Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Alkmaar - Back on the trail
Posted: 2013-10-12, 9:25 pm

viking43
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Made a very worthwhile trip from the Dam to Alkmaar last Wednesday evening (9th Oct).

The large covered area was almost fully populated and of the remaining windows on the main street, about 60% were occupied. There was no sign of the annoying young men of Eastern European appearance who used to be prelevant here, pestering the girls and generally being a nuisance. There weren't that many punters about, possibly due to the inclement weather.
The bar area around the main square was very quiet.

There was a very good selection of women and girls available to suit most tastes.
I was entertained by Ceci from France in the main covered area, blonde late 20's, good bj skills and 2 positions Euro 35. Very chatty and willing to please.

Following a period of respite in one of the bars in the square, I had a session with Elisa from Romania who was located on the left of the main street as you walk from the office end, about 4 to 5 windows before the first of the windows that stands well back off the street. Early 20s long hair C cup, Elisa proved to be an outstanding provider and very keen to please. Her English was not great but I was able to make my requirements understood, although some of my attempts at humour fell a little flat! Excellent bj skills & 2 positions for Euro 35. Spurred on by her enthusiastic performance, I extended the session for a further 30 mins & Euro 70.

There has been some reluctance for people to visit Alkmaar since the earlier reported closures, but based on this experience I would definitely return there. I also like the more intimate feel of this particular rld and it is a lot easier to walk around than some of the larger ones.
Re: Alkmaar - Back on the trail
Posted: 2013-10-15, 11:12 am

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
viking43 wrote:
There has been some reluctance for people to visit Alkmaar since the earlier reported closures, but based on this experience I would definitely return there.

It's good to read some up to date reports on Alkmaar. Thanks for reporting back.

bb69

Posted: 2013-10-15, 12:30 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks for the update .

Posted: 2013-11-04, 2:35 pm

Mojito
Any further news of developments of things in Alkmaar?
Is it still worth visiting and are there any particularly good, highly recommended working girls there now?

Any feedback would be valued. Cheers!
Posted: 2013-11-30, 2:43 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I was up there the about a week ago - there were a fair number of decent-looking women so it was encouraging. Prices remained in the same ballpark of 35-50 euros, depending on extras. Unfortunately the german ladies in the saunaclub route have spoilt me so it's rare to find someone willing to do a bbbj; I had a couple of women interested and took a nubile little romanian on that strip coming out of the courtyard - facing the street, she'd be halfway down on your left. Fun little fuck!

Posted: 2013-12-01, 7:06 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Just visited , can report there are now a few stunnas in the windows.

Posted: 2014-01-14, 6:43 pm

iucundavi
I'm going to be in the 'Dam next week, is it worth a trip up to Alkmaar? Would love to have an alternative to the Amsterdam RLD, which was a bit derelict when I was last there in November.
Posted: 2014-01-14, 10:48 pm

lilji
I'm in Amsterdam on Saturday actually. Get there at 9am and have to leave city centre around 8pm. Won't be smoking or really drinking much this time so was wondering if a trip to Alkmaar, walk around, session and back to Amsterdam is possible with say, 3 hours or 3.5 hours.
Posted: 2014-03-02, 11:23 pm

splodge Power Kat
I prefer Den Haag. 2 districts to explore as well. How many windows have closed in Alkmaar? What percentage are still open compared to before ? Have always enjoyed visiting Alkmaar and it's red light district .

Posted: 2014-05-05, 12:37 pm

viking43
I returned to Alkmaar on Wednesday of last week and found that the occupancy of the street windows was around 50% and the main covered area was nearly fully occupied.
I felt that the selection in terms of types of ladies and attractiveness to me was not as good as on my previous trip. YMMV

As a result on the following day, when I had intended to have another look around the area, I instead took the train to Den Haag. Although well occupied, the windows in Doublestraat were something of a disappointment, apart from a couple of gems (at least from a looks point of view). A couple of inquiries resulted in a price of Euro 25 being quoted. Previously, it was never less than Euro 35.

Most of the Geleenstreet area windows were occupied and a good selection of girls were on offer, both in terms of types and attractiveness. I visited both of these areas during the afternoon.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: