while his friends stood outside watching and giggling. Not sure what was going on but I was disappointed no one took a 2x4 to their fucking heads.

So I decided on Sissi and went inside after agreeing eur35 for S+F, touching and positions. Out of curiosity I asked her about the guy she'd just kicked out and she just told me he was crazy but that all was fine. Sissi got naked and I lay down on the bed. I asked her to come close so I could caress her ass and pussy while she blew me, but it's a small bed and she said that if I wanted to touch her, it would be better if I stood up while she blew me. This actually worked out pretty well... she gave a nice cbj as I bent down a little (fortunately my back wasn't fucked up this time!) and gently stroked her, looking at her gorgeous ass in the mirror. We started off fucking in missionary position and I enjoyed her this way until my arms got tired and we switched to doggy... my my my what an ass! It's silky smooth as well... she's really one of the hottest girls I've had the pleasure to fuck. Drilled her slowly in doggy style for a while, then had her switch to prone bone where I finished up after a few more minutes. Very enjoyable time and I will definitely look for again when I'm back in Alkmaar.

After reading of the closures I had not been expecting much but I really have to say it's still worth a visit. There are still around 60 kamers operating and if you go at night I imagine you'll be able to find someone to your liking.

Posted: 2011-12-22, 7:43 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Glad to hear that Alkmaar is still worth a visit , I normally pay a visit each trip , will definitely go next time , thanks for the info.

Posted: 2011-12-23, 4:07 am

brad 07 Power Kat
Bluto - My friend glad to see you have made it back to the Netherlands - Thinking it about time to return myself

I have always enjoyed Akmaar and am glad to hear it is still worth the trip.

Nice choice in regards to Sisi - The thought of looking down on her sweet round round ass during doggie still puts a smile on my face - Did she turn the lights up during the session?

Posted: 2011-12-23, 6:32 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
brad 07 wrote:
Nice choice in regards to Sisi - The thought of looking down on her sweet round round ass during doggie still puts a smile on my face - Did she turn the lights up during the session?

I don't remember about her changing the lights but, if I think back, it was pretty bright in there, which is what I prefer. She's hot as hell and there's no need for her to hide in low light.

That sweet round ass sure is a sight to behold... ahhhh, I miss her already. Will have to inquire about extras next time around I think.

I hope you get to go soon.

Posted: 2011-12-23, 5:22 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
After reading of the closures I had not been expecting much but I really have to say it's still worth a visit. There are still around 60 kamers operating and if you go at night I imagine you'll be able to find someone to your liking.

Thanks for the report Bluto.

Looking at the map, it seems that an awful lot of them have closed - around half? What's happened to prices have they still remained at 35e?

bb69

Posted: 2011-12-23, 5:36 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
Looking at the map, it seems that an awful lot of them have closed - around half?

Yup, about half of them are gone. The section in the middle of the street is still open and the parts on either end are mostly closed down with a few exceptions that are noted on the map.

billybob69 wrote:
What's happened to prices have they still remained at 35e?

I assume so. I was only with Sissi and if she, as one of the best lookers, is charging 35e, I figure that's still the going rate.

Posted: 2011-12-25, 11:09 pm

Mojito
Bluto, I believe Sissi does licking all over as the only extra available for 50 euros. She is a really nice girl!
Re: Alkmaar - December 15, 2011
Posted: 2012-01-03, 12:54 am

jgramos Moderator
Nice little report mate!!

I should've gone with you that night!! ha ah!! Wasn't that the night you got back, and I was totally fucked up, and we bumped into eachother in Hunter's coffeeshop aroudn closing time, then met up again a few hours later at Sexyland!?!? I was in a seriously stoned state that night!! ha ha!! Sounds like it would've made sense to go with you guys!!

I'll have to get back there sometime soon!

Peace

Posted: 2012-01-11, 7:33 pm

Mojito
Alkmaar is a cheaper option compared to the other RLDs in Holland.

It is an option that all serious micers should consider and try out at least once in their lifetime.

I can confirm from personal experiences that a lot of windows have closed but there are still plenty of working girls available. Some are real stunners who would easily fit in de Wallen.

In my opinion, it is definitely worth visiting and spending at least 70e on a double session with some of the beauties that work in Alkmaar.
Posted: 2012-04-03, 11:50 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
It's been over 3 months now since anyone has given an update on Alkmaar post partial-closure.

I was wondering if anyone has been there recently and would care to comment on the current situation of the RLD?

bb69

Posted: 2012-04-06, 8:57 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I was there on a Saturday in March and it was not good , nothing took my fancy , no real lookers , empty rooms and very few punters.

I was there from 4pm till 8 pm , lucky for me I like the bars in Alkmaar so I will always pay a visit and have a look around hopefully there will be some girls therein the future to make the visit worthwhile.

Posted: 2012-04-22, 10:43 am

cmanc
Anyone any up dates on Alkmaar. Is it worth a day trip from Amsterdam or even a single over night stay?
If so anyone got any good hotel info?
cheers
Posted: 2012-05-06, 8:06 pm

bauhaus
It is a long-time since I visted Alkmaar - it's a long time since I visited Holland - but it is worth a day trip, if only to photograph the architecture if anyone wants to know what you were doing on holiday. I've just joined and bumped this thread because I'm going to Holland next month and having read about the closure of so many kamers in Alkmaar, I'm wondering what it is like visitng during the daytime. I'm guessing from what I have read that there won't be much choice but I hope I'm wrong. The last time I was there, which was in 2005, the price was 35 Euros. As for accommodation, I believe that this place is popular (it is above a bar, so might be a bit noisy):

http://www.stadenland.com/
Re: Alkmaar after the closures
Posted: 2012-09-18, 5:05 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
I was back in Alkmaar this past Saturday night (Sep 15) with Fred, Davide and Wim (who was good enough to drive again, bless you sir!) I'll try to do a more detailed report and add the girl I visited to our listings (need to confirm location on map, etc) when I get a moment but just wanted to do a quick update. The situation is as before with around half the kamers closed, but what this means is that all the remaining ones seem to be occupied and generally by very decent looking girls! On par with the Wallen IMO. A hot Romanian girl came out of her kamer and started grinding on Wim, grabbing him through his pants, etc. I visited a lovely tall Bulgarian, then went and had dinner with the guys, then came back and saw her again... one of the nicest girls in recent memory for me. Fred also repeated with his girl. Davide visited a hot blonde (Romanian, I think). None of us did any research and just went with different girls who struck our fancy, without any prior knowledge. All of us had a great time this Saturday night. To me, it's hard to envision having the same kind of luck in the Wallen, flying blind just picking the girl who looks the best to you. Not to say it's always great... I had a rather mediocre session in Alkmaar about a month ago, but generally, it's been really pleasant. The price remains 35 euro for a standard session. There are nice bars in the area, on the square near Achterdam, and quite a few restaurants. Highly recommended for a side trip any time you're in Amsterdam but don't make it too late as all the windows close at 01.00; there is a sign that says so by the office (near the urinoir and parking garage).

Posted: 2012-09-19, 4:57 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
I was back in Alkmaar this past Saturday night (Sep 15) with Fred, Davide and Wim

Yes, Bluto!

That was a great Saturday evening in and out of the Achterdam.

Romanian Christina went fishing on Wim and yours truly before she's all over Wim with a vertical lap dance!

I was charmed by Anita. Apparently, you insisted that we should do something before getting some food or drinks.

After our warm-ups, it's dinner time at the Irodian. My seafood plate was delicious and the calamari was cooked to perfection.

With live music in the background, we looked around and had another round of inspections....

Anita would leave at 12 midnight or 1 am. Otherwise, I might have to camp out there until early Sunday morning :)

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2012-09-20, 1:46 pm

essexlad Power Kat
Is it worth a Wednesday day trip there like afternoon time as I'm thinking of checking this town out on my next trip?. how many girls are working?
Posted: 2012-09-20, 3:28 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
fred wrote:
I was charmed by Anita. Apparently, you insisted that we should do something before getting some food or drinks.

Well, it had been at least a couple weeks since I'd visited a girl! Also I took a kamagra on the ride up (you guys didn't notice I think) and the time was right. :)

essexlad wrote:
Is it worth a Wednesday day trip there like afternoon time as I'm thinking of checking this town out on my next trip?. how many girls are working?

I don't know. Maybe someone who's been during the day recently can help. On Saturday night though, I'd guess it was maybe around 40 or 50 girls, but I was focused on one in particular. :)

Posted: 2012-09-27, 9:26 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Where is the past due report from Mr. GQ? :)

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2012-09-28, 9:27 am

davide
Hi Fred

"Where is the past due report from Mr. GQ? :)"

I actually wrote a report in the 'girls' section...

http://www.ignatzmice.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=20799

The first time I read 'Mr. GQ' I thought 'hey, who's this guy who's always around doing the same stuff that I do?' :D

D.
Posted: 2012-09-29, 1:40 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Nice report, Davide. I just have too many never ending stories......

BTW, Anita has a huge double headed dildo by her sink. She had a grin when I asked her about that. Can you take one for the team? Ha Ha......

Regards,
Fred
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 2
 [ 24 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: