Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Best places for milfs in The Netherlands and Belgium.
Posted: 2016-09-29, 5:08 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Just after a pre trip bit of info from you seasoned rld vets. Can you tell me where the best rlds are for milfs and gilfs. Latino, white , or black. Mixed. Any. Lol. This trip I wish to have a black lady again. Got to be nice though. Already got one lined up in dh. Lovely mixed race lady.

Here's the plan. First day will be Rotterdam and dh. Next day will be dh and leeuwarden. Maybe Amsterdam. Just the milf bit. The singel. Man. That place used to be so stocked with beautiful Latino milfs and some Dutch too. Yum yum. Anyway. Day 3 will be dh , Antwerpen and Bruxelles. Day 4 is dh and alkmaar. Day 5 dh and bruxelles. These plans may change a little. But those cities will be visited .

Last edited by splodge on 2016-09-29, 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Best places for milfs in The Netherlands and Belgium.
Posted: 2016-09-29, 5:27 pm

splodge Power Kat
Also looking for peep shows and sex cinemas where women will be. Thanks for the sex cinema link on another post. Excellent. Thanks. Let me know more about peep shows you my know. Or clubs where shemales and trannies will be.

Posted: 2016-09-30, 9:08 pm

edin2amster
Den Haag for milfs you should find plenty over at Doubblestratt even some ggilfs . Was there in summer and ended up with a old granny bit older than you are looking for she done a blow job for 20€ . Couldn't complain . Have to say thought the singel was poor in the summer for choice .
Re: Best places for milfs in The Netherlands and Belgium.
Posted: 2016-10-02, 2:54 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
splodge wrote:
Thanks for the sex cinema link on another post. Excellent.

It's been mentioned before, but there are hot MILFs galore at this party.

http://www.sexslavinnen.eu/intro/introen.html

Also, unless the sex cinema link is this http://www.kinogirls.com/kino/ could you copy the link here? I'm always curious about this kind of thing, and I'll be in Europe both in Dec and Jan.

thanks!

Posted: 2016-10-08, 8:21 am

splodge Power Kat
Thanks for the links. The club looks good but too hard to get to. And yes. I agree. Singel wasn't as good last couple of times I was there. Even met an aggressive beggar. Den haag will certainly be getting explored. I have one particular girl in mind.

Posted: 2016-10-11, 11:36 am

splodge Power Kat
Any more hot spots for milfs? Any shemale or transvestite clubs ?? Any milf pubs or clubs ???

Posted: 2016-10-11, 7:43 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
splodge wrote:
The club looks good but too hard to get to.

From Antwerp? It's easy if you rent a car. Worth it even if you do a one day rental specifically to get there. IMHO

Posted: 2016-10-11, 8:38 pm

splodge Power Kat
Thanks dude but I'll stick to the rlds and any kinos or sex cinemas i can find.

[ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: