Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Best rlds in The Netherlands ?
Posted: 2014-10-28, 11:42 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello all ,

Will be in The Netherlands soon. Travelling isn't a problem, so prepared to visit any rld in the country. Just wondering what you guys would say are the best rlds in the country ? Any hot spots for milfs , as that's my thing.

Posted: 2016-01-14, 9:44 pm

bitman
imo, its Leeuwarden, Alkmaar and Amsterdam in that order

Posted: 2016-04-23, 8:35 pm

sun-n-fun Moderator
I agree
Re: Best rlds in The Netherlands ?
Posted: 2016-04-29, 3:49 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Just a reminder to check my map linked below. I've tried to include ratings and window counts and pricing.

Posted: 2016-07-12, 11:30 am

splodge Power Kat
For me it's Den Haag, Amsterdam , Leeuwarden and then Alkmaar . I'm noticing a sad trend. It seems to be a lot of windows seem to be disappearing. The only stronghold left seems to be Den Haag. Leeuwarden I will check this time round.

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: