Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Amersfoort: Tara (MILF) @ Huize Monique (trip report)
Posted: 2015-05-30, 9:15 pm

jimmy_nova
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
During a recent stay in Amersfoort, I had a very lucky encounter that I'd like to share.

First, a little history:

Over a year ago, I made an unplanned visit to a privehuis and met a lady named Donna. Donna was a very friendly 40-something MILF with short blond hair and a sweet smile. Donna wasn't a super model and she may not have fit every man's definition of attractive, but she was definitely my type; something about her just did it for me; like an aura of naughty excitement in her presence.

Words won't do justice to the experience; Donna was a rare example of a lady who genuinely enjoys herself, possibly even more than I did. Her sex drive was through the ceiling, with almost no downtime during the hour; Donna was a real nymphomaniac! As a fan of DFK, I was in heaven; Donna didn't hold anything back. She really liked to take control of the session, but also gave exactly the kind of mutual GFE that I look for. I won't repeat all the details as I already reported at the time, but needless to say I arranged and made a second visit shortly after.

When I called the privehuis to arrange my third visit, I was told that Donna had left. I was absolutely gutted. :-(

Since then, I've met some nice girls and had some great experiences, but no matter how much I try to convince myself otherwise, none have quite matched up to the two sessions I had with Donna. It's just never been quite the same.

Fast-forward to last weekend:

After checking out various options in Amersfoort, I landed on the website of a privehuis called Huize Monique. Following initial disappointment that the girl named Donna on the Huize Monique website is not the same Donna I knew, I eventually landed on the profile of Tara. For a moment, I refused to let myself believe that it was really her; I guess I just didn't want to disappoint myself again in case I was mistaken. But there was no mistaking it; the profile information and pictures matched perfectly; the only difference was her name. Then I saw the text at the top of the page: "Bekend uit Huize Fleur als Donna". It was definitely her!

Four whole days I had to wait. The days dragged and I was almost unable to sleep on the first night. I could hardly believe my luck, it seemed too good to be true and I started feeling some trepidation that something would go wrong and disrupt my plan to visit Tara.

I finally arrived at Huize Monique on Wednesday evening. The house itself is fairly impressive compared to others I've visited; the interior and coloured lighting is thoughtfully designed and the house has a nice bar for guests. I guess the available girls would come to the bar if you don't have an appointment. The only slightly disconcerting aspect was being greeted by a man (presumably the owner), who also took the payment and brought me a drink. He was friendly enough though and didn't try to up-sell on the more expensive rooms.

The first-floor room itself was equally impressive with plenty of space, rich red and blue coloured lighting across different walls and a large bed for the action. It wasn't as dark as most rooms I've visited at other prives, which was nice. The only minor change I would make is to add some background music to give a little nicer atmosphere, as some other prives do.

When she arrived, Tara recognised me instantly, and planted her tongue in my mouth not even a moment after closing door! Tara is incredible; she is everything I remembered and then some. Full-on DFK throughout the session; it's clear that she enjoys herself too. Tara gives a great BJ and seems to love receiving too, which is fantastic for fans of DATY like myself. Between the action, Tara can give a good massage - not professional, but better than average I've had from girls at a privehuis. She also has a surprise or two that I won't go into detail about here. The amount of activity she crams into one hour is quite staggering; I left Huize Monique feeling almost dizzy!

I can't promise that Tara will the ideal experience for everyone because everyone is different; but if you're a MILF fan of and enjoy DFK and GFE, then I would highly recommend considering a visit to Tara. I've already planned my second visit. :-)

In the meantime, I can only hope that she won't disappear again. :-s
Re: Amersfoort: Tara (MILF) @ Huize Monique (trip report)
Posted: 2016-02-28, 12:48 am

simple_fun
Hey Jimmy

Its quite a nice report. How does Tara look? Does she look hot?

Simplefun
Re: Amersfoort: Tara (MILF) @ Huize Monique (trip report)
Posted: 2016-02-28, 1:56 am

jimmy_nova
I would say that Tara does not fit the typical definition of hot; I expect she's not as slim or perfect as many guys would like (she's definitely not fat though). Tara is very much a girl-next-door MILF, so it really depends if that's what you're looking for and if you personally find that kind of lady attractive. The Huize Monique website says she's "40+", but I think she could be early 50's. :p

Sorry I'm pretty terrible with concrete visual descriptions, so this answer may be less useful than you were hoping for. There are a few photos of Tara on the Huize Monique website, although her face is blurred in them and she is clothed. Also currently Tara is not working due to a hernia operation, but is expected to return within the next few weeks.

I also recently visited Angel at the same location and had another amazing experience. Angel is a bit younger and fitter than Tara, although still edging on MILF territory, and she is also great with GFE, DFK and DATY. BBBJ was also available (may cost extra though, I didn't ask and she didn't pressure me with upsell). She reminded me a LOT of Tara in terms of both service and appearance (I guess it's the short blond hair). Anyway, I would suggest Angel would be worth considering too.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: