Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
A weekend in den haag nov 30-2dec
Posted: 2012-12-09, 7:53 pm

essexlad Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
During my stay I booked up another Friday and Saturday night here as its cheaper for me. Hotel cost 61-63 euro's a night I know it's €79 sunday-thursday. We have the food and beer a lot cheaper trying to find a nice restaurant bit tricky alone and stoned so ended up fast food and market food which was a treat.

Also one thing is never say this is your fist time here for the girl's as you be paying Amsterdam rate in double street.

Left early and got the 12:19pm from Amsterdam central to Den Haag central. this time there was no cock up on swapping trains and it was a straight train trip was quite busy and some Indian man mange to get 3/4 of he's arse on the seat next to me as my case was blocking anyone sitting next to me kinda failed as I was bit tight stuck against my suit case.

Once again light rain and my suitcase wheels are starting to buckle and the wheels getting thinner. Bought back my memory of this town and I knew where to go was not sure on booking times I normal think it's 2pm so I headed into my last coffee shop to become my first shop to visit here.

Club Demo or Demo http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Herenstra ... venhage+nl

Bought 1g of dynamite and can of coke. friendly bud tender girl gave me a choice of pre weigh bag to pick.got front of the shop seats and up above me was a flat screen with this dude playing call of duty black ops 2 zombies. I do enjoy it here and after my joint I struggle to carrying on my ways with the weather and my suitcase.

Another quick check in and friendly staff even got a map which I badly needed on my last trip funny enough I don't need now as maps on my phone.

After last night relax non shagging I was fully charge. I headed out to double street. Once I got there a few face's I remember but quite a few have gone so the rest was all new to me. Try looking for horny crazy Linda I did think I saw her but was mistaken. Sadly there was only few young stunner there. red hair, bikini thin girl in 23 vk2 room. she was sharing with another girl mostly full clothes brunette nice looking kinda put of as pimp's or friend's was doing there dealing.

3k1 was same very tiny petite brunette young girl I remember. Was not quite sure on her up close she kinda remind me of a old ex girlfriend but too much make up and she kinda look old face and her body was basic skirt and long sleeve white blouse, flash backs of another lady I did her where soon as she was naked her body was nasty so passed up.

still round 3pm I thought I check out hunters/gleen street out and was quite surprise there was quite a few more punters around even more than summer time. Looking round there was not as many lady's working. was thinking the better line up must be night shift here. was trying to get a better view of the this lady in the upper window in the middle but as I left my glasses could not get a better view I have been warn that most f the upper level girls are transsexual so I was not in the mood to be mess about with.

Thought I take a walk to this private house but went down the wrong street so ended up checking out a coffee shop.

I did pop into the game coffee shop which the bar lady info me that they sell weed next-door upstairs still had joint on me so just order a drink and thought I take the window seat and was in for a shock the heater was under the seat and I had no space to take my jacket off so just carry on being on fire while in the shop. Kinda was let down as I was expecting a bigger shop and the downstairs part was close was hoping to catch some live jazz as was my reason to pop in as I thought be it be cool to smoke weed drink a beer while listing to jazz ( I don't mind jazz but I could not name anything songs or artist) But was ok with being really warm listing to some jazz music on the speakers.

After that quick burger and change of clothe's I went back to double street now this was round 6pm and the darkness with seedy punters like myself was on the look out for our prey or are we actually the hunted.

So many the chose from I was up and down the street and still trying to look for Linda as some Dutch guy email me telling me she was this room. I remember the 10 and 12 karma rooms the girls was trying to hide and just carry on chatting with each other at first I thought it was Linda but why would she be hiding in the back as she glue to the window last time well it was time to finally get over it and move on to a new girl.

The Hague, Doubletstraat 11/25p K08, Martha (ECU)

I walk past her a few times and she was singing all the time to her music and her bra was letting see dark skin nipples. First time I made a mistake thinking she was Thai at first as soon we start speaking and I had a closer look the English speaking was ok. Nice normal body and nice butt another thing what caught me was her lips she had a very lovely pout. I paid over price again for double street standards of paying €50(I did pay extra during while to extended the session as I was enjoying it) before we started was talking about her music I did not care if it was on or off so she just change to another station . Nice blow job and fucking was the three positions missionary, cowgirl and doggy in the end I ask for blow job and she used a tissue to wipe it then starting to suck guess some like save condom money. now she sucking for a good while her position was across the bed I was trying to get near her pussy which I ask if I could lick but as she said it was extra I passed on it as I was close so was not going over my limit. Got my balls licked and played with while I finish the job as some reason I'm too used to wanking or you can call me a wanker. The one thing what Martha kinda got me thinking what he hell was she was giggling with my English and starting laughing when the radio host said something amusing in Spanish while I was pounding away at her. starting to think i've not had a tight pussy for ages now and this one was loose too. Nice lady and if you into older Latin lady's I would give her a go but have change of 25€ to save money.

After I pop out the under cover area I forgot about this nice bar up the road and walk off to one place I wanted to go to and see to fail last time and that was get a drink in cafe creamers

Cafe creamers
For all you to know I got mixed up with the door's last time as one door lets you into a little bar for the weed and the other door don't look like a door kinda way with the help of the Bouncer he sent me the other way. This time another bouncer was there and he look at my passport then after a good think I just push the doors open saw and was easy as that. went into side door to pick up 1g northern lights and the smell and taste the nugget look good as they are well known for their weed here. the only thing that change about den haag coffee shops most shops have gone mad and added too many stuff on the list in the summer it was like 2-3 weeds to pick now it's a list of 10 or more. Now back in the bar the place was well busy bar lady gave me a coke cola instead of a beer oh well went round the back found some space by this couple so I quickly ask if I could join the table soon I started setting up another couple join in and some fella jump over the chairs for the last space in this table/booth style. Loud music live DJ lovely place for a beer and smoke after two joints I was thinking about my seat as I know soon as I move to get another drink I will lose it. My choice was made up soon I got to the bar I thought fuck it I head to my hotel bar and smoke outside there.

And that my night about midnight I was in my bed planning on what to do tomorrow.

Saturday 1st December

Once again the weather was on and off with showers. I did have a look round the centre of town at the shop's and market stalls.

After snacks I go back to my old favourite coffee shop here

Koffie and dreams is now called freaky brothers coffee shop.

Once again from a small menu into a big one all I wanted was bubbles then I saw they was selling super bubbles so I picked that which another Dutch girl was grinning at me I seem to making a ass out myself down here. Damn the weed was ok but not as good last time and was kinda cramped as this is a very small shop with bar stalls so once your stuck in the middle and just staring at the wall I only smoke one joint and went off.

Was checking my pockets and suit case in my room seem's I've smokin quit a bit and smoke up last nights all in one go.

Creamers
pop in here again but there telly was just showing adverts of special offers and upcoming djs was looking for place to watch the football. Finally got a big beer jug and the place was empty so got a window seat. finish off my bubble seem's 1 gram I can only get 2 joints now some posh dude sat next to me doing a crossword while drinking a coffee and joint/ I finish my beer and quicly pop nextdoor to get more weed. Wander haze 1g this was quite nice haze and once again nice dry did not really have a wonderful smell. The posh door was kinda fed up I was back in my seat and he went away order another beer was acting all smart to the sexy bar lady's seem I picked a bad beer came in those wine glass very bitter lager. On the side note while drinking this beer this older very skinny but office lady sat next to me starting doing some odd rolling way which I was trying not to laugh and she was not drinking after a quick smoke she was off, she look like older version of Emma in Amsterdam ( typing this up I clock on she was expecting me to offer her a drink and a conversation which I can slap myself now as I would have probably fucked her)

after another look round the shop's trying to find a den haag football shirt and this news paper shop that sold me a English paper which I could not find again.

had another burger milkshake and ice cream for early dinner and try another coffee shop.

Waterworld coffee shop

Wow this place had once of those get server at front and get buzz into the back room. Kinda look like mini doctors waiting lounge and vending machine as the bud tender did not sell drinks. worse mistake on chosing a drink I got a water strawberry drink that had way too many jelly bits in it sounds nice but once you got a dry mouth it's not fun choking trying to quince your thirst. 1g chocolate was nothing great or good really roll two up
and I went back on my way's to empty my belly

I planned on 8pm spree was back in double street. was not going for a repeat with yesterday lady still could not make my mind up with the red hair( grr next time is she there I will give her a go). had taken another sex pill again becoming too hooked on this its like adding more edge to my sex drive.So I follow my dick and first lady that starts the pecker up will go in. was back in the same undercover area and to my luck Martha was not there and the room was empty as I hate avoiding girls and try not to be rude to them. I circle round few times and my cock let me know.

The Hague, Doubletstraat 11/25p k12, Lorena (Col)

I remeber walking past her the other night but this time I was thinking she look of for a big old bird and the blonde hair did it for me. English was very bad once again I had no change of 50 on me but she seem to work out a way of giving me a bbbj which was nice and she very seem to love her work. after a while another 50 for one hour sex and pussy licking was allow. giving her a go she enjoy it and french kissing me then onto the fucking which she actually had a nice tight pussy. did not enjoy the view of her bum as was little bit on the sinking side. it was time again and she was on my balls like a champion . Some ass hole was banging on doors which she told me some of these kids have no respect in her very broken down English. looking at her reports she seems like a pro on a rimming so If I'm in town again I might ask for this extra. First older big lady I enjoy for a while.

Once again I forgot about the bar and headed back to the hotel smoking outside, the worse thing was I was horny again about half past midnight and that was closing time plus the rain was getting worse so just had to sleep it off.

Sunday 2nd December

Nothing to report here check out early and took the high roads the rain stop me from taking loads of pictures on this trip and where was the christmas three both Amsterdam and Den Haag hardly had anything up. Had a long wait getting a ticket as this lady was getting her monthly travel ticket and seem to have all these coupons.

I will add few notes once again on here if anything pop's up. I don't know why but I like Den Haag more than Amsterdam I suppose there less tourist and less street dealers and tramps add the relax of coffee shops' and nice shopping is great town will have to come back next year for more than the weekend.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: