Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Alkmaar report
Posted: 2014-08-31, 12:04 am

bitman
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Alkmaar was visited today. Compared to Leeuwarden, Alkmaar is near and doesn't cost as much in time and money to visit.

Occupancy was at say 50 to 60%. This is a Saturday night 9:30 mind. There no ladies of alternative appeal (like bbw, old mature, plain ugly types) around except one big woman which is gladdening for me. Girls look okay to nice to wow. Either Achterdam is quite a small RLD or I am missing something.

After three laps, I identified about 4 beautiful girls I might want to do. One has "Massage SM" board on her door. I am mighty attracted to this one. She seems to be busy spoiling some bugger for a really long time. 2 others have black hair (I love blondes). One is short, pink bikini, short black hair. Other is tall, black bikini, short black hair. I feel nicely attracted to both of them. 4th one is a dirty blonde and she looks cool too.

Just found a 5th one on fourth lap. Very cute, white bikini, long black hair, beautiful smile. I like. She seemed to have a slight gap in between her two front teeth. All previously described 4 were busy during this lap.

Fifth lap. All the 5 girls are busy. Besides, I have a big difficulty choosing who to do among them. Shit.

The short girl is free now. She is cute and cheerful but I caught her lighting up. Sorry babe, that wont do for me. May be next time.

4 more to go. One of girls gets free. White bikini, long black hair. Should I go or wait to take a relook at other 3? I really want to take a good look at the massage sm girl but she is continuously busy. Meanwhile, this girl is busy again.

Btw, the big woman seems to be very busy too!

Dirty blonde is free. On a closer look, she appears slightly mature. I have to decide on her. Okay, may be next time .

Oh my God, the Massage SM girl is packed up and leaving. It's just 10:45. Come on. Damn.

The tall girl with black hair is free. She looks inviting. It has to be her or the girl in the white bikini today.

I choose the tall girl. Silvia, 31, Bulgarian. After a quick chat, I go in. 35, suck, fuck and positions she said. She has a big curved butterflies tattoo on her back. We undressed, made small talk. She asked me to lay back and on went the condom. Okay BJ, I felt some teeth but not bad. Zero eye contact. She positioned away from me.

Beautiful natural c cup boobs and outstanding pussy lips. We fucked mish first. Then at her suggestion in doggy. Its a shame that she consciously avoids getting in to the act and inside the kamer she was like 'business friendly'.

I was guessing I might have seen her in Amsterdam either around dolleb or in middle of OZA. She confirmed it. Said she worked around dolleb couple of years back.

Why did the massage sm girl go away so soon...I should have chosen the girl in white bikini. No time now. Got to catch the train back.

BTW, ticket checker came by both onward and return. So buy your tickets :)

This post in unedited straight from my notes on the mobile. Sorry if you found it tough to read.

Now some photos:

Posted: 2014-08-31, 12:16 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Ha, we probably passed each other in the street. I was there tonight at 9:30 as well. This and last weekend were really not the best times to go because of Kermis (the carnival currently installed on the Kanaalkade and surrounding streets)... more people walking the Achterdam and more of the girls occupied as a result. I had to walk around for a while before I found someone and, when I was done with her, another girl I knew was available so I had to visit her too, then went home. :-) Still a good time but definitely better to go when it's less crowded.

What happened to your photos? Okay, here's one I took (with my phone, so slightly shitty) last Saturday:
kanaalkade.jpg
kanaalkade.jpg [ 549.94 KiB ]

Posted: 2014-08-31, 12:19 am

bitman
Aha, would have been nice to meet you. Have heard about you from doc & Jgramos.
Do you know this "Massage SM" girl? :)

Posted: 2014-08-31, 12:25 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Don't think I know her. Maybe you can find her on the hookers.nl interactive map of the Achterdam? I don't really know a lot of the girls there... there are two or three I stick with and occasionally try someone new. I can't do De Wallen on a Saturday night this time of year so I've been going to Alkmaar pretty often lately.

Posted: 2014-08-31, 12:29 am

bitman
I find it very difficult to upload to site from my windows phone. So photos have to wait until I reach home

Posted: 2014-08-31, 2:29 am

bitman
Finally the photos

Alkmaar
WP_20140830_007.jpg
WP_20140830_007.jpg [ 137.14 KiB ]

Alkmaar
WP_20140830_008.jpg
WP_20140830_008.jpg [ 165.65 KiB ]

Alkmaar
WP_20140830_010.jpg
WP_20140830_010.jpg [ 162.07 KiB ]

Alkmaar
WP_20140830_014.jpg
WP_20140830_014.jpg [ 54.35 KiB ]

De Waag from the bridge on the canal at the end of Achterdam
WP_20140830_015.jpg
WP_20140830_015.jpg [ 47.26 KiB ]

Its a bit blurry but this is it.
Achterdam, viewed from the bridge on the canal
WP_20140830_016.jpg
WP_20140830_016.jpg [ 68.34 KiB ]

Posted: 2014-08-31, 2:52 pm

splodge Power Kat
Excellent report. Love the pictures. I recognise some of those places. Long time no see. There never seems to be any milfs there. Although I did bed a beauty there. Mid 30s Hungarian and absolutely beautiful.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: