Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
which town & RLD is best for a day trip from Amsterdam?
Posted: 2014-03-19, 5:10 pm

rico88
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have been to Haarlem and Den Haag, but I am wondering which RLD (outside Amsterdam) you would recommend for a day trip. Alkmaar? Eindhoven? somewhere else.

I would prefer a town with some other attractions, such as a nice old town square, and especially a RLD that is quite different from what I have already seen. I only have time for one day trip out of Amsterdam. I know that Eindhoven's is in a courtyard, but that is about all I know about it, or Alkmaar.

so, I am asking for your recommendation for both a beautiful town and "different" or unique RLD.

Rico
Re: which town & RLD is best for a day trip from Amsterdam?
Posted: 2014-03-19, 7:27 pm

splodge Power Kat
If it were my day trip I'd head to Antwerp. Well first I'd go to Brussels for a quick walkabout and to see the peep show and live sex show. Then it'd be Antwerp for one of the best rlds in europe . If not the best. Safety and variety and girls that seem happy to be working . There's also loads of t girls for t girl lovers and a peep show. Not sure if it has live sex shows but I'll soon be able to tell you for sure . The city has nightlife for all tastes apparently, it's also a port town so nice bit of scenery . It's the birthplace of a famous artist too although I can't think of their name right now. Also the city cuts 60% of the world's diamonds apparently . A grand train station and It's also a very historic place with cultures and cuisines from many places. But for me it's the rld that clinches it .

If you didn't fancy that there's always a day trip to both Groningen and Leeuwarden. Nice train journey through to the North of the Netherlands and you won't see many tourists. You'll see the real Holland . The rld in Leeuwarden is based in brothels similar to those in Germany. In Groningen it's based on four streets both coming off the main drag by the main station. When I say four in actually mean two long roads that are separated by the main street .

But for me it would be a journey to Antwerp as my first choice . There's also a couple of German cities just across the Dutch border with rlds .

Posted: 2014-03-20, 3:30 pm

rico88
Thank you Splodge,

I have been to Antwerp and Brussels and agree with you about Antwerp!

This time I want to explore a town in the Netherlands, so thank you very much for your advice.
Posted: 2014-03-21, 10:49 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
The only problem with taking the train to Groningen and Leeuwarden is that it might be full of Dutch college girls. At least that was my experience. Sort of spoiled things relative to the working girls!

Posted: 2014-03-21, 11:06 pm

splodge Power Kat
The train to Groningen used to split so find the right coaches is my advice . Leeuwarden is a picturesque plac from what I remember . The train journey from the dam to north Holland is very , very nice imho. The Netherlands for a train journey -lots of water and ginormous barges carrying cargo. Love the place . Friendly people too. Right, where would I go In Holland ? For a day trip it would have to be my favourite -S' gravenhage. Love the place .
Posted: 2014-03-23, 11:59 pm

rico88
Ended up going to Alkmaar........... nice medieval town, but the RLD was pretty boring. about 15 girls working, most unattractive in my opinion, of course this was a Sunday afternoon, so what could I expect? but unless the RLD becomes better at night, I dont recommend it.
Posted: 2014-04-02, 10:02 am

splodge Power Kat
That's sad to hear. I've heard the rld has been reduced in size. Is this true ? How many windows does Alkmaar have now ? It seems to be happening all over the Netherlands . Time for a little known country to step in I say.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: