Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Amersfoort - Huize Monique - Debbie
Posted: 2015-11-04, 11:54 pm

toodaze
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
On a recent visit to Amersfoort I called at Huize Monique, a few minutes away from the town square. The manager was not to happy that I hadn't called beforehand because they were busy, but of the two women available I was very taken with Debbie.

She's a rubenesque girl, just what I fancied, and young enough to have good legs and smooth skin and to look great in her black dress. She has a slightly gothy secretary look too. Lovely. I couldn't wait.

The hour with Debbie was lots of fun. She is a good-humoured and good company, and she was enthusiastic too. She also claims to be rather dirty, though I didn't try to stray beyond the vanilla. CBJ, DATY, full touching, but not pushing a finger into her bottom, demonstrated with a mime and a cute little sound effect. Anal was offered at extra €.

€100 for an hour, money well spent. I hope to go back next year. Huize Monique has a bar area to meet the girls, and we went to a reasonably-sized room with shower and basin. I believe they have a SM room somewhere. There are pics of Debbie at the website, though they don't show her physique.
Re: Amersfoort - Huize Monique - Debbie
Posted: 2015-11-20, 10:52 pm

bitman
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Cool. It seems Debbie doesn't work there anymore? Couldn't find her listed on the site.

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: