Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Tour of the Netherlands again. Coming soon. Leeuwarden. Den Haag. Deventer. Groningen.
Posted: 2016-11-22, 12:58 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello all ,

Off on my travels again soon. Going to the cities mentioned above . So if any of you have any tips or any other rlds I should visit in The Netherlands then let me know on here or via pm. I'm a big lover of fat assed Latinos or blondes. I love black women too. I'm a milf addict lol. Love peep shows and places where transvestites go or couples where the woman likes to turn up at sex cinemas etc to be fuked. So all info appreciated guys. This will be my main post for my tour of The Netherlands 2017.

Posted: 2016-11-22, 8:53 pm

redstar75
hi there. i will be there this weekend and cant wait to get back to den haag. might take another look at alkmaar too.
I am staying in amsterdam and have a shortlist of ladies there but i am sure most of my fun will be had in den haag.
Do you happen to know a decent sports bar there?
also if you are looking for a sex cinema then there is one in haarlem. i have only been once and probably a bit too early in the day. there was a woman in there however possibly on someones payroll. and she wouldnt shut up talking to a guy so couldnt even watch the wonderful film showing. lol
Any how any questions just get back to me and i will try and answer.
Also heading to sameplace either friday night or sunday daytime. And will definately have a massage somewhere. tried most of the places.
cheers.
Re: Tour of the Netherlands again. Coming soon. Leeuwarden. Den Haag. Deventer. Groningen.
Posted: 2016-11-24, 9:10 pm

splodge Power Kat
Hello and thanks for the info. Only visited the red light districts when in dh. That wasn't the plan but that's how it turned out. Thanks for the info about the sex cinema. Is harleem worth visiting for the red light district ? Haven't been for many many a year. Also. Is there a rld in herleen? So as for dh, I'm not sure about sports bars. Only went there for the rlds.

[ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: