Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
What could I expect to see in Nijmegen or Deventer's rld?
Posted: 2014-11-22, 2:38 am

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Just after info about the rlds in Nijmegen and Deventer if I manage to get there. Den Haag , Leeuwarden , and Amsterdam definitely happening but would like to know if Nijmegen and Deventer are worth visiting.

Cheers in advance.

Posted: 2014-11-26, 9:07 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Splodgy,

I have never been to any of these, but as I can read Dutch I consulted the brethren of Hookers dot nl.

Deventer seens to be a sorry affair. An extremely limited number of windows (a dozen or so), badly filled. I read about the City Fathers willing to close the area due to women trafficking, and it seems that at least some windows are semi-permanently closed. Freqency of reports on Hookers: less than one a month - go figure. My advice: do not bother.

Nijmegen seems a bit better, but maybe only a bit. The links to the area maps do not work (may be my security settings) but overall it seems a bit more lively RLD. Report frequency is 4 to 5 a month, not really much.

Both seems really insignificany to the bigger Western NL RLD's and even Leeuwarden and Groningen score much better. I reckon that you can beter go to these. I have talked to Dutch punters while doing 'research' in Doetinchem: they go to Duisburg for variety. Just that you know.

hope to be of value,

Gaston.
Re: What could I expect to see in Nijmegen or Deventer's rld?
Posted: 2014-11-28, 1:41 pm

localzero
I was in nijmegen in the fall, the windows are all part of one big house located near a square close to coffeeshop dakota.(forgot the name of the square) It was around 5pm when i walked the windows, many were empty and of the around 15 women only one was appealing to me, although she was very hot i didn't try her. To see all windows you have to enter said building some windows are indoors.
Re: What could I expect to see in Nijmegen or Deventer's rld?
Posted: 2014-12-09, 7:00 pm

splodge Power Kat
Lol Thanks Mr La.Gaffe and localzero

Didn't go to either rlds and don't think I'll bother ever neither. Thanks for the advice. Went to Amsterdam Den Haag Antwerpen Gent and Brussels.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: