Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 15 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Alkmaaaar...
Posted: 2013-01-07, 3:17 pm

dantheman
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I visited Alkmaar a few months ago for the first time and I much preferred the RLD there to Amsterdam, because of the price (35e) and the service. I was offered "suck, fuck, touch, positions" by a nice Romanian girl and left very happy! The only downside is it costs 14e to get there & back so it still works out the same price as De Wallen - The adventure is nice though!

I will be there again soon, and I'm wondering on weekdays, what would be the best time to go? Early in the day when the girls start their shifts or later on in the evening? I wan't the best chance of getting a good service and would imagine aiming to be the girls first customer of the day would be better?

If I bought a return train ticket, could I use that ticket to make the trip twice in a day (even if there is no inspector on-board?)

Also, if anyone has been to Alkmaar recently please share your experiences.

Cheers!
Re: Alkmaaaar...
Posted: 2013-01-07, 11:19 pm

essexlad Power Kat
Stop being so cheap man. I'm sure Alkmaar has more to offer than the RLD so just buy a return and spend a few hours recharging the battery viewing the sites and sampling their beer and food.

If you want to save a bit more money I would say go to den haag it's €10.50 for a train ticket and the ladies in double street start from €25
Posted: 2013-01-08, 12:02 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
dantheman wrote:
I will be there again soon, and I'm wondering on weekdays, what would be the best time to go? Early in the day when the girls start their shifts or later on in the evening?

There is only one shift in Alkmaar (i.e. they pay for the whole day) and some of the girls don't start until 6pm or so. I guess I've usually gone on a Friday or Saturday so not entirely sure about weekdays. But it seems to me that between 8 and 9pm is a good time to arrive. Get closer to 11pm and a lot of the girls tend to be busy with regulars.

dantheman wrote:
I wan't the best chance of getting a good service and would imagine aiming to be the girls first customer of the day would be better?

Hmmm... I would tend to think the opposite. In terms of service (and not "freshness"), I'd have to imagine the girls would tend to be more relaxed after they've already made their rent and are turning a profit for the evening. If they've had a shitty day and you're their first or second customer, say, an hour before closing time (all the kamers in Alkmaar close at 1am), then I'd have to assume the odds of being upsold or rushed would be higher, right? In general I haven't had that problem in Alkmaar, but I wouldn't say one should expect better service simply for being the first client of the day... doesn't seem logical to me. Then again, we're talking about girls here, so who knows? :)

dantheman wrote:
If I bought a return train ticket, could I use that ticket to make the trip twice in a day (even if there is no inspector on-board?)

If there's no inspector on board, you can ride without any ticket at all. :) So I assume you mean if there IS an inspector on board. If there is, and if you have a paper ticket (as opposed to a chipkaart that you checked in before boarding) they'll check your ticket, see it's valid for that date, and I think that will be that. Sometimes they'll stamp it but not always. I'm not sure what happens if they encounter a ticket that's already been stamped... probably you're out of luck and the fine is €40 (unless it's increased after the new year along with everything else). Put it this way: if you buy a paper ticket and complete the round trip once without encountering an inspector (which isn't that unusual), you'll have no problem using that ticket again on the same day for another round trip. That's all I can promise.

essexlad wrote:
Stop being so cheap man.

Hey, I resemble that remark!

essexlad wrote:
I'm sure Alkmaar has more to offer than the RLD

It certainly does, but I'd still rather spend my money on pussy than restaurant food, as my friends will attest. :) They do have some nice restaurants and bars though.

essexlad wrote:
If you want to save a bit more money I would say go to den haag it's €10.50 for a train ticket

As of today, it's €10,60 for a one-way ticket... so if you feel like walking back from Den Haag HS to Amsterdam Centraal, cool. :) Otherwise, a dagretour (round trip) will run you €21,20.

Posted: 2013-01-08, 12:18 am

essexlad Power Kat
Is it ah shame on me I normal buy one ticket to den haag central as I spend few nights there.

Don't get me wrong I do love paying less like anyone here saving money is great. It's one of the reasons why I would love to go visit Alkmaar.

I just thought it be better going there and checking out the town.
Posted: 2013-01-08, 8:04 pm

davide
@ Bluto "...but I'd still rather spend my money on pussy than restaurant food, as my friends will attest. :)"

not only will I attest - I agree 100%!! :)

@ dantheman - I'd suggest staying in Alkmaar instead of commuting from Amsterdam, at least for one day... wouldn't it be cheaper and more relaxing? I did it a couple of times back in 2006-7, and I don't regret it. No RLD action in the morning/early afternoon, of course, but plenty of things to do/see in the area....

D.
Posted: 2013-01-09, 2:37 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
davide wrote:
@ Bluto "...but I'd still rather spend my money on pussy than restaurant food, as my friends will attest. :)"

not only will I attest - I agree 100%!! :)

Listen to you two! You need fuels to perform for the pussies, man! :)

But I do think twice about spending the time and money to have a lobster dinner in Amsterdam. When I see a fine and gorgeous pussy like that of Andrea's, I am left with no other options.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2013-01-10, 12:34 pm

davide
Quote:
Listen to you two! You need fuels to perform for the pussies, man! :)

True, true...

Wow, this Andrea must be very attractive... I confess I really want to see her one of these days...... :)

D.
Posted: 2013-01-11, 3:38 am

dantheman
Well I've just got back from Alkmaar, and I didn't end up visiting any of the girls. Some were OK, but I just wasn't 'feeling it'.

14.50e and a night out in town wasted but glad to be back in my warm hotel room now.

I have a full day tomorrow and I might try and visit a De Wallen/Singel girl but I only have about 70e left!!
Posted: 2013-01-13, 2:11 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
fred wrote:
But I do think twice about spending the time and money to have a lobster dinner in Amsterdam. When I see a fine and gorgeous pussy like that of Andrea's, I am left with no other options.

Regards,
Fred

Indeed - Been in Alkmaar a few weeks back (just before christmas) and the pickings were pretty good. Didn't see Andrea but the Romainan I bounced with was pretty decent...close to a partytreff/saunaclub experience.

Been a long time, Fred... ;)

Posted: 2013-08-24, 9:51 am

cmanc
Anyone been on a fri day? Thinking of spending the day there but will need to get back to Amsterdam. So are the kamars busy from 2pm onwards?
I will give full report upon my return
Posted: 2013-08-25, 1:28 pm

viking43
I was last there on a Friday during the day before the closures discussed in this thread
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18682
At that time there were a handful of girls working from early afternoon including a couple of stunners.
If you get there early enough on a Friday, the cheese rolling in the main square (just around the corner from the rld) is an amusing diversion, and the canal trip is also interesting.
Posted: 2013-08-27, 8:35 am

cmanc
cheers.
yes I'm going to see the cheese rolling and spend a day chilling, walking around, relaxing. Then of course the RLD. late afternoon.
Bit of a change from Dam for 7 days.
Posted: 2014-08-10, 11:15 am

cmanc
well enjoyed the cheese rolling,, was a great day.
as per RLD was a real let down, numbers and quality were very poor.
shame a great place.
I'm visiting Dam again late Sept, early Oct, but don't think Alkmaar is worth a day trip.
Anyone been of late?
Posted: 2014-08-15, 9:35 pm

opus67
I just completed a day trip to Alkmaar, well, today. I arrived around two and spent a long time just walking, eating and visiting a few small museums. It is a charming town with very quaint streets and homes, and tons of shopping. The red light area is essentially one long block with some kamers immediately adjacent to the street, and a couple of covered areas in the middle of the block. I swung through in the early afternoon and would say the kamers were only 30 to 40% occupied; when I walked through close to 5p it was up to two-thirds.

In terms of the girls, it was a mixed bag, but there were three quality girls I saw and ended up taking a chance with Nicole, who was in the last kamer on the street as you walk further into the city (away from the river). She is a very attractive, early 20s brunette from Budapest. I'd give her and the other two (blondes, in the larger of the two covered areas) solid 8s, but Nicole had gorgeous eyes. She quoted me 35E for 15m F&S, and told me I could touch, have different positions and that she would be naked (she was amused that I even asked about the naked part). Very sweet girl, we chatted nicely as she took me through some soft touches, CBJ and multi-position CFS. She also engaged me in a hot 69. Nicole was not an over-the-top performer, and was more sensual in her approach; her breathing quickened to indicate to me that she was getting into our session. More chatting, 3kisses and I was on my way. A real bargain; if it wasn't so late after a full day and I wasn't so tired, I would have stuck around to try the others.

I think the trip to Alkmaar is worthwhile.
Posted: 2014-08-23, 1:45 pm

splodge Power Kat
Is Alkmaar rld still the same?????

[ 15 posts ] 

Jump to: