Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Rotterdam visit later this year.
Posted: 2016-06-17, 9:12 am

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello all

Having read an excellent post on here I decided to stop in Rotterdam this time. Main reason is to be near Den Haag as I over the place nd know it better than other rlds. I want to see all the girls it has to offer. Also wish to see Leeuwaeden and Alkmaar again. There's a great detailed post on here about rotterdam so don't really need much info on the place. Except. Are there any peep shows ???? I realise there is no rld in this city which is a shame but I may visit hotel cslifornia and see if there's any older ladies to my fancy.

So. I wish to be near Den Haag and will make posts on all my visits to different rlds as usual. Leeuwarden shall also be visited. As will perhaps Groningen. Alkmaar also. Not sure about Amsterdam but probably will. Shall also visit oostende perhaps but definitely will visit Brussels. Any other places worth visiting? Any hidden peep shows or she male clubs ???

[ 1 post ] 

Jump to: