Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Zandpad !!!!!!!!!
Posted: 2013-01-04, 11:23 pm

Shy Stevie
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Fellow, 'micer'z' i manage to get to the dam a few times a year, but in february me and my mate johnknee have our annual trip to Zandpad RDL, the Floating red light district on the river in uterecht. Its basically out in the suburbs and services locals in the know, anyone with a bit of time on their hands.... Get on a 1 hr road trip..... And its literally that! You arrive at the zandpad and drive up and down the river, choose your girl from your car, park up, and unload, its like a mcdonalds drive through but RLD on wheels (my mate was driving a shitty fiat 500, and i was the passenger, not a great look)

Would suggest if you fancy the next buzz, and a totally unique experience check it out, Will let you know how we get on, last year i had an awesome russian, and my mate got greeted and had to toast a glass of wine with his, and she was good in the sack too apparently, all 50 euros......... and hopefully we'll have a better car his year! Peace and love shy Stevie
Re: Zandpad !!!!!!!!!
Posted: 2013-01-07, 12:56 pm

johnknee
....I've got to agree with Shy Stevie on the zandpad!
A very unique RLD experience.
As he said you just drive up and down the road and select who you like the look of, then park up and go and have a chat at the door then in you go.

Great service from the girls we selected not rushed and very relaxed.

ALL micers should pay the zandpad a visit at some point, yes you need a car so you can't drink, but it has to be tried.

All the best, johnknee.
Posted: 2013-01-07, 1:46 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
johnknee wrote:
ALL micers should pay the zandpad a visit at some point, yes you need a car

You do not need a car; I've been there several times on foot. There is a sidewalk in front of the "boats" for pedestrians. Actually, just check the very first post at the top of this forum here... covers how to get there without a car and you can even see guys walking in the picture :)

Posted: 2013-01-10, 3:31 pm

johnknee
Yes, you are totally correct Bluto!
You do not NEED a car, but its designed more for cars to drive past and a lot easier than if you use public transport and walking to get there, but yes I posted that wrong, a car is not 100% needed.

I suppose my point being its not a place like a city centre where you can have a drink near by and walk around as easy, but defo worth making a little effort to check the zandpad out.

:-)
Posted: 2013-01-10, 4:30 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
johnknee wrote:
I suppose my point being its not a place like a city centre where you can have a drink near by and walk around as easy

Yeah, you're right about that. One only goes to that area for one reason. :-)

Actually I wish I had a car (and GPS) the first time I attempted a trip on my own. Google maps got the location of the bus stop wrong, I walked in the wrong direction and ended up having to pull out my map and ask a kid working in Domino's Pizza how to get to the Zandpad. He pointed the way and told me "good luck."

Posted: 2013-01-25, 10:37 am

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17788

I always do a couple of trips to Zandpad , I have posted a previous thread below , it has maps and advice on the bus route

[ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: