Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Where are the cheapest red lights in NL
Posted: 2012-10-26, 4:05 pm

dantheman
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Are there any areas that still charge 35 euros as of recently? I'm trying to plan what towns/areas to visit during my trip next week. I would gladly travel out of Amsterdam if I could get a better and/or cheaper service.
Re: Where are the cheapest red lights in NL
Posted: 2012-10-26, 5:08 pm

essexlad Power Kat
Double straat in Den Haag is €25 a go. I would say there are a few good looking women there I say top end of the street is good then in the middle the women start to get uglier and when you reach the toilet end then you get a few troll's.

Saying that I am going back next month as it's more seedy plus I hope Linda there as she does kissing and BBBJ for extra 25.
Posted: 2012-10-26, 10:53 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
May I disagree a little ?

Pricing is right: the base at Doubletstraat is EUR 25, which is ridiculously low. Then again, the period you are allowed to, er, visit, is equivalently short. My advice: offer a girl a little over base price (even EUR 30 would do the trick) and she will react really happy and give proper service. In my experience, offering EUR 40 will give you excellent service at some girls, and EUR 50 close to an half hour fun. Now compare that to the Wallen...

But my disagreement was mainly on the distribution of good vs. bad ( or trolls, as quoted). You have to take the side of the street into consideration. The start (I count the Spinoza statue as start side, as Essexlad seems to do) is good - on the right side at least, because the left side starts with a not too good line-up IMHO (some middle-aged Latina's). The middle is indeed the best, but there are definitely pitfalls in between, and there are some gems in the end of the street. And more: girls seem to move a lot in this area. My current fav has changed rooms three time this year alone.

'Hookers' helps a lot in finding the right girls at the right places here.

regards,

Gaston (working part-time in Den Haag until ? - likely December or so)

p.s.
Essexlad, are you referring to Hungarian (MILF, about 40) Linda here ? She's absolutely brilliant. Whre does she reside these days ? I have not seen her in weeks, actually, but knowing her loyal client base I may have been plain unlucky.
Posted: 2012-10-27, 12:55 am

dantheman
Thanks for the advice,

G.Lagaffe, I notice you are from Brussels, I will be briefly stopping there on my way to Amsterdam. I had a quick stroll around the RLD there a few weeks ago. I didn't go in anywhere, but I did see some stunners.

What are the girls there like in terms of price & service? Is it worth me stopping there or should I carry straight on to Amsterdam?

So far I am considering taking a trip to Alkmaar and trying the girls up there.
Posted: 2012-10-27, 2:16 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Check out the map linked below!

Posted: 2012-10-27, 8:37 am

essexlad Power Kat
Sorry for being a bit harsh on the ladies and I will say I was expecting the worse on my first trip there but was surprise that most of them are quite nice and I would have fun with most of them, I did take ages picking the girl's as it's a very busy place and round closing time you gotta be very fast on getting the best looking one's.

Most area's have got about 3/4 that might make you think times are bad. Saying that I did go with one and it was bad service and once she took her nightie off it was not the sort of thing I was expecting. My Dutch friend was laughing all the next night at my mistake but she did seem to be busy with older members so I take it as just did not click in the right way.

I agree with the middle age section bit reading their reviews and been with one myself they very good service. in fact I have to try at 9am as seems the early ones are the one's I'm looking for older Latino Milf.

In the coved area's there was this tall curvy blonde mid 20's was stunning but some lucky punter just beat me by the door so If she there this time I'm making no mistake this time.

Thanks G.laGaffe for the tip on starting price as 30-40 might get you better service. I've learn my lesson first night don't start of with €50 right away thinking you will get everything as they see you new to the area and might get rip off pending which girl you go with. not all are bad but my luck I seem to get a few rip off's.

another thing is the two bar's on the canal side are great and nice price for a beer €2.50

I will be asking on hookers.nl site if anyone has seen Linda before I leave next month as she crazy in a good way. she one of the reason why I'm going back here as top class. I might pm G.laGaffe if it's ok to ask if she about before I leave end of november I be there.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: