Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Returning to Limburg
Posted: 2012-06-03, 2:11 pm

Gilby
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Greetings to all.
I am returning to Valkenburg for a 4 night stay at Thermae 2000. Thermae 2000 is a great health resort and offers a nice spa and wellness center. One of the groovy features of Thermae 2000, is the abundance of totally naked ladies in the sauna area. If you looking for a recharge of the batteries, Thermae 2000 will do the job.

Does anyone have an update with the "weedpass" in Mastricht? Any recommendations about local talent and how to connect would be helpful as well.

Also, my stay coincides with the Belgium Grand Prix in Spa. Valkenburg looks to be very close to the race venue. Past experience attending the Belgium GP reminds me of the traffic jam after the race. I will never drive to that event in a rental car ever again. Hopefully I can find transport to the race track from Valkenburg.

Two years ago I booked a weeks stay at Thermae 2000. The purpose of the visit was to restore mental and physical health. After one week, the spa services had me feeling fit. About ready to check out of the hotel and return to the ugly world a thought occurred to me. If one week was good another week would be great! I called work and negotiated with the boss for another week off. After 2 weeks I had lost 17 pounds, was sleeping through the night like a baby. Mental attitude improved and my cock was working like it did when I was 18! I highly recommend checking out Thermae 2000 when in the Limburg area.

Posted: 2012-06-03, 5:20 pm

block
Gilby I will be in Maastricht later this week and I will have a full report for ya. Spa-Francorchamps is very easily reached by train/bus from Valkenburg. I will pm you with details.

Miles Davis
Re: Returning to Limburg
Posted: 2012-06-04, 1:40 am

akaDrPussy Moderator
Gilby

I have a dutch friend Karma of Karma Genetics who is from Mastricht. In addition to his horticultural interests he also owns a smart shop in that city. He tells me the weed pass is being strictly adhered by the coffeeshops but what is happening on the ground is mainly moroccan kids hanging around outside the shops. Anyone looking weed without a pass they are offering to buy it for them and if it costs €10/gram they are charging €15.

Doc

Posted: 2012-06-04, 2:47 am

smuler Power Kat
akaDrPussy wrote:
what is happening on the ground is mainly moroccan kids hanging around outside the shops. Anyone looking weed without a pass they are offering to buy it for them and if it costs €10/gram they are charging €15

Gee..here's a fuckin surprise

They did the same shit in Copenhagen when they fucked with Cristiania, and now the immigration youth are shooting it out on the streets

On a lighter note..

F1 has never seen such a season

Montreal is next weekend, and I'm passing on going

Friday night during GP celebration weekend is magical as the streets are full of young Quebecois in summer dresses

Have fun at Spa Francorchamps Block :

My pick..

http://blog.toyota.eu/wp-content/upload ... ta_064.jpg

Best Regards

Smuler

Posted: 2012-06-04, 8:49 pm

block
Ya mean that since this law has taken effect that the street dealers are thriving? And that goofball mayor of Maastricht said the whole thing is going smoothly even though drug arrests have gone up 400% last month. Simply amazing I say.

Miles Davis
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: